Big Brother Open Discussion

6451 posts / 0 new
Last post

Based on what I heard Memphis, Cody, Ian, David and Tyler are for sure then again something can happen from here to Wednesday.

King David.

Plot Twist. We get David Girton BB15 or David Lane from BB4

Hoping Lane lol

David Lane is my second favorite male so that would be cool.

a lot of this cast will be older and in their 40s, i just know they're gonna say some problematic shit. these people got nothing to loose either since a lot of them dont even care about social media.

You literally are what is wrong with the world. You sit around here constantly and hope for the downfall of others, you want to cancel someone so bad. You are gross.

a lot of this cast will be older and in their 40s, i just know they're gonna say some problematic shit. these people got nothing to loose either since a lot of them dont even care about social media.

You literally are what is wrong with the world. You sit around here constantly and hope for the downfall of others, you want to cancel someone so bad. You are gross.

Agreed--and the truth is many people are just looking to turn any comment into "problematic" so someone (fair or not) is going to look bad to some.

Based on what I heard Memphis, Cody, Ian, David and Tyler are for sure then again something can happen from here to Wednesday.

Ian and Memphis>>> so excited

Im kinda here for david getting eliminated first again lol

It won't happen.

Can you dig into Keesha please lol

It won't happen.

It won't (be allowed to) happen

It won't happen.

It won't (be allowed to) happen

Grodner doesn't care. She's shown her character time and time again. I do think the other hg will be very cautious of it though.

Feel confident to say that as of now looks like the Enzo guy is a no and Josh is very likely no too. 

I have never done BB spoilers so take everything with a grainy of salt. But my person has been reliable as far as viacom shows goes on the past.

No Enzo would be disappointing... Well depending on who the guy we dont know is

Feel confident to say that as of now looks like the Enzo guy is a no and Josh is very likely no too. 

I have never done BB spoilers so take everything with a grainy of salt. But my person has been reliable as far as viacom shows goes on the past.

at least Josh is a no lol

I was never excited for Enzo and Josh is awful so YAY!

PR, you only have info on the guys not the girls?

How many per gender they usually cast?

I know Bayleigh, Day and Nicole are for sure if nothing happens from here to wed.

How many per gender they usually cast?

Equal amounts. Lately it's been 8 and 8.

I know Bayleigh, Day and Nicole are for sure if nothing happens from here to wed.

what about WallPaper?

what about WallPaper?

Who is that

what about WallPaper?

Who is that

Kaycee 

Which Nicole pr? Anthony or victor girl? 

what about WallPaper?

Who is that

Kaycee 

The sofa?

Enzo would have been an interesting player to see back but I'm not going to cry about it. Ugh at Josh not being on because that means we will most likely get him on Challenge 36.

I was afraid of that

I am going to get hate but on some of the videos I have seen the Tyler guy is kind of attractive to me

Like this one?

https://youtu.be/AWGf2jlyluE

Queen Day coming for that W.

I just watched Daniele's BB13 video and why did she continuously target Brendon and Rachel? They repeatedly tried to make deals with her and I feel like they would have stuck to them whereas Jeff and Jordan were the ones who had their own little army in the corner and Dani has originally turned on Jeff anyways.

I just watched Daniele's BB13 video and why did she continuously target Brendon and Rachel? They repeatedly tried to make deals with her and I feel like they would have stuck to them whereas Jeff and Jordan were the ones who had their own little army in the corner and Dani has originally turned on Jeff anyways.

dani just couldn't stand them 

Because she believed (probably rightly so) that because she got a Golden Key for Evel quitting that she had to remain active and make big moves.  Truthfully, Jeff made the bigger mistake of not working with her and that's why he went home right after her.  I think we'll see a great game from Dani this time if she survives the first couple evictions

Christine from BB16 saying someone is the meanest person ever and she's hinting to Bayleigh for some reason lol yikes.

Pages