3893 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ricard leaves at 5th

erika wins. 100 percent confirmed 

the way we've literally been saying this how he was an obvious late boot lmao 

Ricard leaves at 5th

erika wins. 100 percent confirmed 

the way we've literally been saying this how he was an obvious late boot lmao 

I see nothing that confirms Ricard is 5th, he could easily lose fire and his edit seems fallen angel/fire loser to me more than fifth place.

I see nothing that confirms Ricard is 5th, he could easily lose fire and his edit seems fallen angel/fire loser to me more than fifth place.

I think he has 5th boot written all over him (I actually thought 6th) but maybe it is a fire loss

"If you watch the jury and you hear what people say about him, a lot of people did not respect the game that he was playing. A lot of people thought that when he stepped out of the challenges that it was for show and it wasn't because he really cared. So as the game goes on, you're like, "This guy is not an issue. Why are we worried about the idol? A lot of people want to go sit at the end with Xander so they can explain how they played a better game than he did." So it just became a non-issue, which is why I went to him and [said], "Hey, we need to vote out Heather." We never thought about voting Xander at this last Tribal Council because he's a good guy to take to the end and he can also help us beat Ricard. So it would have worked out for us two times. "

Danny on Xander. Yeah Xander is not winning.

I'm dead that's so true tho an idol only has power if it is a surprise and when everyone knows it cuts it down immensely 

It was foreshadowed on episode 1/2 a Deshawn vs Erika fire-making

well you're going to be dissapointed next wednesday as he isnt even getting the chance to make fire. Xander goes on a mini immunity run and wins the last 2 challenges. They all vote ricard's *** out at 5.

they always give one of the FTC goats a ton of airtime pre merge like Xander then they just disappear the rest of the season 

If it's a DeShawn/Heather/Xander F3 -- I can see DeShawn winning.

If it's Erika/DeShawn or Heather/Xander F3 -- I can see Erika winning.

Ricard wins against anyone in F3.

Xander/Heather are DOA.

they always give one of the FTC goats a ton of airtime pre merge like Xander then they just disappear the rest of the season 

It's giving Sabrina Thompson

well you're going to be dissapointed next wednesday as he isnt even getting the chance to make fire. Xander goes on a mini immunity run and wins the last 2 challenges. They all vote ricard's *** out at 5.

Lol spoilers have been calling Xander's immunity run for weeks, it still hasn't happened. Not saying it won't but two immunities isn't a run.

Not saying a Ricard is definitely going out in fourth instead of fifth but literally no true spoilers say either way. Relax.

True but there's been fake foreshadows too for fire. The one jumping out at me was Alison on DvG, she got a couple fire quotes in her edit.

Lol spoilers have been calling Xander's immunity run for weeks, it still hasn't happened. Not saying it won't but two immunities isn't a run.

Oh yeah I fogot about that, they really made it seem like Xander fought his way to the end on his despite being the biggest target and the jury was just bitter & wanted a woman to win but that hasn't really been the case even if the last part is true. Everyone just left him alone and he hasn't had any chance to build much of a resume for the final, and the jury doesn't like/respect him anyways. I guess he'll be happy with 100k though

Anyways congrats queen Erika Smile

Erika will be a great winner, I can see her and Michele being lady a Survivor winner buddies.

There's photos going around of the final five walking to tribal and it looks like Ricard has the immunity necklace on, so like I said it definitely doesn't seem like he's going at 5 and he's going to lose fire.

Xander will use his idol, Heather/Deshawn are going at five, Ricard loses fire.

"If you watch the jury and you hear what people say about him, a lot of people did not respect the game that he was playing. A lot of people thought that when he stepped out of the challenges that it was for show and it wasn't because he really cared. So as the game goes on, you're like, "This guy is not an issue. Why are we worried about the idol? A lot of people want to go sit at the end with Xander so they can explain how they played a better game than he did." So it just became a non-issue, which is why I went to him and [said], "Hey, we need to vote out Heather." We never thought about voting Xander at this last Tribal Council because he's a good guy to take to the end and he can also help us beat Ricard. So it would have worked out for us two times. "

Danny on Xander. Yeah Xander is not winning.

I'm dead that's so true tho an idol only has power if it is a surprise and when everyone knows it cuts it down immensely 

Don't fully agree with this, a public idol can also be very strong and I've seen it played amazingly well. Someone with a public idol can have a lot of power and push how votes go. 

There's photos going around of the final five walking to tribal and it looks like Ricard has the immunity necklace on, so like I said it definitely doesn't seem like he's going at 5 and he's going to lose fire.

any chance Erika leaves 5th?

any chance Erika leaves 5th?

I think it's like a 2% chance of that honestly lol. I really don't know if Deshawn or Heather will be fifth, one has been nonexistent for the most part and one has a horribly negative edit (only reason why I think he will lose final tribal). My final guess:

5th. Heather (they take her out because Deshawn has a better chance of beating Ricard in final immunity)

4th. Ricard

3rd. Xander

2nd. Deshawn

1st. Erika

Erika has gotten called "lucky" three times in word associations with the jurors. The only reason I can think this is because either A. The jurors are holding onto the hourglass twist or B. Ricard loses fire in a dramatic way/she beats him dramatically (I.E. he ***** up in fire).

I'd ****** if Heather got a Survivor AU Kristie looks like an idiot to a strategic genius edit in the finale and wins viewers over in the final hour and wins

Queen should have returned already.

Queen should have returned already.

Definitely deserved a spot on 26 over Fran or Dawn

i dont erika is winning anymore lol.

She may not--we don't have good spoilers for this season.  She has the right edit to win though

You have to remember Shan & Liana are probably in ponderosa shit talking Xander and Deshawn all day. As long as Ricard isn't there at the end it's pretty clear the jury is going to lean her way

Pages