Vevmo Games: General Discussion

15769 posts / 0 new
Last post

aw

I wanted to play a game like bb or survivor actually not quit this time around.

@Kloun

The people want BB

yes bareback

yes bareback

nevidcm wrote:
yes bareback

shut the **** up you crayola gender

I wanted to play a game like bb or survivor to actually not quit this time around.Since you guys will kill me in a elimination game atleast those setups gives me a fighting chance.

I wanted to play a game like bb or survivor to actually not quit this time around.Since you guys will kill me in a elimination game atleast those setups gives me a fighting chance.

lmaoooo Same sis

When does the Loose Gender Tournament start?

Good luck Trini, **** it up sis ❤️

When does the Loose Gender Tournament start?Good luck Trini, **** it up sis ❤️

Its not loose gender tournament, lol and thanks again. Will do my best!

It'll start probably either the 11th or 14th, maybe earlier, depending when the rest of the cast finishes their matchup process for round 1. I do have 13/16 of the submissions so I'm hoping to get the rest real soon. Could start it with 13 if it takes too long. Did sent a very small batch of last minute calls too to potentially fill up those spots. Don't want to hold up the game any longer than it needs to.

Wanted to try to do the cast reveal/matchups sometime this weekend but will see. Was planning of doing a name reveal and release the date too on the official LGT viewers thread I'll create when the matchups are done. Stay tuned for everything though.

with the way things go on vevmo we really could have one of these

KlounV3 wrote:

oop!

Omgggggg guys.

Anyways! The matchup process for round 1 will be completed by tonight and will have everything ready to start. Matchups/Cast reveal will be announced sometime tomorrow so be ready everyone who is playing! I will be also announcing the start date for this game and the name of the game,as well, on the official LGT viewers thread I’ll create tomorrow. 

Hope you all are ready for something a little different but fun as well. Let’s get this started. :) 

Excited to see what trini brings

KlounV3 wrote:

Im as fluid as ***** post vasectomy

Alright, who's ready for a cast reveal? Wink

Alright, who's ready for a cast reveal? Wink

we’re ready, king

I want the name first tbh

Actually, JK I’m going out tomorrow.

Is there a sign up for hosting, a wait list, or can anyone just decide to host? 

Is there a sign up for hosting, a wait list, or can anyone just decide to host? 

i think Cochroach is next. You can do what you want, but IMO we shouldn’t have more than 1-2 games at a time. 

I wouldn't want to conflict. Just interested in how its done, cuz I'd be interested in doing a BB or Survivor game down the line if no one else wants to host one. 

Congrats to my faves interfan and greco on pulling a well deserved victory during the last game! so happy!<3 Mono, I was rooting for you sooo hard!!! Glad you came close!! Love yall!!!

Oh. Special announcements coming in less than 2 weeks.

#VCX

#ItsADogfight

Oh. Special announcements coming in less than 2 weeks.#VCX#ItsADogfight

so.....

Cochroach wrote:
Oh. Special announcements coming in less than 2 weeks.#VCX#ItsADogfight

so.....

lolz sorry im moving houses, dont have time to host

lolz sorry im moving houses, dont have time to host

Lmaooooo I luv u 

I want a duel plz & ty

a ***** hasn't seen an elimination in quite some time. 

I want a battle of the seasons plz & ty 

Pages