The Real World: Las Vegas (2015)

336 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Real World: Las Vegas (2015)

The Real World: Las Vegas (Three; III; Back to Las Vegas) is the thirty-first season of MTV's reality television series The Real World, which focuses on the interactions of strangers from differing backgrounds living together for several months with cameras rolling. Shooting for the show is expected to take place in October over a 12-week period. . .

PinkRose and I haven't been able to get full confirmation on the exact location in Vegas where filming will take place.

Hint #1 - Article from DTLV (Downtown Las Vegas):

http://dtlv.com/2015/09/15/downtown-getting-real-world/

Hint #2 - There is a producer returning to the show after a hiatus and his last season was actual Season 25 which was filmed in Las Vegas.

Update on Location:

Smile

Yay! Finally we got something to back it up :)youre great witty

Gonna have a hard time living up to the previous vegas seasons but i'm excited!!

Lol yay Vegas!!!

It's funny because Cooke is pissed they wouldn't let her in the suite when the reason is it's likely being remodeled which they couldn't tell her. LMAO

Waaaaait.

It's funny because Cooke is pissed they wouldn't let her in the suite when the reason is it's likely being remodeled which they couldn't tell her. LMAO

But in the article arent they saying they are most likely filming in downtown this time around?

But in the article arent tehy saying they are most likely filming in downtown and probably in a house/loft this time around?

I mean they could be but the secrecy with the suite is weird. They didn't start doing that until recently. I would love if it's a house though! 

This is awesome news. Vegas is overplayed, most def. But casting seems to be on point when they film in LV.

I'm just stoked my show is back for another season.

But in the article arent tehy saying they are most likely filming in downtown and probably in a house/loft this time around?

I mean they could be but the secrecy with the suite is weird. They didn't start doing that until recently. I would love if it's a house though! 

Yeah , its weird that they are not letting no one in that suite lol

I would love if it was similar BGC vegas in a Mansion lol 

Aren't they banned from the Hard rock because of Adam?

There are so many other locations. They really need to go back to Vegas for a third time. Hopefully it lives up to the previous Vegas seasons.

Yeah , its weird that they are not letting no one in that suite lol

I would love if it was similar BGC vegas in a Mansion lol 

I love that mansion but it sucked they couldn't really film in all the cool areas of Vegas. Wouldn't it be hard to film in Downtown anyway with all the tourists?

There are so many other locations. They really need to go back to Vegas for a third time. Hopefully it lives up to the previous Vegas seasons.

Back to Las Vegas was the last highest rated season they had. I'm sure this is to reignite that spark. 

I am the only one that can careless where they film? by the end of the first episode, I dont remember where they are especially now that it's not even on the name.

Give me a good cast and I would watch, Atlanta or Miami would be amazing but Vegas is not that bad better than california for like the 5th time.

I am the only one that can careless where they film? by the end of the first episode, I dont remember where they are especially now that it's not even on the name.

Give me a good cast and I would watch, Atlanta or Miami would be amazing but Vegas is not that bad better than california for like the 5th time.

I feel like the show used to be based more on location and how the cast interacted within these crazy cities that are so new/different for them. Vegas, Paris, DC, New York etc. You get to see people out of their element (New Yorker's in the South, Southerner's in New York, American's in international cities, etc.). The location can make or break the season based on the land marks they have and things to do in the area. Especially if they get jobs (which also doesn't really play into the show anymore which is sad). It's clearly lost that value if people don't care about the location and care more about the partying.

Back to Las Vegas was the last highest rated season they had. I'm sure this is to reignite that spark. 

I don't see a fan who doesn't watch anymore tuning back in just because they are going "Back to Las Vegas...again" haha

I know you can't give out too much information, but are you speculating any other possible locations?

I know you can't give out too much information, but are you speculating any other possible locations?

No, at the moment all the signs have been ponting to vegas on the last past week and then this article popped out today. Similar to the Chicagoan one fromlast year lol

I disagree. I feel like the location is just as much apart of the show as the people are. It's the 8th/9th roomate to me IMO.

And Vegas? Again? I mean the first two Vegas seasons were great but really? I was really hoping for a new location but oh well.

I'm not mad it's Vegas but they're other cities that they haven't done yet that would be interesting.

Atlanta, Toronto, Dallas for example

Hell, I would have been happy if they did Miami again.

I'm lowkey surprised that they STILL haven't gone back to Miami.

It is weird that they haven't done a season in Canada yet, it's not like it's out of this shows budget! 

Actually I'm surpised about that too. I feel like the would've already gone back to Miami by now. With the way the show is now it's only fitting.

Actually I'm surpised about that too. I feel like the would've already gone back to Miami by now. With the way the show is now it's only fitting.

I don't know what the hell is going on with them. So many other cities they could use or cities that haven't been used in a while.

Yeah the location isn't as a big deal to me anymore since it isn't in the name but I think they could have chosen somewhere else. This season has a lot to live up too since LV2 was one of the best seasons.

Before we realized it was Vegas I was certain it would be Miami.

Good work twin! Wink

Good work twin! Wink

Thanks!

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/BUq69sR.gif)

Pages