Ex on the beach USA - (Season 3)

2619 posts / 0 new
Last post

Tragic *** reunion, the cast even was aware of how mercilessly **** this was, couldnt even plug in a Peak preview, this season tumbled so hard towards the end

If only the producers would learn of their mistakes but no it is season 3 already and instead of the show to get better it gets worse I hope Ex on the peak is better. 

The beginning of this video has me dead because that whole scene on the show was cringe worthy. I wouldn't have included that on a cute video

https://twitter.com/TheRealAnthonyM/status/1259574996675858432?s=19

Awww congrats to her & him 

Wish them the best 

Shannon is super cute girl but damn their relationship that was shown on Ex on the beach was the most toxic relationship I have ever witnessed in my life lol Anthony was trashing her all the time, it seemed like he hates her, I can't believe they are still together & expecting a baby... I am shook. But of course I wish them all the best, I hope they can make this work

We love a good forced toxic relationship

I just think its weird that theyve been completely hiding their relationship since the show (but both post pics in the same locations so its kinda obvious) but yet now only announce it since theyre having a kid. Idk if its because their relationship is still toxic or they didnt want fans in their business but this certainly will make crazy fans be more in their business

I wonder what happened between Shannon and Davin, because they seemed really happy together after the show

Kinda dissapointing that they got back together, Anthony never seemed serious about her and she just seemed like she was getting played. Congrats on the kid though

I wonder what happened between Shannon and Davin, because they seemed really happy together after the show

She went back to Anthony lmaooo

Shannon is super cute girl but damn their relationship that was shown on Ex on the beach was the most toxic relationship I have ever witnessed in my life lol Anthony was trashing her all the time, it seemed like he hates her, I can't believe they are still together & expecting a baby... I am shook. But of course I wish them all the best, I hope they can make this work

Honestly Anthony 100% seems like the kind of guy who in front of people or cameras will dog her and say he doesn't care about her to look cool but behind closed doors he sweet talks her. Now she's preggo so he has no choice lol 

https://www.thirstyfornews.com/2021/04/21/nikki-bella-pulled-from-big-mtv-television-hosting-gig/amp/

Apparently Nikki Bella was going to be the new host for either this season or Peak of Love (she got it after not securing Love Island's hosting job)

https://www.thirstyfornews.com/2021/04/21/nikki-bella-pulled-from-big-mtv-television-hosting-gig/amp/

Apparently Nikki Bella was going to be the new host for either this season or Peak of Love (she got it after not securing Love Island's hosting job)

Oh wow! My guess is it was for Peak of Love -- If I remember correct, it was supposed to be Ex on the Peak (Viacom had even trademarked that name); assuming the original plan was to market it as a totally separate "winter spinoff" series, it'd make sense that they considered another host for it initially.   

Now I wish we did get Nikki Bella over Romeo, that would've been a nice change up. Maybe they'll replace him for EOTB5?!

Time for me to unfollow Cam.....Men who become fathers act goofy imo...

girl what lmao

Everytime I click that link it sends me to a new weird Instagram reel. 

thats weird, I made sure it worked when I posted but idk what happened after that.

Ariana and Cam are expecting

Pages