The Amazing Race - General Discussion

586 posts / 0 new
Last post

I don’t know if I like it but at least we get another season of TAR. 

So are we getting an all BB alum cast or will it  be one past cast member with a family member or friend?

Inb4 this the cast:

Alex/Jason

Mark/Elena

Liz/Julia

Frankie/Caleb

Nicole/Victor

Paul/Josh

James/Corey

I really hope they get Daniele and Dominic!

I really hope they get Daniele and Dominic!

danielle is prego so I would assume no 

Inb4 this the cast:Alex/JasonMark/ElenaLiz/JuliaFrankie/CalebNicole/VictorPaul/JoshJames/Corey

this is the worst thing I have seen in my life

Inb4 this the cast:Alex/JasonMark/ElenaLiz/JuliaFrankie/CalebNicole/VictorPaul/JoshJames/Corey

Here for it.

When does it start filming? 

I wonder with Day doing the challenge will she be able to do this with Jason? 

It would make sense if it was Survivor and Big Brother. Instead of Big Brother. I have a feeling Joey from BB16 will show up.

You'd think they learned from the YouTuber season smh

Apparently it’s gonna be BB and TAR all-star teams

Tbh just give me Libra/Keesha and I’ll finally watch more than two episodes of a TAR season. 

Tbh just give me Libra/Keesha and I’ll finally watch more than two episodes of a TAR season. 

No way are they gonna be cast lol the teams will be from the most recent seasons 

nevidcm wrote:

Tbh just give me Libra/Keesha and I’ll finally watch more than two episodes of a TAR season. 

No way are they gonna be cast lol the teams will be from the most recent seasons 

one less show i’ll have to keep up with then

Tbh just give me Libra/Keesha and I’ll finally watch more than two episodes of a TAR season. 

Eddie1378 wrote:

nevidcm wrote:Tbh just give me Libra/Keesha and I’ll finally watch more than two episodes of a TAR season. 

No way are they gonna be cast lol the teams will be from the most recent seasons 

one less show i’ll have to keep up with then

It'll be trash with the annoying *** characters like Donny, Frankie, Paul, John, James, Caleb, etc. 

Watch us get the Calafloprie brothers

If it’s all BB pairs I can see these possibilities. 

Dr. Will & Mike Boogie

Janelle & Kaysar/Beau/Howie

Dan & Memphis

Brendan & Rachel

Frankie & Zach/Caleb

Cody & Derrick/Paulie

Julia & Liz

Vic & Nicole/Paul

Paul Sad & Anyone

Mark & Elena

nevidcm wrote:

Tbh just give me Libra/Keesha and I’ll finally watch more than two episodes of a TAR season. 

Numerous Survivor teams were contacted, and likely competing.

Survivor is where it’s at 

Numerous Survivor teams were contacted, and likely competing.

lit

Survivor is where it’s at 

Numerous Survivor teams were contacted, and likely competing.

Hali Ford or cancel.

Morris1721 wrote:

Numerous Survivor teams were contacted, and likely competing.

Hali Ford or cancel.

*eye roll*

Kajun wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:Numerous Survivor teams were contacted, and likely competing.

Hali Ford or cancel.

*eye roll*

Brittany Haynes or keep it honestly...

melm3 wrote:

Kajun wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:Numerous Survivor teams were contacted, and likely competing.

Hali Ford or cancel.*eye roll*

Brittany Haynes or keep it honestly...

I would stan a Britney and Ragan team!

If they do this right I might watch my first Amazing Race episode in over a decade.

Pages