Last post

I mean I’m ready

they seem shook about you tbh

gamer73 wrote:
I mean I’m ready

they seem shook about you tbh

if one gets started over the summer I may be ready to come back

awww miss you. Hope everything is going well for you guys ❤️

Can I be on allies with 2x robbed legend NatFan? 

Ugh, I could use another game of Survivor. 

Oh

do it

So people would be floating on clouds? Sounds fun.

So people would be floating on clouds? Sounds fun.

better than sleeping in the water/under that piere thing on Ghost Island

If you’re interested in a survivor season raise your hands:

1. hardbitten

If you’re interested in a survivor season raise your hands:1. hardbitten2. 

i like Survivor, is that bad..? Sad

aye

Ok JK. But me, Lurker, and Gamer are starring  in the next iteration of Vevmo Games, just the three of us.

Lurker still alive? cause I haven’t seen my good sis in a minute. 

i hate you LMAO

Lurker still alive? cause I haven’t seen my good sis in a minute. 

Lurker bowed out after a great run. Back to lurking.

Ok the survivor was just a joke but legit:

If you want BBVT3 to actually happen, make it known. I’m not gonna put in the work if people don’t want to participate. Need at least 20 signatures.

It would be done on a quicker pace than 1 eviction a week like BBVT2.

Ok the survivor was just a joke but legit:If you want BBVT3 to actually happen, make it known. I’m not gonna put in the work if people don’t want to participate. Need at least 20 signatures.It would be done on a quicker pace than 1 eviction a week like BBVT2.

I literally say yes to every game I get contacted for. Do I always perform well? Hell no. But I keep it interesting and enjoy myself and I make some friends. I’d love another BBVT or Survivor. I’d actually prefer them over Challenges.

KlounV3 wrote:
Ok the survivor was just a joke but legit:If you want BBVT3 to actually happen, make it known. I'm not gonna put in the work if people don't want to participate. Need at least 20 signatures.It would be done on a quicker pace than 1 eviction a week like BBVT2.

I literally say yes to every game I get contacted for. Do I always perform well? Hell no. But I keep it interesting and enjoy myself and I make some friends. I'd love another BBVT or Survivor. I'd actually prefer them over Challenges.

I suspect this is the case with a lot of users.

but yea if I get interest from a fair amount of people. I've got some good *** challenges and twists planned!

Ugh I wanna do a Duel <3

Ok the survivor was just a joke but legit:If you want BBVT3 to actually happen, make it known. I’m not gonna put in the work if people don’t want to participate. Need at least 20 signatures.It would be done on a quicker pace than 1 eviction a week like BBVT2.

would love to do a BB.

Ok JK. But me, Lurker, and Gamer are starring  in the next iteration of Vevmo Games, just the three of us.

you look good as a chair

but yeah i would do BBVT in a heartbeat, i think that’s the only format that would get me to play another one of these

KlounV3 wrote:

you look good as a chair

*****! ******** don't get trampled

KlounV3 wrote:

I literally say yes to every game I get contacted for. Do I always perform well? Hell no. But I keep it interesting and enjoy myself and I make some friends. I’d love another BBVT or Survivor. I’d actually prefer them over Challenges.

MORRIS <3

Ugh I wanna do a Duel <3

Morris1721 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:Ok the survivor was just a joke but legit:If you want BBVT3 to actually happen, make it known. I’m not gonna put in the work if people don’t want to participate. Need at least 20 signatures.It would be done on a quicker pace than 1 eviction a week like BBVT2.

MORRIS <3

Partner! <3

Ugh I wanna do a Duel <3

Pages