Big Brother Open Discussion

9975 posts / 0 new
Last post

It's funny how Buckwild want to put her detective skills to use for the muffin over the Ameerah's votes lol.

The feeds cut so fast but I think Joseph lowkey revealed they get paid extra for a showmance. Makes me wonder is that what made Kyle do a complete 180 with Alyssa because that was so sudden

I'm watching the new bb episode and I-, wtf was that comp, I'm speechless

That was embarrassing like wtf are they thinking 

Like did they hire new interns... lol

They did worse than that sksk

Is Kyle a virgin?

I doubt it cause he is so cute but then again he's swooning over the basic ***** Alyssa

I'm actually enjoying Turner and Jasmine's little beef. It's comical how they both offer to be pawns to get each other out lol

Kyle's really one of the dumbest players ever 

Michael is cancelled omfg like stop winning everything

Michael is cancelled omfg like stop winning everything

Meanwhile KKKyle don't see this as a threat smh...

Jasmean worries more about the food than the game lol...

Kyle's shit plan backfired Michael/Brittany are all in on using the Veto on Monte/Joe.

Terrence, Jasmine, Daniel, Alyssa all pitched for Monte to go and the veto not to be used. painfully obvious they're in a united front to take out the Leftovers and it's too early to lose someone like Monte even tho he is a threat

Kyle is trying so hard to save Daniel by now want to put the target on Jasmine. Brittany is like no it's gonna be Daniel lol

"He's 30, he lives with his mom, and he does shirtless tik tok dances" LMAO I KNEW she was done with him yet he embarrasses himself and tried to throw his game away for her Lol

"He's 30, he lives with his mom, and he does shirtless tik tok dances" LMAO I KNEW she was done with him yet he embarrasses himself and tried to throw his game away for her

is kylyssa done? I've had no internet over the weekend

"He's 30, he lives with his mom, and he does shirtless tik tok dances" LMAO I KNEW she was done with him yet he embarrasses himself and tried to throw his game away for her

It's giving one sided right now. She said he gives her the ick, and she lowkey been flirting with Joseph who he's jealous of lol. He also threw her utb to cover his tracks to the Leftovers

It's giving one sided right now. She said he gives her the ick, and she lowkey been flirting with Joseph who he's jealous of lol. He also threw her utb to cover his tracks to the Leftovers

Wtf did I read that as "a one sided trick"?

dang I though kyle had a chance of winning too

Now that he's all in on Alyssa she's second guessing lmao did not know that man was 30.  

Taylor and Joseph getting closer to happening though.....

I hope Kyle never shows up on my TikTok fyp I'm glad Alyssa is realising

I hope Kyle gets blindsided over Daniel.

I hope Kyle gets blindsided over Daniel.

Besides Taylor this season is just really whos least less of a flop and terrible houseguest

Oh I forgot Joseph nvm and Brittany is alright too although kinda goofy or whatever. Alyssa I might have to root for cause there's no one else and she might be over Kyle giggles.As much as she's hated ngl Jasmine is ironically funny  for me lmaoooo 

Joseph is so fine

I hope Kyle never shows up on my TikTok fyp I'm glad Alyssa is realising

KKKyle needs to get banned 

Pages