Survivor Spoilers

3853 posts / 0 new
Last post

You werent there, the jury was. Most of the jury out of their OWN mouths thought he was a joke. 

Right, people that were  awful at the game thought he was a joke....

Compare the gameplay of this cast to that.  Honestly.

It's going to be interesting why drea gets voted out 2 tribals from now

Anyways can't wait until the heart attacks that will happen once jonathan loses LOL

They are already saying he's the only who who deserves to win smh they are so cringe 

Anyways can't wait until the heart attacks that will happen once jonathan loses LOL

They are already saying he's the only who who deserves to win smh they are so cringe 

If they are that's crazy.  Omar might be playing the best game.  Either Omar or Hai but voting out Rocksroy instead of Romeo was stupid IMO.  The sad truth is none of the women are playing real good games right now.  Lindsay is invisible, Maryanne hasn't done anything game related and Drea's barely surviving.  Omar, Hai, Jonathan, Mike then probably Maryanne would be my top 5 in order right now.

Do you think that the person who voted for Mike to win did it just so that Romeo would come in third place like with Reed during San Juan del Sur?

Next week finale and the bootlist wasnt wrong at all unlike like season. QUEEN MARYANNE!!!

erika was only called a bad winner bc most people faves was that overrated straight white male xander. Xander played a terrible game and was mediocre people just always cream over the mediocre white surfer cute boy.

I was "team Erika" but Xander didn't play a terrible game.  He just did a terrible job explaining it.

The entire jury thought he was a joke and an easy beat in the finals. So it was not because he terribly explained his game. He played bad while in the game too.

But that's not true--the jury was too dumb to see it.  Let's not pretend that wasn't arguably the worst cast of Survivor ever.

If you thought that was the worst cast you haven't seen enough seasons lol

erika was only called a bad winner bc most people faves was that overrated straight white male xander. Xander played a terrible game and was mediocre people just always cream over the mediocre white surfer cute boy.

I was "team Erika" but Xander didn't play a terrible game.  He just did a terrible job explaining it.

The entire jury thought he was a joke and an easy beat in the finals. So it was not because he terribly explained his game. He played bad while in the game too.

But that's not true--the jury was too dumb to see it.  Let's not pretend that wasn't arguably the worst cast of Survivor ever.

If you thought that was the worst cast you haven't seen enough seasons lol

I've seen all but two--it's definitely in the discussion for the worst

100 facts

Lindsay is the most deserving

Yupp--at this point she is but we'll see what happen because the spoilers make it seem like she's out next.  If Maryanne orchestrates that then....

Yupp--at this point she is but we'll see what happen because the spoilers make it seem like she's out next.  If Maryanne orchestrates that then....

where's the spoilers 

where's the spoilers 

Welp the list keeps being right.

18th Jackson

17th Zach

16th Marya

15th Jenny

14th Swati

13th Daniel

12th Lydia (hourglass)

11th Chanelle (merge boot)

10th Rocksroy

9th Tori

8th Hai

7th Drea

6th Omar

5th Lindsay

4th Jonathan

3rd Romeo

2nd Mike

1st Maryanne

Maryanne gets at least 7 votes i heard.

If she does make it to the end, sure. But she made a fatal error that will likely cost her the game. Which is too bad because she was playing a great social game.

Maryanne and Lindsay <3

Maryanne and Lindsay <3

I heard Maryanne beats Jonathan in the fire making challenge. 

She doesnt. Mike beats jonathan.

It's supposed to go: Romeo wins FIC, takes Maryanne to the F3, sending Mike and Jonathan to fire and Jonathan ultimately losing.

It's supposed to go: Romeo wins FIC, takes Maryanne to the F3, sending Mike and Jonathan to fire and Jonathan ultimately losing.

The Lord's work

ARE YALL HO'S READY FOR THE QUEEN TO WIN TONIGHT Smile

Maryanne not winning the final immunity makes her resume less impressive.  Lindsay and Omar were really the best players this season but that's the game.

Maryanne not winning the final immunity makes her resume less impressive.  Lindsay and Omar were really the best players this season but that's the game.

Maryanne getting taken to the final 3 when she was clearly the most likeable is impressive. Its not about winning challenges clearly its about whos the best social or strategic player

Maryanne getting taken to the final 3 when she was clearly the most likeable is impressive. Its not about winning challenges clearly its about whos the best social or strategic player

Or is it Romeo just being stupid?

Or is it Romeo just being stupid?

Or romeo wants maryanne to win if he doesnt.... aka her superior social game at work.

Pages