Survivor Spoilers

3821 posts / 0 new
Last post

I forgot whos on Survivor 42 lol

No black men and more white men is what I remember lol. Guess that means DeShawn won!

No black men and more white men is what I remember lol. Guess that means DeShawn won!

Theres is this guy named Rocksroy who's picture wasn't released... Maybe he's black

https://insidesurvivor.com/cast/rumored-season-42-cast

Damn they really went from 4 black men to 1. And he's not an ideal age either, would be the oldest newbie winner since Bob

Theres is this guy named Rocksroy who's picture wasn't released... Maybe he's black

It's been said that he is black

Yeah I guess they means deshawn won

Yeah I guess they means deshawn won

Honestly dont know why production doesn't like their black winners, Vecepia, Earl and even Wendell, the only one they seem to like is Jeremy, knowing that Earl is no doubt the best one time winner don't understand why they act like that

The winner is definitely one of Deshawn/Erika/Ricard, with Danny, Liana & Xander having no shot at all. 

Erika with that Shan plan and split vote concoction. Her FTC resume is going to be pretty good. Queen.

every week i go back on erika or deshawn as the winner LOL

Someone said whoever gets credit for taking out Shan wins. That was Erika. As soon as the episode opened with her I knew it. If I never read that comment because I'm terrible at reading edits I would assume that Ricard is winning at this point. Second DeShawn.

Someone said whoever gets credit for taking out Shan wins. That was Erika. As soon as the episode opened with her I knew it. If I never read that comment because I'm terrible at reading edits I would assume that Ricard is winning at this point. Second DeShawn.

I think I said that early on after I saw she had Russell/BRob levels of pre merge confessionals. I still think that could be the case with her exit episode being such an emotional one. I think credit could either go to Erika or Ricard, since he got the storyline of betaying his friend. Out of those 2 Erika has definetly been the one we've heard from spoilers as the more likely winner

Heathlegend is winning.

I think Ricard might have got most credit from Shan's boot, but him having virtually no allies, being currently the biggest threat in the game, and Shan saying he has her vote will bite him in the *** and he probably won't reach the final unless he goes in a immunity run a la Mike Holloway, i think he's probably a decoy winner, at this moment i would say either Deshawn or Erika wins with the favouritism being with her

I honestly see Ricard losing fire. It's going to be a Tommy/Lauren situation all over again where there's two people deserving of the win (Erika and Ricard) and one will lose fire and the other will win.

Keep in mind, we also got yet another person saying how good Erika is playing and how smart she is. And for some reason that wasn't explained or touched on, Danny and Deshawn could've easily made Erika the back up plan in the split vote but went along with it being their other closest ally, Liana.

I still point to a final 4 of Xander, Heather, Erika and Deshawn, with Xander winning immunity, taking Heather to the end and Erika and Deshawn making fire, with the winner winning the game

I still point to a final 4 of Xander, Heather, Erika and Deshawn, with Xander winning immunity, taking Heather to the end and Erika and Deshawn making fire, with the winner winning the game

Thats my second most likely scenario, if Ricard doesn't lose fire. A lot of "spoilers" have Deshawn in the F3 with Erika and Xander though so who really knows. I'd die if one of these people go soon, but nothing will beat Tiffany being the merge boot and shocking the entire spoiler world lol.

Erika winning this and not showing her for a second till like episode 8 the whole season cant possibly happen 

ricard got this 

oh god that stupid do or die twist 

Erika winning this and not showing her for a second till like episode 8 the whole season cant possibly happen 

ricard got this 

Im screenshotting this and checking back in three weeks. 

ricard got this 

who is your winner pick? erika? 

Ricard has loser written all over him lmao, there were 3 of us that could even tell Shan was being voted out today lol. it's not that hard 

Erika or Deshawn the end 

there were 3 of us that could even tell Shan was being voted out today lol 

no really? wow that's so impressive i can't believe you figured that out. 

and lmao at deshawn winning. good luck with that. 

there were 3 of us that could even tell Shan was being voted out today lol 

no really? wow that's so impressive i can't believe you figured that out. 

not during the episode dingus. actually your on the list of 3 vevmo users not worth arguing with so let me not engage 

ricard got this 

who is your winner pick? erika? 

Unfortunately (I love her and like her moves and gameplay now that we're seeing it, but I'll hate the editors if she wins because it's bullshit they gave her nothing pre-merge). I do know they have a new editing team this season and there have been some big characters this season taking precedence (Evvie, Naseer, Shan, Tiffany). I'm also still hanging on to the fact that people randomly compliment Erika's game and it happened twice tonight (by Shan and Danny).

I really get fire.making loser vibes from Ricard. As I said above, Tommy and Lauren could've both won 39 and it would've been a great FTC (Tommy had a better edit obviously), and I just feel like it's happening again.

Pages