Real World Hollywood: William Gilbert

226 posts / 0 new
Last post
[QUOTE=OtherPplsDrama;23657]You'd be [I]surprised[/I] what V1 man knows! :)[/QUOTE] i h a v e p i c t u r e s ;)
OtherPplsDrama
Anonymous's picture
[quote=V1man;23663]i h a v e p i c t u r e s ;)[/quote] ORLY?!
come on V1, you know you're not gonna show us the pictures, so why the teaser? So we know you're in the know?
[quote=V1man;23663]i h a v e p i c t u r e s ;)[/quote] Is it show and tell time yet?
OtherPplsDrama
Anonymous's picture
[quote=good brooklyn;23666]come on V1, you know you're not gonna show us the pictures, so why the teaser? So we know you're in the know?[/quote] You never know what could happen if you ask nicely!
Yes V1 spread the wealth :-)
What if i offered some 'favors'? Problem is, i don't care that much. and i still don't thing that VI is going to give it up. (fyi: i'm a girl V1)

Robbed King

Robbed King

Robbed isn't the word to Describe! This whole season was robbed! RW Hollywood is one of the most highly rated seasons of the RW. production should have casted more than half of the cast. They could have been  regulars on the  show. 

he could have been a great villain for the challenge. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU9ryw6jysZ/?taken-by=djwillgill

Production desperately needs to change Bloodlines 2 to Fresh Meat 3 using RW/RR/AYTO rookies.

he could have been a great villain for the challenge. 

VILLIAN? will was pretty likeable imo on his season

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

he could have been a great villain for the challenge. 

VILLIAN? will was pretty likeable imo on his season

I personally couldn't stand him lol I was always pro-Greg. Will was a real phony dude on Hollywood.

However, I don't think that would be the case on The Challenge especially since he's older/wiser. Plus he's in prime shape for it.

King-lmh wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:he could have been a great villain for the challenge. 

VILLIAN? will was pretty likeable imo on his season

I personally couldn't stand him lol I was always pro-Greg. Will was a real phony dude on Hollywood.However, I don't think that would be the case on The Challenge especially since he's older/wiser. Plus he's in prime shape for it.

i think will is over it now. the window of opportunity production had to cast him was exes/seasons and they past up on i

Graphik wrote:

King-lmh wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:he could have been a great villain for the challenge. 

VILLIAN? will was pretty likeable imo on his season

I personally couldn't stand him lol I was always pro-Greg. Will was a real phony dude on Hollywood.However, I don't think that would be the case on The Challenge especially since he's older/wiser. Plus he's in prime shape for it.

i think will is over it now. the window of opportunity production had to cast him was exes/seasons and they past up on i

I think he would still be down, especially if conditions are better + Brianna could convince him lmao

Production needs to just actually be smart & utilize what they already have instead of doing so much unnecessary "outsourcing" lol

King-lmh wrote:

Graphik wrote:

King-lmh wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:he could have been a great villain for the challenge. 

VILLIAN? will was pretty likeable imo on his season

I personally couldn't stand him lol I was always pro-Greg. Will was a real phony dude on Hollywood.However, I don't think that would be the case on The Challenge especially since he's older/wiser. Plus he's in prime shape for it.

i think will is over it now. the window of opportunity production had to cast him was exes/seasons and they past up on i

I think he would still be down, especially if conditions are better + Brianna could convince him lmaoProduction needs to just actually be smart & utilize what they already have instead of doing so much unnecessary "outsourcing" lol

i agree. production has a plethora of real world/ayto/road rules people that are willing to come back. conditions are better, apperance fee is biggr

well brianna can convince will to come back and Nick is down for challenges. he said it in the podcast interview i did with him.

KING!

KING!

I personally couldn't stand him lol I was always pro-Greg. Will was a real phony dude on Hollywood.

However, I don't think that would be the case on The Challenge especially since he's older/wiser. Plus he's in prime shape for it.

KING!

lol

HonestTea101 wrote:

KING!

lol

Problem? Squidward aint got nothing on the real Hollywood king.

hardbitten wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:KING!

lol

Problem? The Chosen One will ALWAYS be the real Hollywood king.

HonestTea101 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:KING!

lol

Problem? The Chosen One will ALWAYS be the real Hollywood king.

HonestTea101 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:KING!

lol

Problem? The Chosen One will ALWAYS be the real Hollywood king.

Greg would KILL on the challnege. perfect villian role. 

Pages