Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

11021 posts / 0 new
Last post

OldSchooler looking more like you know who every day... creating their opinions just to get a reaction

Yup yup put them both in the same box 

Just let her have her win. 

exactly! we get our first black woman winner and they're discrediting it although I do think production wanted a woman to win I don't think Taylor was the woman they wanted -- they saw the reception and how she was able to escape the block so many times and threw her a bone (her second HOH) so basically they fell in line because the had no choice not because that's what they initially wanted 

I feel like if they wanted to throw Taylor a bone, they wouldn't have given her a Q&A memory comp because she wasn't very good at those. The fact that she won it over Brittany was a shock to many people.

this post looks EXACTLY like you know who. LMAOOA, they traded passwords for sure.

Not even sure who this is about KVM maybe lol? Regardless, I stand by my opinion. I'm happy she won, she's an amazing human and the face of the season but like many other winners she had major production intervention to get the W. I hope they help her succeed on The Challenge too lol.

Hopefully they cast Monte, Taylor, Joseph, and Alyssa (just needed a young female idc) on the challenge and Taylor gets sent home first while Monte makes the final...

Are Monte and Taylor on good terms?

They're barely cordial from what the way it seems. 

Hopefully they cast Monte, Taylor, Joseph, and Alyssa (just needed a young female idc) on the challenge and Taylor gets sent home first while Monte makes the final...

Yikes, Taylor out over the fem bot?

Alyssa on the challenge? Come on at least say jasmine if you're going to stoop that low bc at least jasmine would be hilarious to watch flop over and over again 

Alyssa on the challenge? Come on at least say jasmine if you're going to stoop that low bc at least jasmine would be hilarious to watch flop over and over again 

Jasmine is pushing 30... I want young players. Monte & Taylor are 27 Joseph is 24 

Baby weren't you quoting that weirdo that said people are losers for following houseguests after the show is over?

Jasmine is pushing 30... I want young players. Monte & Taylor are 27 Joseph is 24 

pushing 30 is actually the average age of the cast now lol. Not to mention that's still young when amber and Kaycee were cast at like 33

Baby weren't you quoting that weirdo that said people are losers for following houseguests after the show is over?

im a recent Oldschooler Stan but I'm giggling over you coming out of your hibernation to drag him lol. Sorry Oldschooler but I'm rolling with Timmy now Smile

I don't think so but it's also very possible lol.

Stinky trying.... 

He's like 5 feet tall.

Immediately no 

Absolutely ******* not. His stank *** was a follower on the show and gonna be so on there as well

On Thursday Hannah is hosting an in person WhoDunnit type game featurung your least favorite recent BB, Survivor, TAR, and The Challenge players alongside a few random celebs in Aubrey O'Day and my husband Dylan Minette from 13 Reasons Why. You have to pay 2.99 to watch tho

is that lance??? and the hot nerdy video game guy from the circle??

Can somebody explain why Pooch was feeling up Joseph and vice versa?

Pages