Ex on the Beach -USA (Season 1)

5929 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'd be surprised if they didn't use people from the challenge again, I doubt Melissa or Kayleigh would do it again but all lavender ladies and Joss are welcome

Tvandcoffee wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Tvandcoffee wrote:
icedcovfefe wrote:Is Anthony from AYTO6 being speculated for season 2? Just saw that he posted on twitter "Goodbye U.S.A. Time for a change".Thought I saw gamer say filming was starting really soon... could they be starting this week?
well filming is in Hawaii which is the USA so either he’s stupid or traveling for another reason.
If UK ppl are being contacted doubt it will be in Hawaii or in usa territory.As far as filming starting this week, its not starting yet
but why not though? Because flying distance? Work visas? I dont see the issue if theyre casting both Americans and people from UK. Regardless one group will have a longer flight or need to get work visas. Unless  its another reason production has

Over the same reason they werent able to bring them for the challenge vendettas reunion. They cant film in the states without working visas.

But louise had one...is it that hard to get a work visa or is the government being even more extra lately? 

I'd be surprised if they didn't use people from the challenge again, I doubt Melissa or Kayleigh would do it again but all lavender ladies and Joss are welcome

Amanda wouldn’t do it, Sylvia likely couldn’t due to work, Shane would prob do it and be messy, and I don’t see Queen Ashley doing this

PinkRose wrote:
Tvandcoffee wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Tvandcoffee wrote:
icedcovfefe wrote:Is Anthony from AYTO6 being speculated for season 2? Just saw that he posted on twitter "Goodbye U.S.A. Time for a change".Thought I saw gamer say filming was starting really soon... could they be starting this week?
well filming is in Hawaii which is the USA so either he’s stupid or traveling for another reason.
If UK ppl are being contacted doubt it will be in Hawaii or in usa territory.As far as filming starting this week, its not starting yet
but why not though? Because flying distance? Work visas? I dont see the issue if theyre casting both Americans and people from UK. Regardless one group will have a longer flight or need to get work visas. Unless  its another reason production has
Over the same reason they werent able to bring them for the challenge vendettas reunion. They cant film in the states without working visas.

But louise had one...is it that hard to get a work visa or is the government being even more extra lately? 

Its a long process , I am pretty sure Louise got her way before MTV. I am pretty sure if MTV/Viacom is involved sponsoring you it wouldnt be as long.

PinkRose wrote:
Tvandcoffee wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Tvandcoffee wrote:

louise is an Olympic athlete. I think that warrants her a visa a bit more than some trashy reality show 

But the US hasnt hosted an Olympics event since winter 2002. Even if she got one for being an athlete, wouldnt working on tv be a different visa as it is entertainment competition versus professional athletic games, Hence she couldn’t use the same work visa?

Random but Angela and Victoria are doing an appearence at a lounge my friend works at in Jersey. So I guess they're still cool.  They're calling it "Ex In The Club" lol 

FromTheNorth wrote:

Amanda wouldn’t do it, Sylvia likely couldn’t due to work, Shane would prob do it and be messy, and I don’t see Queen Ashley doing this

I hope Amanda doesn't, assuming she can only take so much time off I'd rather she do challenges than this. I'd love to see gay/bi/lesbian exes on the second season though. I could see Shane stirring the pot just for his own amusement

Prayer circle we get RW representatives on season 2

Kailah & Ashley are the only two I see them casting, and Kailah is in a relationship so I doubt it. 

But the US hasnt hosted an Olympics event since winter 2002. Even if she got one for being an athlete, wouldnt working on tv be a different visa as it is entertainment competition versus professional athletic games, Hence she couldn’t use the same work visa?

She probably have a green card, which allows her to work.

Tvandcoffee wrote:

She probably have a green card, which allows her to work.

Love your avi pink. Queen Kayleigh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HonestTea101 wrote:

Kailah & Ashley are the only two I see them casting, and Kailah is in a relationship so I doubt it. 

even if she was single, i don't think she would do this kind of show

Prayer circle we get more Bad Girls on season 2

They could / should use Jamie, Tom, Hailey. I am pretty sure they are all out of relationships at the moment.  

LucciVee wrote:

It needs to be some HUGE personalities and actual good drama otherwise EOTB outsold outpeaked & outrated.

Season 1 wasnt that great half of the cast was irrelevant and boring. It also got repetitive, plus terrence is a better host than Romeo.Hopefully for season 2 that they are casting for right now they learn from their mistake

Do you have a rumored filming date or more people who have rcieved calls or are rumored possabilities? Last I heard we may get Joss, Danni and Taylor or Alicia and that BGC Winter declined. 

PinkRose wrote:
LucciVee wrote:It needs to be some HUGE personalities and actual good drama otherwise EOTB outsold outpeaked & outrated.Season 1 wasnt that great half of the cast was irrelevant and boring. It also got repetitive, plus terrence is a better host than Romeo.Hopefully for season 2 that they are casting for right now they learn from their mistake

Do you have a rumored filming date or more people who have rcieved calls or are rumored possabilities? Last I heard we may get Joss, Danni and Taylor or Alicia and that BGC Winter declined. 

Filming starts In a few weeks

Hanan from BGC15 declined eotb2 yikes

They could / should use Jamie, Tom, Hailey. I am pretty sure they are all out of relationships at the moment.  

Hanan from BGC15 declined eotb2 yikes

She should have accepted just so she can beat up Angela once and for all and left.

Imagine Hanan giving Angela the well deserved ass beating she needs

icedcovfefe wrote:
PinkRose wrote:LucciVee wrote:It needs to be some HUGE personalities and actual good drama otherwise EOTB outsold outpeaked & outrated.Season 1 wasnt that great half of the cast was irrelevant and boring. It also got repetitive, plus terrence is a better host than Romeo.Hopefully for season 2 that they are casting for right now they learn from their mistake

Filming starts In a few weeks

Oh they got the show together already? Cool. I hope they got a good group this time. 

Queen Hannan Would have been epic, but she has been with the same bf since before bgc.

She is not thirsty Like Angelica and Danni faking exes.

Imagine Hanan giving Angela the well deserved ass beating she needs

Any hints for s2 cast? Challengetea on insta posting shit about it all the time with no actual hints 

Hoping the regular people they casted aren’t duds, I’m sure the reality tv rejects will try to put on a show at the least 

Hopefully what i just read isn't true. I do not need to see Angela & Derrick back for season 2 at all

Pages