Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19870 posts / 0 new
Last post

Meme weak for that above the drama all season but doing that especially when Cory legit wanted to go far with her but she didn't care to. 

I forgot that Aussie thing was still in the house. The guys are gonna control her vote, she's a terrible lesbian with zero woman empowerment!

Meme weak for that above the drama all season but doing that especially when Cory legit wanted to go far with her but she didn't care to. 

He actually had her more open and willing after the Izzy flip and barely spoke to her that next week.

Actually, I think targets are Blue, Felicia or Cirie with a Cam backdoor.

lol production said "aight now, yall got yall male & female black winners, now we can get back to regular scheduled programming"

Idc, Meme was robbed. Cam and Jag aren't even suppose to be there

lol production said "aight now, yall got yall male & female black winners, now we can get back to regular scheduled programming"

cirie can still win but stop acting like jared and meme  didnt play horrible games the entire season this isnt the season to try that 

Idc, Meme was robbed. Cam and Jag aren't even suppose to be there

That's what annoys me the most.

And, even if they didn't do a return, she'd still be nominated, but she could've won veto this week if not for Cam.

Actually, what annoys me is Bowie Jane getting to do even less all ******* summer.

I wish Meme got off her *** sooner, but I still feel like they would've opted to get her out anyway.

Her ******* alliance targeting their numbers the first half of the summer.

Hand Matt the check atp.

Matt needs to go before the final 3

Matt needs to go before the final 3

He's gon win Sad

I don't get the Cory/America hate from the HGs and the viewers

and Meme was def not robbed lol 

cirie can still win but stop acting like jared and meme  didnt play horrible games the entire season this isnt the season to try that 

i dont watch this shit.

So none of Bowie's allies want Cirie and Felicia except for her. Why is she pushing so hard to nominate these two black women...I don't like it

That was always the plan. Those seasons were to shut us up and continue forward lmao. 

So none of Bowie's allies want Cirie and Felicia except for her. Why is she pushing so hard to nominate these two black women...I don't like it

I hate that ugly aussie man John. Grotesque hideous disfigured beast. 

Bowie was just bad casting and this is why you don't just cast someone cause they have a funny name and unique hair. It was obvious from the second I saw her casting photo that she was going to deliver nothing...but she's a DJ. How cool?!

Bowie was just bad casting and this is why you don't just cast someone cause they have a funny name and unique hair. It was obvious from the second I saw her casting photo that she was going to deliver nothing...but she's a DJ. How cool?!

And apparently a lawyer

And apparently a lawyer

In what world is that man like built beast a lawyer?

That thing is ruining my show, if Cirie or Felicia go I'm done.

Cirie told MeMe to keep Jared, she ain't listen and got that *** evicted, rightfully so..

From what I'm reading Meme didn't bring much of anything, on top of finally having something to say on her way out. I'm asleep, Felicia fought******* while ON THE BLOCK and survived. Next.

She feels slighted by those 2 to this day because she was with them and left her out of the Red vote (they + Izzy did this to her for no reason and shit talked her) Also thinks those are safe noms because she doesn't want to ruffle feathers. 

Cirie's alliance basically handed the game on a silver platter to Matt and Jag even if Cam had not reentered the game. The decision to go after one of their own allies Hisam cause he was annoying,and waste an HOH on Red and keep FBJ out of the loop was next level self sabotage.

cam should have put up cory last week, no? 

yes. he's begging bowie to put him up this week like... you had all the power to do it last week, it's a little too late 

Yet that's who the casuals hype to be playing the best game this season lol

As much as I hate these noms Cirie and Felicia did it to themselves acting like idiots deteriorating their own numbers, blindsiding allies, and pushing them away. I don't understand that and atp I'm more pissed at them than anyone else. Now i have to deal with a Matt or Cory win.

Bowie don't even want to be here fr and they were down Meme's throat but at least I can say I've seen her share her thoughts and she had somewhat of her own opinion.

Cam is also a ******* you're first HOH 100% blindsided you and rather than just putting Cory on the block you sit here like a ***** and wait for Bowie Jane to do it.

Pages