Netflix - General Discussion

1135 posts / 0 new
Last post

@Lurk That looks hella interesting. Is it based on a novel or something?

It’s a reboot of the 60s TV series.

Raymond21 wrote:

@Lurk That looks hella interesting. Is it based on a novel or something?

It’s a reboot of the 60s TV series.

I'm willing to give this a chance, but the reboot movie with Joey from friends sucked. 

Thought that was gonna be based on the 7 people going to mars for the rest of their life 

Just finished The End of the ******* World and I loved it. Def recommend it. There's 8 30min episodes so it's not a long series to finish.

I ******* loved it!!!! Based on the way it ended, I feel like there might be a season 2. But if there's not going to be a second season, it's still a fantastic miniseries. I can't believe the actress who plays Alyssa is 25 in real life. I thought she was actually a teenager because she looks so young.  

Just watched the first episode of The Soup The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale. Would recommend. I was immediately brought back to 2008. Had some good laughs. New episode every Sunday.

Just watched the first episode of The Soup The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale. Would recommend. I was immediately brought back to 2008. Had some good laughs. New episode every Sunday.

I watched it yesterday! I loved the montage of Korean soap operas with people getting hit by cars. Lol

KlounV3 wrote:

Just watched the first episode of The Soup The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale. Would recommend. I was immediately brought back to 2008. Had some good laughs. New episode every Sunday.

I watched it yesterday! I loved the montage of Korean soap operas with people getting hit by cars. Lol

***** that shit had me dead af

I’ve been binge watching Queer Eye and was shook when I saw Kamaro (RW Philly) is part of the fab 5

randomly watched "everything sucks"  that show staged in the 90's? I don't even know how to feel about it tbh.... It was.... Weird. Like I didn't really understand the premise besides it followed a group of freshman discovering their sexuality etc.   

I’ve been binge watching Queer Eye and was shook when I saw Kamaro (RW Philly) is part of the fab 5

the Queer Eye reboot was amazing imo. I laughed and cried pretty much every episode apart from the last two lol... such an inspiring and uplifiting show.

Jessica Jones Season 2 and the final season of LOVE this weekend!!! so excited Biggrin

TYGUY14 wrote:

I’ve been binge watching Queer Eye and was shook when I saw Kamaro (RW Philly) is part of the fab 5

the Queer Eye reboot was amazing imo. I laughed and cried pretty much every episode apart from the last two lol... such an inspiring and uplifiting show.

I get teary eyed every episode too! Especially the episode where the guy comes out to his step mom. I’m just waiting patiently to marry Antoni too ❤️

love the avi. Where were you when I had my Elio avi for the longest time?

202mitch wrote:

TYGUY14 wrote:I've been binge watching Queer Eye and was shook when I saw Kamaro (RW Philly) is part of the fab 5

the Queer Eye reboot was amazing imo. I laughed and cried pretty much every episode apart from the last two lol... such an inspiring and uplifiting show.

I get teary eyed every episode too! Especially the episode where the guy comes out to his step mom. I'm just waiting patiently to marry Antoni too ❤️love the avi. Where were you when I had my Elio avi for the longest time?

you did??? ****it ahaha i've been around. not really on here unfortunately. I read the book back in january and then saw the film... so freaking good, the both of them. I was sobbing for the last 20 pages of the book. switch backkkkk... we don't need no instamodel's for profile pics Blum 3

also ANTONI is MINE!!! he can teach me how to cut an avocado anyday

TYGUY14 wrote:

202mitch wrote:

TYGUY14 wrote:I've been binge watching Queer Eye and was shook when I saw Kamaro (RW Philly) is part of the fab 5

the Queer Eye reboot was amazing imo. I laughed and cried pretty much every episode apart from the last two lol... such an inspiring and uplifiting show.

I get teary eyed every episode too! Especially the episode where the guy comes out to his step mom. I'm just waiting patiently to marry Antoni too ❤️love the avi. Where were you when I had my Elio avi for the longest time?

you did??? ****it ahaha i've been around. not really on here unfortunately. I read the book back in january and then saw the film... so freaking good, the both of them. I was sobbing for the last 20 pages of the book. switch backkkkk... we don't need no instamodel's for profile pics :Palso ANTONI is MINE!!! he can teach me how to cut an avocado anyday

The book TORE me apart! The movie practically changed my life. Especially Michael Stuhlberg's monologue. I get so emotional whenever I listen to Mystery of Love lol

His basic Avocado and Grapefruit dish LMAOOO I'm in love with him

OITNB is film soon I think. Sense8 filmed their last moments :(. The OA either started filming or filming real soon.

Jessica Jones Season 2 and the final season of LOVE this weekend!!! so excited Biggrin

 

I gave up on the Defenders about half way through and have not seen The Punisher. That said, Jessica Jones was amazing so I guess I'll read some recaps and skip forward. 

 I gave up on the Defenders about half way through and have not seen The Punisher. That said, Jessica Jones was amazing so I guess I'll read some recaps and skip forward. 

Umm.. I loved The Defenders! I mean, I was basically watching for Charlie Cox but I liked it alright.

202mitch wrote:

TYGUY14 wrote:

202mitch wrote:
TYGUY14 wrote:I've been binge watching Queer Eye and was shook when I saw Kamaro (RW Philly) is part of the fab 5

the Queer Eye reboot was amazing imo. I laughed and cried pretty much every episode apart from the last two lol... such an inspiring and uplifiting show.

I get teary eyed every episode too! Especially the episode where the guy comes out to his step mom. I'm just waiting patiently to marry Antoni too ❤️love the avi. Where were you when I had my Elio avi for the longest time?

you did??? ****it ahaha i've been around. not really on here unfortunately. I read the book back in january and then saw the film... so freaking good, the both of them. I was sobbing for the last 20 pages of the book. switch backkkkk... we don't need no instamodel's for profile pics :Palso ANTONI is MINE!!! he can teach me how to cut an avocado anyday

[b]The book TORE me apart! The movie practically changed my life. Especially Michael Stuhlberg's monologue. I get so emotional whenever I listen to Mystery of Love lol[b] His basic Avocado and Grapefruit dish LMAOOO I'm in love with him

boy, i'm with you there. tore. me. APARTTTTT. and yes the monologue. such an amazing father and great parents. I don't know how i feel about the possibility of sequels though... i loved the ending of the book how it jumped through 20 years until it made it to present day (then 2007)

What’s Queer Eye

Bacchus wrote:

 I gave up on the Defenders about half way through and have not seen The Punisher. That said, Jessica Jones was amazing so I guess I'll read some recaps and skip forward. 

Umm.. I loved The Defenders! I mean, I was basically watching for Charlie Cox but I liked it alright.

 

I'll be honest, I only made it halfway through the first episode. Disliked Iron Fist so much (all of which I watched) that him being so prominent in the first episode turned me off to the entire series. 

is this for real!?  

is this for real!?  

no this is fake 

JizzaBelle wrote:
is this for real!?  

no this is fake 

Dreams crushed Cray 2 

Bischoff wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: is this for real!?  

no this is fake 

Dreams crushed Cray 2 

I think they will have another season of Dexter at some point. But it will be on Showtime. Which would eventually  reach Netflix. The article I read said Michael C. Hall didn't think it was the right time yet.

randomly watched "everything sucks"  that show staged in the 90's? I don't even know how to feel about it tbh.... It was.... Weird. Like I didn't really understand the premise besides it followed a group of freshman discovering their sexuality etc.   

I saw it on my recommended but I can't stand child actors so I probably will skip it 

202mitch wrote:

Jessica Jones Season 2 and the final season of LOVE this weekend!!! so excited Biggrin

 I gave up on the Defenders about half way through and have not seen The Punisher. That said, Jessica Jones was amazing so I guess I'll read some recaps and skip forward. 

Watched 1/2 season of Jessica Jones yesterday, will finish today... Really B? I wouldn't have thought you a quitter... had I done that with Black Mirror ep 1 would have been the end of that

Omg episode 1. EEK.  gotta blast!  

1. Hang the DJ2  Black Museum3. Arkangel4. Crocodile5. Metalhead6. USS Callister

late to the party, but i'm sorry... in what world would USS Callister be last on a list for Season 4? It was easily the best episode of the season. like... easily. lol

Hang the DJ and Black  Museum aren't too far behind. Then Crocodile because of cinemtography and good acting (plot was an absolute mess after half the ep). Then already been done snoozer Arkangel and the dreadfully boring/trying to be edgy Metalhead.

all in all, season 4 is the worst of the bunch which was a little disappointing. Season 3 had so many great eps and this one had only 1-2 good eps. 

TwoStrikes wrote:

1. Hang the DJ2  Black Museum3. Arkangel4. Crocodile5. Metalhead6. USS Callister

late to the party, but i'm sorry...  in what world would USS Callister be last on a list for Season 4? It was easily the best episode of the season. like... easily.  lolHang the DJ and Black  Museum aren't too far behind. Then Crocodile because of cinemtography and good acting (plot was an absolute mess after half the ep). Then already been done snoozer Arkangel and the dreadfully boring/trying to be edgy Metalhead.all in all, season 4 is the worst of the bunch which was a little disappointing. Season 3 had so many great eps and this one had only 1-2 good eps. 

I’m sleep at y’all saying USS Failister was the best of the season 

Pages