Ex on the beach USA - (Season 3)

823 posts / 0 new
Last post

Anthony kinda a king..

This is already giving me S1 vibes where "half" the cast was AYTO and I'm not feeling it. They took so many steps in the right direction with S2 simply for the fact that they cast people from so many different shows and kept things fresh. Lets see some bachelor, survivor, big brother, bad girls club, etc names up in here.
those extra additions flopped on season 2 tho outside Janelle and Maya. The only other storyline people talked about involved the people from AYTO. No one was checking for Morgan and her exes and Cheyenne and his exes couldn’t have been more irrelevant. 

icedcovfefe wrote:
This is already giving me S1 vibes where "half" the cast was AYTO and I'm not feeling it. They took so many steps in the right direction with S2 simply for the fact that they cast people from so many different shows and kept things fresh. Lets see some bachelor, survivor, big brother, bad girls club, etc names up in here.

those extra additions flopped on season 2 tho outside Janelle and Maya. The only other storyline people talked about involved the people from AYTO. No one was checking for Morgan and her exes and Cheyenne and his exes couldn’t have been more irrelevant. 

Cheyenne, Chad, and Farrah were entertaining AF in their own rite, tho. And Jay was good too.

the only good thing about this cast is the possibility of marie coming in

TuesDaze wrote:
icedcovfefe wrote:This is already giving me S1 vibes where "half" the cast was AYTO and I'm not feeling it. They took so many steps in the right direction with S2 simply for the fact that they cast people from so many different shows and kept things fresh. Lets see some bachelor, survivor, big brother, bad girls club, etc names up in here.
those extra additions flopped on season 2 tho outside Janelle and Maya. The only other storyline people talked about involved the people from AYTO. No one was checking for Morgan and her exes and Cheyenne and his exes couldn’t have been more irrelevant. 

Cheyenne, Chad, and Farrah were entertaining AF in their own rite, tho. And Jay was good too.

forgot about Farrah she entertaining even tho I hate her but Cheyenne is nothing but a pretty face tbh

El Lobito wrote:
TuesDaze wrote:
icedcovfefe wrote:This is already giving me S1 vibes where "half" the cast was AYTO and I'm not feeling it. They took so many steps in the right direction with S2 simply for the fact that they cast people from so many different shows and kept things fresh. Lets see some bachelor, survivor, big brother, bad girls club, etc names up in here.
those extra additions flopped on season 2 tho outside Janelle and Maya. The only other storyline people talked about involved the people from AYTO. No one was checking for Morgan and her exes and Cheyenne and his exes couldn’t have been more irrelevant. 
Cheyenne, Chad, and Farrah were entertaining AF in their own rite, tho. And Jay was good too.

forgot about Farrah she entertaining even tho I hate her but Cheyenne is nothing but a pretty face tbh

icedcovfefe wrote:
This is already giving me S1 vibes where "half" the cast was AYTO and I'm not feeling it. They took so many steps in the right direction with S2 simply for the fact that they cast people from so many different shows and kept things fresh. Lets see some bachelor, survivor, big brother, bad girls club, etc names up in here.

those extra additions flopped on season 2 tho outside Janelle and Maya. The only other storyline people talked about involved the people from AYTO. No one was checking for Morgan and her exes and Cheyenne and his exes couldn't have been more irrelevant 

Exactly

Also, of the 3 AYTO people we have so far, the only one I understand the hate for is Geles. People in this thread were excited when they announced Kenya, and Anthony seems perfect for this show (hopefully he hasn't matured in the years he's been off tv). I didn't watch AYTO 2, but if he really hooked up with nearly every girl in the house, that's exactly what this show needs. So I'm really not understanding all the ******** and moaning about AYTO people.

I understand why people don't like Geles, but it's not like she's wallpaper.

who is gio?

Giovanni Riveara from AYTO4 and Second Chances

Geles is messy but WE WANT ALEXIS. I would even take Audrey over her.

I can see Geles getting into it with this Jessica AYTO2 girl who has no business getting calls.

.

i’ve been peeping cheyenne under the comments of the challenge insta page...

Geles is messy but WE WANT ALEXIS. I would even take Audrey over her.I can see Geles getting into it with this Jessica AYTO2 girl who has no business getting calls.
Jessica is THAT bish!!! Don’t get it twisted Graphik!

Graphik wrote:
Geles is messy but WE WANT ALEXIS. I would even take Audrey over her.I can see Geles getting into it with this Jessica AYTO2 girl who has no business getting calls.

Jessica is THAT bish!!! Don’t get it twisted Graphik!

She thinks she is until she meets Legend Kenya. Biggrin

Anthony is only a king of that ***** all-gum smile he did on invasion. That **** haunted this site for a couple months after that. 

 production really loves AYTO6, huh? (Joe, Malcolm, Diandra, and Nurys also came from here)

If only The Challenge felt the same way...  

 

El Lobito wrote:
 production really loves AYTO6, huh? (Joe, Malcolm, Diandra, and Nurys also came from here)

If only The Challenge felt the same way...   

tell me about it. 16 debuts this season and they couldn't take ONE from AYTO or Real World??? Katrina, Violetta, Keith, Tyara, Gio, Asaf.........

I know Anthony *** was ecstatic to get on ⚰️⚰️

JUMPY wrote:
El Lobito wrote: production really loves AYTO6, huh? (Joe, Malcolm, Diandra, and Nurys also came from here)
If only The Challenge felt the same way...   

tell me about it. 16 debuts this season and they couldn't take ONE from AYTO or Real World??? Katrina, Violetta, Keith, Tyara, Gio, Asaf.........

Anthony kinda a king..

I’m here for it. He lowkey was one of the season 2 stars and can’t really rate him on the challenge since he was there for 2 days. 

Geles will be a mess and a half 

.

I'm not here any kind of AYTO2 resurgence in general smh of course MTV is obsessed with the worst season. 3 should've been the furthest they would go back.

Dead at the PM I just got lmaoooooooooo 

I dont even remember Jessica from Ayto 2...

Anthony kinda a king..

I dont even remember Jessica from Ayto 2...

She was the one with ugly eyebrows obsessing over Layton 

Dead at the PM I just got lmaoooooooooo 

It better not be another tragic confirmation lawd

I remember Jessica being extremely extra and annoying so I hope Kenya pops her one good time. 

Im not mad at Geles. She'll be messy probably since she's dying for a Challenge spot lol

I cannot imagine Kenya and Geles getting along at all...

Pages