Vevmo Games: General Discussion

15984 posts / 0 new
Last post

Preview:

“Alright I’ve been dealing with a lot lately. I went out early and easier than I ever have before in the last couple games. Well, don’t call it a comeback. But here it is, THE comeback. I’m about to show all these kids why I am the true Champion.”

Survevmo returns May 10th!!!

I don’t know who any of these people are lmao

badladjj wrote:

Lmaooo been waiting to see some sort of quote pertaining to my vevmo persona but I ain't seen one yet.  

Preview:

“I was targeted early last time because I was so new and seen as the weakest of a strong alliance. Well I’m coming back stronger, more experienced, and with a couple tricks up my sleeve. These people won’t even know what hit ‘em.”

Survevmo returns May 10th!!!

Working on some production things today.

This season is a SERVE

Omfg the first post of this season bouta have y’all shook I love me

Preview:

“Sure I might be seen as a quitter, but that was one time. I know I have what it takes to win, and please believe me when I say that’s exactly what will happen this season. I’m taking no prisoners.”

Survevmo returns THIS FRIDAY, May 10th!!!

Preview:

“Yea I go out early pretty regularly, but out here you can’t just rely on your muscles to get you through. This is an entirely new game and I might be gracious enough to teach these kids how to play it. This is my season and I’m here to take what’s mine.”

That’s 16 promos and 2 days left. That means the number of cast members is 18, 19, 20, 21, or 22. 

What y’all think? Any ideas on what the theme might be? Who y’all think is on this cast?

Oh snap  

dsgsgs

Sounds like a partner season

Sounds like a partner season

ready for individualllllllllllll

Sounds like Rivals 

If the mean girls aint playin its literally the same show. BRING HANNA BACK! BRING BACK THE STAR! MAKE MEAN GIRLS GREAT AGAIN! GIVE VEVMO THE SHOW THEY DESERVE! CAN PRODUCTION MAKE THIS HAPPEN?!

If the mean girls aint playin its literally the same show. BRING HANNA BACK! BRING BACK THE STAR! MAKE MEAN GIRLS GREAT AGAIN! GIVE VEVMO THE SHOW THEY DESERVE! CAN PRODUCTION MAKE THIS HAPPEN?!

isnt she retired

JizzaBelle wrote:

isnt she retired

All im saying is if you wanna see something diff from the same ol same olddd then casttttt the ones that will make that HAPPEN... but by all means  keep going on with the same tired drama.

Monoxide wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: If the mean girls aint playin its literally the same show. BRING HANNA BACK! BRING BACK THE STAR! MAKE MEAN GIRLS GREAT AGAIN! GIVE VEVMO THE SHOW THEY DESERVE! CAN PRODUCTION MAKE THIS HAPPEN?!
isnt she retired

All im saying is if you wanna see something diff from the same ol same olddd then casttttt the ones that will make that HAPPEN... but by all means  keep going on with the same tired drama.

i feel like it’s the same old every time you log in but here we are.

JizzaBelle wrote:
Monoxide wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: If the mean girls aint playin its literally the same show. BRING HANNA BACK! BRING BACK THE STAR! MAKE MEAN GIRLS GREAT AGAIN! GIVE VEVMO THE SHOW THEY DESERVE! CAN PRODUCTION MAKE THIS HAPPEN?!
isnt she retired

Right. Let's pretend things are stale when I'm involved. Your mini discord tournament had more discussion than this current survevmo but let's keep pretending for the sake of saving face.  

KlounV3 wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote:
Monoxide wrote:
isnt she retired

Right. Let's pretend things are stale when I'm involved. Your mini discord tournament had more discussion than this current survevmo but let's keep pretending for the sake of saving face.  

Not what I said. All I said was quantity =\= quality.

JizzaBelle wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote:
Monoxide wrote:
isnt she retired

Not what I said. All I said was quantity =\= quality.

And what you're saying is going over my head because the mean girls bring content. Bring competition. Stop acting as if im reaching because it's absolutely true. No one would be ready for that type of show so that is why we are left with the mediocre. Let's have real players with spitfire personalities that can compete... Let's give vevmo the controversial. Yall keep playing it safe. Let's hash everything out for everyone to see. You would never be ready.  

Love and war should be besties facing off against other besties battle Royale. Make it happen JJ. you know that would be the hands down best season of vevmo ever. Do your magic. I know you can  

Hanna is banned... but TRUST there are several banned members that I would love to see come back and maybe do this VC or another game. Y’all know how to PM Bacchus, ask him to bring her back. I tried and she got banned again so I’m done with that lmaoooo 

I rather stick my neck out for other people at this point. 

Or when Buper came back and he got rebanned after not even doing anything to anyone smh so disappointing cause that was an ICON! 

jj run your game as you want, dont let others try nd influence u

It is what is it then  

Pages