The Challenge: Vendettas - Kam Williams

88 posts / 0 new
Last post

Kailah & Kam friendship>>>

Since when flops call themselves giving points out, especially a VETERAN flop lawddddddddd my team won the game a couple seasons ago. Catch up! Lol Lol :))You've been flopping since the days of ummm........what was his name again? That dude was on the show a few seasons back that you were in love with. I don't really remember him.

I just love that regardless of the situation you can’t keep his mere existence despite acting like you don’t know his name out your mouth. Now that is iconic. I was right about Legend Hunter. Legend Amanda. Which I’m happy you are on her side. Legend Nelson despite me disliking him for a short time on invasion premiere. And the list goes on. Hell even Tori despite me disliking her now. But I’m glad for ONCE you are correct about Kam. Look at you. You get a pat on the back and a cute little 100 emoji sticker Blum 3

Graphik wrote:

Since when flops call themselves giving points out, especially a VETERAN flop lawddddddddd my team won the game a couple seasons ago. Catch up! Lol Lol :))You've been flopping since the days of ummm........what was his name again? That dude was on the show a few seasons back that you were in love with. I don't really remember him.

I just love that regardless of the situation you can’t keep his mere existence despite acting like you don’t know his name out your mouth. Now that is iconic. I was right about Legend Hunter. Legend Amanda. Which I’m happy you are on her side. Legend Nelson despite me disliking him for a short time on invasion premiere. And the list goes on. Hell even Tori despite me disliking her now. But I’m glad for ONCE you are correct about Kam. Look at you. You get a pat on the back and a cute little 100 emoji sticker Blum 3

I truly forgot his name. Remind me of it please? Thaaaanks! Biggrin

Nelly T BEEN on the Winning Team too, you gets NO credit for that!

Queen

Her makeup ruins her cast photo Sad

Kam disappointed me on AYTO but I’m willing to give her a second chance.

I’ve always loved Kam, but I was Team Alicia on AYTO. However, I can easily see her swaying me fully to her side. Especially because I KNOW Alicia will be playing thotscotch instead of playing the game. LMFAOOOOO 

a girl has needs lmfaooo

The lighting makes her makeup look terrible & the romper is pretty blah  :/ but atleast she isn’t wearing her challenge bra like Nicole

queen.

LurkerNoMore wrote:

I’ve always loved Kam, but I was Team Alicia on AYTO. However, I can easily see her swaying me fully to her side. Especially because I KNOW Alicia will be playing thotscotch instead of playing the game. LMFAOOOOO 

a girl has needs lmfaooo

Needs them walls sewed up!

prayerfully for season 32 we'll get this Ceejai, LaToya, Tya, Kam, and NIA alliance to take your faves out.

 Detail Bio

This outspoken Are You The One? alum enters her freshman year of The Challenge ready to leave her mark and shake things up. After her BFF Alicia stole her PM Eddie right from under her nose, Kam swore she would get her revenge. Ready to prove herself, she plans to do whatever it takes in the game to eliminate her vendettas and rise to the top of the pack. Can Kam do what few rookies have done before her and bring home that cash prize to help mend her broken heart?

prayerfully for season 32 we'll get this Ceejai, LaToya, Tya, Kam, and NIA alliance to take your faves out.

You just listed all of our faves lmao

King-lmh wrote:

prayerfully for season 32 we'll get this Ceejai, LaToya, Tya, Kam, and NIA alliance to take your faves out.

You just listed all of our faves lmao

i stan all of my queens.

So excited to see her in this. High hopes for her. Loved her on AYTO. 

prayerfully for season 32 we'll get this Ceejai, LaToya, Tya, Kam, and NIA alliance to take your faves out.

The Challenge is NOT ready for this. The house would be in shambles. 

#MelaninMagic

#MelaninMagic

Tbone123 wrote:

She’s cute in the pic still confused why people found her pic bad. But her pic is cute and bio is interesting and I feel welcomed in  hall monitor Graphik  Kams thread. He’s been waiting for me I can FEEL it. 

WELCOME to Club Winner's Circle! We have an extensive meat & vegan-friendly menu, ImAllergic on the drinks, Gucci on the ones & twos & and Blue Dream blunts at the bar as well for purchase. Enjoy yourself! Biggrin

lmfaooooo but it’s true. We’re all here for OUR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR  ##WarriorEmpressMalkamitu

ryan373 wrote:

#MelaninMagic

prayerfully for season 32 we'll get this Ceejai, LaToya Simone, Tya, Kam, and NIA alliance to take your faves out.

Fixed. Smile

King-lmh wrote:

prayerfully for season 32 we'll get this Ceejai, LaToya Simone, Tya, Kam, and NIA alliance to take your faves out.

Fixed. Smile

Don't do Toya like that

Don't do Toya like that

I only know one Latoya Jackson.

The Future.

#KillaKam

HonestTea101 wrote:

Don't do Toya like that

I only know one Latoya Jackson.

"DISAPPEAR, CASPER!"

<3

Even though I like Alicia too now

Just a reminder that THE Warrior Empress is about to bless our screens in less than 3 weeks, y’all really ain’t ready!!! 

Pages