The Challenge: Generic Thread

66318 posts / 0 new
Last post

If Camila does come back, at the very least her and Cara will be against one another and hopefully wreck each others games.

If Camila does come back, at the very least her and Cara will be against one another and hopefully wreck each others games.

Do they have issues? I feel like they'd def work together because no one else likes them lmao

Pink - any other rumours besides Camila being reached out to?

InterFan wrote:

If Camila does come back, at the very least her and Cara will be against one another and hopefully wreck each others games.

Do they have issues? I feel like they'd def work together because no one else likes them lmao

Cara seemed pretty mad that Camila never upheld their agreement on Dirty 30 so i would assume she would target her but she's going a little crazy herself recently so who knows lol

If I were production.... 

I think season 34 would be refreshing with a cast of 26-28 where the first half would be team based,  then a purge which leads to the individual based competition... 

I don't think more than 3 people from war of the worlds (prospects) will be on next season

for S34, I'm expecting:

Turbo, Theo, Bear, Ash Cain, possibly Josh

Mattie, Georgia, Morgan, Liz or Julia, Dee (not Ninja)

the return of Angela, Kailah, Nelson, and Joss, maybe Tony

KChallenge10 wrote:

InterFan wrote:If Camila does come back, at the very least her and Cara will be against one another and hopefully wreck each others games.

Do they have issues? I feel like they'd def work together because no one else likes them lmao

Cara seemed pretty mad that Camila never upheld their agreement on Dirty 30 so i would assume she would target her but she's going a little crazy herself recently so who knows lol

I feel like Cara would let it go for the game purposes (but still be mad) because she knows Camila would be her #1 ally. 

for S34, I'm expecting:Turbo, Theo, Bear, Ash Cain, possibly JoshMattie, Georgia, Morgan, Liz or Julia, Dee (not Ninja)the return of Angela, Kailah, Nelson, and Joss, maybe Tony

For 34 I’m expecting Turbo, Cain, Bear, and Josh (Not including Theo because of the whole Amanda situation right now)

Shaleen, Georgia, Mattie, and D. 

I really hope that these 3 girls make their iconic return and make the cast. Them getting called makes me exited.  It’d be interesting to see them with the new crop of challengers. 

El Lobito wrote:

for S34, I'm expecting:Turbo, Theo, Bear, Ash Cain, possibly JoshMattie, Georgia, Morgan, Liz or Julia, Dee (not Ninja)the return of Angela, Kailah, Nelson, and Joss, maybe Tony

For 34 I’m expecting Turbo, Cain, Bear, and Josh (Not including Theo because of the whole Amanda situation right now)Shaleen, Georgia, Mattie, and D. 

Theo is gonna be on, Ashley Cain is the one on the list who might not either get a call or if he does he might say no. I’m not getting the vibe he’s gonna be here long 

El Lobito wrote:

for S34, I'm expecting:Turbo, Theo, Bear, Ash Cain, possibly JoshMattie, Georgia, Morgan, Liz or Julia, Dee (not Ninja)the return of Angela, Kailah, Nelson, and Joss, maybe Tony

For 34 I’m expecting Turbo, Cain, Bear, and Josh (Not including Theo because of the whole Amanda situation right now)Shaleen, Georgia, Mattie, and D. 

It's one thing to like her, but you'd have to be an idiot to think that anyone in casting even remembers her name

sourcup wrote:

El Lobito wrote:for S34, I'm expecting:Turbo, Theo, Bear, Ash Cain, possibly JoshMattie, Georgia, Morgan, Liz or Julia, Dee (not Ninja)the return of Angela, Kailah, Nelson, and Joss, maybe Tony

For 34 I’m expecting Turbo, Cain, Bear, and Josh (Not including Theo because of the whole Amanda situation right now)Shaleen, Georgia, Mattie, and D. 

It's one thing to like her, but you'd have to be an idiot to think that anyone in casting even remembers her name

Whatever you say *giggles*

FromTheNorth wrote:

sourcup wrote:

El Lobito wrote:for S34, I'm expecting:Turbo, Theo, Bear, Ash Cain, possibly JoshMattie, Georgia, Morgan, Liz or Julia, Dee (not Ninja)the return of Angela, Kailah, Nelson, and Joss, maybe Tony

For 34 I’m expecting Turbo, Cain, Bear, and Josh (Not including Theo because of the whole Amanda situation right now)Shaleen, Georgia, Mattie, and D. 

It's one thing to like her, but you'd have to be an idiot to think that anyone in casting even remembers her name

Whatever you say *giggles*

I'm right so idk what you're giggling at

Everybody thinking Mattie will be a lock to come back but y'all know how MTV/BMP is set up & her edit hasn't been too good as far as showing her in general. :/

Y'all know they are not above casting garbage like Morgan or the twins over her, especially since all 3 are Vet **********.

Also yeah Cain got money & really doesn't need this show like that so I wouldn't be surprised if he sits out on his own accord but I think he does like to compete so time will tell.

Also yeah Cain got money & really doesn't need this show like that so I wouldn't be surprised if he sits out on his own accord but I think he does like to compete so time will tell.

I think once this starts airing in the Uk whether or not he gets a good reception from it could determine whteher he comes back or not, he's gotten some love so far but still I doubt a lot of casuals even really know who he is. Everyone who's watching loves Georgia, so I think that'll make her come back, and Bear is obviously becoming a central character, which could make him want to come back more too

As far as WOTW rookies on 34 go my guess: 

Allan, JP & Shaleen have no chance

Julia, Liz, Zahida & Chase could get second chances

Gus, Josh, Mattie & Dee will likely all accept the offer,  but could get bumped in favour of players returning from FR

Turbo, Ninja, Theo & Ash could potentially decline

Bear, Georgia & Morgan I'm all expecting to be there

 

If Camila does come back, at the very least her and Cara will be against one another and hopefully wreck each others games.

you know theyll put too much focus on that storyline if they do feud it out. but i have a feeling cara would make nice w camila.

So do ya’ll think this new UK alliance would work with TYB if Hunter was there? Considering where his allies are this season? I feel like Joss would automatically go to the UK side just because pretty much all of his friends are on that side and at this point the brit alliance is stronger than TYB ever was.

Cory would've been loyal to some random attractive female and nelson would probably follow hunters lead with wes... I think Cory would be the one to shift sides first

So do ya’ll think this new UK alliance would work with TYB if Hunter was there? Considering where his allies are this season? I feel like Joss would automatically go to the UK side just because pretty much all of his friends are on that side and at this point the brit alliance is stronger than TYB ever was.

Joss would definitely slide to the UK. I honestly think UK + TYB will have their foot on John's neck til he retires.

Danielle Sellers is ready for her rookie debut!

sourcup wrote:

FromTheNorth wrote:

sourcup wrote:
El Lobito wrote:for S34, I'm expecting:Turbo, Theo, Bear, Ash Cain, possibly JoshMattie, Georgia, Morgan, Liz or Julia, Dee (not Ninja)the return of Angela, Kailah, Nelson, and Joss, maybe Tony

For 34 I’m expecting Turbo, Cain, Bear, and Josh (Not including Theo because of the whole Amanda situation right now)Shaleen, Georgia, Mattie, and D. 

It's one thing to like her, but you'd have to be an idiot to think that anyone in casting even remembers her name

Whatever you say *giggles*

I'm right so idk what you're giggling at

I could actually see them casting Sharleen again. She would be a Johnny puppet or at the very least not target him or threaten him. They want to appear diverse but she is a women of color they can ignore but still say “hey, at least we cast her”. She will be no threat to their favs Cara and Camila in eliminations or challenges. She gives them an excuse to give more airtime to their favorites like John the Rapist and Cara the Doormat.

As far as WOTW rookies on 34 go my guess: Allan, JP & Shaleen have no chanceJulia, Liz, Zahida & Chase could get second chancesGus, Josh, Mattie & Dee will likely all accept the offer,  but could get bumped in favour of players returning from FRTurbo, Ninja, Theo & Ash could potentially declineBear, Georgia & Morgan I'm all expecting to be there 

You're not going to like this but I agree with you

FromTheNorth wrote:

As far as WOTW rookies on 34 go my guess: Allan, JP & Shaleen have no chanceJulia, Liz, Zahida & Chase could get second chancesGus, Josh, Mattie & Dee will likely all accept the offer,  but could get bumped in favour of players returning from FRTurbo, Ninja, Theo & Ash could potentially declineBear, Georgia & Morgan I'm all expecting to be there 

You're not going to like this but I agree with you

Definetly won't get used to it lol

UK are what TYB wish they were. uk is organized and can play physically and politically. TYB only 2/3 can play physically, 0/3 play politically

UK are what TYB wish they were. uk is organized and can play physically and politically. TYB only 2/3 can play physically, 0/3 play politically

lmaooo they operate very similarly. Team UK hasn’t done any politicking they just make up half the damn house. If Bear/Ash/Theo were in the same situation as TYB in Dirty 30 they would have been voted into to elimination against each other just like them. Bear isn’t impressive in challenges all that much and has an overbearing personality he’d be out very early. Theo and Ash would end up in elim against each other and then whoever stayed could tank their way too the end but you’re giving them WAY too much credit they have a perfect situation right now. They aren’t politicking outside of their comfort zone at all 

The UK is a better alliance than the young bucks. I feel like some of them actually have brains which TYB lacks big time.

I feel like TYB will be successful if they work with the lavender ladies (like on FR) and Wes. They will pick up on each other weaknesses.

The UK is a better alliance than the young bucks. I feel like some of them actually have brains which TYB lacks big time.I feel like TYB will be successful if they work with the lavender ladies (like on FR) and Wes. They will pick up on each other weaknesses.

I think if we keep it to the core 3 boys of the UK and the 3 boys of TYB they are interchangeable tbh I honestly don’t see a large skill difference between the 6 of them. Like We’ve seen all 3 British boys just burn bridges and not really care who they make mad because they know they have the numbers that doesn’t make for good social game or using your brain at all. Now Georgia on  the other hand I’ll agree is much more all around as far as social game is considered. 

PinkRose wrote:

The UK is a better alliance than the young bucks. I feel like some of them actually have brains which TYB lacks big time.I feel like TYB will be successful if they work with the lavender ladies (like on FR) and Wes. They will pick up on each other weaknesses.

I think if we keep it to the core 3 boys of the UK and the 3 boys of TYB they are interchangeable tbh I honestly don’t see a large skill difference between the 6 of them. Like We’ve seen all 3 British boys just burn bridges and not really care who they make mad because they know they have the numbers that doesn’t make for good social game or using your brain at all. Now Georgia on  the other hand I’ll agree is much more all around as far as social game is considered. 

It has been said by multiple cast members that Ashley and Bear are way smarter than what you expect. Meanwhile Cory, Nelson and Hunter are dumber than you expect.

I still stand by what I say the UK guys>>>The YB without an actual brain helping them.

Pages