Vevmo Games: General Discussion

13852 posts / 0 new
Last post

I’ll beat anyone on this site in elimination 

Y I K E S

T G I F !

Final Calls have gone out! We'll be ready to #StrikeFast on April 20th! 

Practicing my speed with Pokecord. Coming for that win. (someday, not on Klouns season tho)

Season Name/Logo and Cast reveal tomorrow night!

I would also like to announce my Co-host for the season: Ceej3!!

Be ready y'all, the cast reveal is interactive!

Cast reveal tonight! Cast and viewers both welcome. Doing something new for a fresh season's cast reveal. Probably start around 7pm EST.

PTSD

KlounV3 wrote:

PTSD

My face just morphed into the skull emoji.

I would also like to announce my Co-host for the season: Ceej3!!

Get excited, very. 

LurkerNoMore wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:Be ready y'all, the cast reveal is interactive!
PTSD

My face just morphed into the skull emoji.

An AYTO reject dropped last second cuz they knew they would get dragged to hell ☕️

If y'all are gonna quit and drop or stay quiet through the whole thing like Mafia VI, please do so now so I can cancel it before we begin and I invest anymore time in this.

An AYTO reject dropped last second cuz they knew they would get dragged to hell ☕️

Bruh...

If y'all are gonna quit and drop, please do so now so I can cancel it before we begin and I invest anymore time in this.

Fine, I quit 

KlounV3 wrote:
If y'all are gonna quit and drop, please do so now so I can cancel it before we begin and I invest anymore time in this.

Fine, I quit 

Bye! ✌️

Gucci Mane wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:If y'all are gonna quit and drop, please do so now so I can cancel it before we begin and I invest anymore time in this.
Fine, I quit 

Bye! ✌️

Lmao

I’m fucking dead. ⚰️

If y'all are gonna quit and drop or stay quiet through the whole thing like Mafia VI, please do so now so I can cancel it before we begin and I invest anymore time in this.

Facts tho because some of the people in mine really tried it, but others were super gracious and they know who they are ❤️

Gucci Mane wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:If y'all are gonna quit and drop, please do so now so I can cancel it before we begin and I invest anymore time in this.
Fine, I quit 

Bye! ✌️

I’ll take the AYTO reject spot if the bitches who talk shit are on cast..

KlounV3 wrote:
Gucci Mane wrote:
Fine, I quit 
Bye! ✌️

Boy shutup it was a joke between me and kloun. I'm not even playing. Dont come in here cosigning shit.

badladjj wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
Gucci Mane wrote:
Fine, I quit 
Bye! ✌️

Boy shutup it was a joke between me and kloun. I'm not even playing. Dont come in here cosigning shit.

Gucci about to drag JJ for the umpteenth time? 

badladjj wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
Gucci Mane wrote:
Fine, I quit 
Bye! ✌️

You seem alittle bent out of shape old man? It was a joke. Don't give yourself a heart attack lmaooooo

Gucci Mane wrote:
badladjj wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
Gucci Mane wrote:
Fine, I quit 
Bye! ✌️

You seem alittle bent out of shape old man? It was a joke. Don't give yourself a heart attack lmaooooo

That was weak. And....quite frankly dumb. Since I'm no where near close to old. 

Y'all tragic *laughcrymoji*

2 hours! Get hype!

good luck with ur game guys 

good luck with ur game guys 

Pages