The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Hunter Barfield

121 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Hunter Barfield

Bio

4th Season: 1 Final, 1 Win

The Are You The One? vet was crowned co-winner of last season's Final Reckoning. Unfortunately, he found himself on the receiving end of one of the biggest moves in Challenge history when his partner Ashley M elected to take the entire million dollar earnings for herself. As a result, Hunter was left empty handed and emotionally devastated. He returns to the game eager for a second chance to win some big money. Hunter's greatest obstacle this season may be putting the recent past - and associated personal baggage - behind him and rediscovering his competitive fire.

Steroids are bad mmmkay.

Not him Hatfishing with that Bandana we know that hairline receding. Let it breathe

Not him Hatfishing with that Bandana we know that hairline receding. Let it breathe

But he's so young. He's like 25 lol.

Damn between Tyler Pratt having grey hair at 28, Tony being facially awful at 30 and Hunter losing his hairline at 25, damn them republicans men are aging ******* quick lol. 

Challenge Champ

Challenge Champ

Bio

4th Season: 1 Final, 1 Win

The Are You The One? vet was crowned co-winner of last season’s Final Reckoning. Unfortunately, he found himself on the receiving end of one of the biggest moves in Challenge history when his partner Ashley M elected to take the entire million dollar earnings for herself. As a result, Hunter was left empty handed and emotionally devastated. He returns to the game eager for a second chance to win some big money. Hunter’s greatest obstacle this season may be putting the recent past – and associated personal baggage – behind him and rediscovering his competitive fire.

Legend Mitchell ready to steal again

Bio4th Season: 1 Final, 1 Win

Still funny that some claim he didn't have a win

TuesDaze wrote:

Not him Hatfishing with that Bandana we know that hairline receding. Let it breathe

But he's so young. He's like 25 lol.Damn between Tyler Pratt having grey hair at 28, Tony being facially awful at 30 and Hunter losing his hairline at 25, damn them republicans men are aging ******* quick lol. 

If Tony is a Republican his actions state otherwise.

PinkRose wrote:

Bio4th Season: 1 Final, 1 Win

Still funny that some claim he didn't have a win

He can  brag about winning a reality show , but still not getting the money which is the whole point of this show

"WHAT THE FREAK IS THAT?"

It's like if someone won Survivor but got $0 but still bragged about it. Congrats?

Sexy king 

kvm1977 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Bio4th Season: 1 Final, 1 Win

Still funny that some claim he didn't have a win

He can  brag about winning a reality show , but still not getting the money which is the whole point of this show

To each their own--I'll still take the title "Champion" over "Finalist".  He did win.  It's just a shame Ashley's as horrible of a human being as John is.  

It's like if someone won Survivor but got $0 but still bragged about it. Congrats?

You really think they wouldn't brag about being the Sole Survivor?  LOL.   I think you guys are greatly undervaluing "competing" when you claim it's just about the money.  I'd care far more about the win but then again I'm no desperate for cash so it's all perspective.  

kvm1977 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Bio4th Season: 1 Final, 1 Win

Still funny that some claim he didn't have a win

He can  brag about winning a reality show , but still not getting the money which is the whole point of this show

That doesn’t make him less a champion, because by this logic, Cory, Nicole Z, Jenna, etc... all won money after being in the finale, are they more “winners” than Hunter who, unlike them, actually won the game, regardless of the outcome?

PinkRose wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Bio4th Season: 1 Final, 1 Win

Still funny that some claim he didn't have a win

He can  brag about winning a reality show , but still not getting the money which is the whole point of this show

That doesn’t make him less a champion, because by this logic, Cory, Nicole Z, Jenna, etc... all won money after being in the finale, are they more “winners” than Hunter who, unlike them, actually won the game, regardless of the outcome?

To each their own lol 

I would prefer being those people above than not making any extra cash after running a final. A challenge win without the money doenst mean crap in real life.

While 500k after taxes could change your life forever.

PinkRose wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Bio4th Season: 1 Final, 1 Win

Still funny that some claim he didn't have a win

He can  brag about winning a reality show , but still not getting the money which is the whole point of this show

That doesn’t make him less a champion, because by this logic, Cory, Nicole Z, Jenna, etc... all won money after being in the finale, are they more “winners” than Hunter who, unlike them, actually won the game, regardless of the outcome?

yah 

Cannot wait for the fireworks between him and my girl smashley. 

The brokest champ in challenge history

Sexy king.

PinkRose wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Bio4th Season: 1 Final, 1 Win

Still funny that some claim he didn't have a win

He can  brag about winning a reality show , but still not getting the money which is the whole point of this show

That doesn’t make him less a champion, because by this logic, Cory, Nicole Z, Jenna, etc... all won money after being in the finale, are they more “winners” than Hunter who, unlike them, actually won the game, regardless of the outcome?

Umm... tbh yes. 

I would play this game for a paycheck not for pride. What is being called a "Challenge Champ" gonna do for you in 20 years? What is 50k, 100k, 500k, 1M gonna do for you in 20 years (if you know how to invest)? Exactly.

beast

People have placed 4th and gotten more money than the champ Lol

ROBBED KING.

underrated beast

TYB elimination record is so impressive. Hunter and Nelson record by themselves is a combined 15-3-1.

Hunter has done really well on all of his challenges. He's always made it pretty far and has actually outlasted Johnny on all of the challenges that they've done together before this one. I wish he would've reminded Johnny that because Johnny hasn't been shit since Rivals 3 tbh. 

I loved him on this episode! Hunter and Georgia are one of my favorite teams this season. Glad they kicked *** in the elimination (=

King ❤️❤️❤️

King ❤️❤️❤️

Pages