Vevmo Games: General Discussion

16078 posts / 0 new
Last post

JizzaBelle wrote:
Daf finally won his first vevmo game yalllllll!! I can't even drag him no more for not being in the winners circle! Say hello to your new fantasy champ!  

He won mafia 5...

My bad... I don't genuinely know who's won recently and I also didn't know mafia counted so kudos on a SECOND win... Champs are here 

badladjj wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: Daf finally won his first vevmo game yalllllll!! I can't even drag him no more for not being in the winners circle! Say hello to your new fantasy champ!  
He won mafia 5...

My bad... I don't genuinely know who's won recently and I also didn't know mafia counted so kudos on a SECOND win... Champs are here 

I’ve won a game too

JizzaBelle wrote:
badladjj wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: Daf finally won his first vevmo game yalllllll!! I can't even drag him no more for not being in the winners circle! Say hello to your new fantasy champ!  
He won mafia 5...
My bad... I don't genuinely know who's won recently and I also didn't know mafia counted so kudos on a SECOND win... Champs are here 

I’ve won a game too

u also won my heart

JizzaBelle wrote:
Daf finally won his first vevmo game yalllllll!! I can't even drag him no more for not being in the winners circle! Say hello to your new fantasy champ!  

He won mafia 5...

Vova, Semi, and Tbone won that season

badladjj wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: Daf finally won his first vevmo game yalllllll!! I can't even drag him no more for not being in the winners circle! Say hello to your new fantasy champ!  
He won mafia 5...

Vova, Semi, and Tbone won that season

Wait did daf win with them?  

aladmaho wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote:
badladjj wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: Daf finally won his first vevmo game yalllllll!! I can't even drag him no more for not being in the winners circle! Say hello to your new fantasy champ!  
He won mafia 5...
My bad... I don't genuinely know who's won recently and I also didn't know mafia counted so kudos on a SECOND win... Champs are here 
I’ve won a game too

u also won my heart

What ever happened to Bubba?

I remember my first Challenge game he hated me for some reason.

hardbitten wrote:
badladjj wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: Daf finally won his first vevmo game yalllllll!! I can't even drag him no more for not being in the winners circle! Say hello to your new fantasy champ!  
He won mafia 5...
Vova, Semi, and Tbone won that season

Wait did daf win with them?  

I don't think so! I'm pretty sure it was the Mafia, consisting of those three.

JizzaBelle wrote:
hardbitten wrote:
badladjj wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: Daf finally won his first vevmo game yalllllll!! I can't even drag him no more for not being in the winners circle! Say hello to your new fantasy champ!  
He won mafia 5...
Vova, Semi, and Tbone won that season
Wait did daf win with them?  

I don't think so! I'm pretty sure it was the Mafia, consisting of those three.

Daf won mafia 6.

hardbitten wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote:
hardbitten wrote:
badladjj wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: Daf finally won his first vevmo game yalllllll!! I can't even drag him no more for not being in the winners circle! Say hello to your new fantasy champ!  
He won mafia 5...
Vova, Semi, and Tbone won that season
Wait did daf win with them?  
I don't think so! I'm pretty sure it was the Mafia, consisting of those three.

Daf won mafia 6.

oh the got season. nvm then lmaoo.

glad to be the topic of conversation thanks everyone. :) 

ty jj and kloun. one love to alad. lol @ the others

lmao ok

glad to be the topic of conversation thanks everyone. :) ty jj and kloun. one love to alad. lol @ the others

I mean you are the most recent winner... What else would we talk about mr two time champ?  

So basically DAF is king of all things GOT related lmaooo  

im bran

im bran

The broken  

Daddy DAF wrote:
im bran

The broken  

thats you.

What ever happened to Bubba?I remember my first Challenge game he hated me for some reason.

Kloun got his account rebanned for reasons unbeknownst to me. He was solid. I miss James.  

JizzaBelle wrote:
Daddy DAF wrote:im bran
The broken  

thats you.

LMAOOO yup 

Monoxide wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: Love and war all summa 19'. Set your DVRS because you won't want to miss a single episode of the most electrifying season in vevmo entertainment.  
the season needs kolle and infamous

Little birdies may have confirmed this speculation but we shall see for sure on departure day.  

If kolle played, I would probably play without a second thought given to it. 

With that said, the easter bunny, santa, and the tooth fairy are all not real so it's a no from me.

lmao

Does anyone rlly care? 

Does anyone rlly care? 

Enough to dignify what I say with a response, allegedly.

Does anyone rlly care? 

I mean...

I care about games I took part in, even if it was 8 years ago LOL

 

Does anyone rlly care? 

 

I mean...

I care about games I took part in, even if it was 8 years ago LOL

❤️

Someone (besides Jizz) host a BB game.

Well... seems like SurVevmo will end on Tuesday or Wednesday, which means it’s time for VCX! Smile

Well... seems like SurVevmo will end on Tuesday or Wednesday, which means it’s time for VCX! 

Tuesday. Good luck!

Well... seems like SurVevmo will end on Tuesday or Wednesday, which means it’s time for VCX! 

unpopular opinion but if we played the tomb 3 with the same exact cast I see the saints winning most challenges and eliminations. The final was based purely on your knowledge of past VRs and most of the saints were brand spanking new to games at the time. I feel even the tiniest amount of experience would have catapulted them into victory. The saints of today are some of the top performers vevmo has ever seen....  

Pages