Big Brother Open Discussion

8169 posts / 0 new
Last post

Which Nicole pr? Anthony or victor girl? 

I was never excited for Enzo and Josh is awful so YAY!

PR, you only have info on the guys not the girls?

I know Bayleigh, Day and Nicole are for sure if nothing happens from here to wed.

what about WallPaper?

Who is that

Kaycee 

The sofa?

Feel confident to say that as of now looks like the Enzo guy is a no and Josh is very likely no too. 

I have never done BB spoilers so take everything with a grainy of salt. But my person has been reliable as far as viacom shows goes on the past.

Enzo would have been an interesting player to see back but I'm not going to cry about it. Ugh at Josh not being on because that means we will most likely get him on Challenge 36.

I was afraid of that

I am going to get hate but on some of the videos I have seen the Tyler guy is kind of attractive to me

Like this one?

https://youtu.be/AWGf2jlyluE

Queen Day coming for that W.

I just watched Daniele's BB13 video and why did she continuously target Brendon and Rachel? They repeatedly tried to make deals with her and I feel like they would have stuck to them whereas Jeff and Jordan were the ones who had their own little army in the corner and Dani has originally turned on Jeff anyways.

I just watched Daniele's BB13 video and why did she continuously target Brendon and Rachel? They repeatedly tried to make deals with her and I feel like they would have stuck to them whereas Jeff and Jordan were the ones who had their own little army in the corner and Dani has originally turned on Jeff anyways.

dani just couldn't stand them 

Because she believed (probably rightly so) that because she got a Golden Key for Evel quitting that she had to remain active and make big moves.  Truthfully, Jeff made the bigger mistake of not working with her and that's why he went home right after her.  I think we'll see a great game from Dani this time if she survives the first couple evictions

Christine from BB16 saying someone is the meanest person ever and she's hinting to Bayleigh for some reason lol yikes.

Christine from BB16 saying someone is the meanest person ever and she's hinting to Bayleigh for some reason lol yikes.

Some screenshots

https://mobile.twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1289808962259320833

Team America on BB16 was a flop and boring. One of the worse seasons ever. Bottom of my list.

How many per gender they usually cast?

Equal amounts. Lately it's been 8 and 8.

So something like this

Guys

1. Tyler

2. Memphis

3. Ian

4. David Alexander 

5. Cody Calafiore 

6. ?

7. ?

8. ?

Girls

1. Bayleigh 

2. Danielle Donato

3. Da'vonne

4. Nicole F

5. Nicole A

6. Janelle

7. ?

8. ?

Keesha?

Russell Kairouz deserved a spot over every other guy on the cast (except David Alexander).

There has to be some random guy that no one expecting right? Who are the ones being speculated?

There has to be some random guy that no one expecting right? Who are the ones being speculated?

It's BB16 Devin

Russell Kairouz deserved a spot over every other guy on the cast (except David Alexander).

Kevin from BB11 was being speculated.

Kevin from BB11 was being speculated.

If he is on then that would be 6 and the Kaysar? Guy 7. Leaving one spot open?

DIck is still saying Enzo.

I hope they came to their senses and called in Haleigh or anyone to replace Christmas.

Russell really wouldn't be that far-fetched as a surprise name. He is close with Robyn Kass, not sure how much pull she had in casting for this though.

i will never **** with christmas because of how she treated dominique on bb19, she was such a loser in that season. worse than raven

dani just couldn't stand them 

this lol

I see a lot of people especially on twitter hyping up Dani's game on 13 like she was some amazing player and I am so confused. Yes, she's interesting to watch and I love how bold of a gameplayer she is and how she's not afraid to make big moves, but she was not very good strategically. She basically had immunity for half the season and still managed to make herself the biggest target of the house. If she only stayed quiet while she was safe and didn't let her dislike for the vets show, she could've made it really far.

Personally I think there are better strategists on the cast. She has a tendency to overplay.

Pages