Ex on the Beach -USA (Season 1)

5929 posts / 0 new
Last post

Graphik wrote:
rideordie95 wrote:Stevie Predator actually doesn't look too bad here. He looks way better than him coming arriving at the beach☕https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhp8qIKDMti/
Aw hell, he a little too "aware" for MTV lmaoooo this audience ain't ready for all that.

What’s predators instagram? 

https://www.instagram.com/juno_robinson/

But he deleted that post lmaooo

A lot of his pics he wears hats in.

You guys are so wrong you guys are going to make him get hair transplants like Kyle lol

Then he will pull a Kiki from ayto and blame us for getting surgery done

You guys are so wrong you guys are going to make him get hair transplants like Kyle lolThen he will pull a Kiki from ayto and blame us for getting surgery done
Don't give Victoria ideas

His awful barber who clearly doesn't know how to do a good line-up is to blame. It's a bunch of people who have his same "issue" (his is severe tho lmaooooooo his dreads literally start in the middle of his head) b/c of barbers pushing their hairline back & weakening the dreads in the front.

You guys are so wrong you guys are going to make him get hair transplants like Kyle lolThen he will pull a Kiki from ayto and blame us for getting surgery done

lol its not like he doesn’t need them. if he isn’t gonna cut the dreads off he needs to do something. he looks so old with them

https://twitter.com/ExOnTheBeach/status/986346520399241217?s=20

Uh....this is very trashy lol. I mean I know the premise but like....its like the producers basically told them "we are paying you to have a bunch of random sex"

TOR'I

They just all seem so forced and faking it for the camera.

WAS THAT GIRLS LEG REALLY IN THE AIR??!! Lmaooo.

Bring in the exes please.

I really CANT with Victoria's nose. Like I'm not tryna kiki her but gah damn it's all I notice.

Tor'i isnt as cool as  I thought he would be lol idk if im gonna like him 

Tor'i isnt as cool as  I thought he would be lol idk if im gonna like him 

He seems like dare I say... Another Derrick H. Let him and Derrick accidentally splur out a 

“Yaaaaaaas” during sex. Or in Torri’s case... “Yaaaaaathhhhh”

i think tor'i is this show's rianna. 

Tor’i is tragic. Next. 

We never rooted for him & for those who did, set themselves up. He seems like a corny dude who found himself in position to embarrass himself more.

I'll take this L if he's corny, shoulda known this MTV zzzzz

iwillstay wrote:

We never rooted for him & for those who did, set themselves up. He seems like a corny dude who found himself in position to embarrass himself more.

LucciVee wrote:
iwillstay wrote:i think tor'i is this show's rianna. 

Lexi looks like a pop off queen, can she replace Jenna as the blonde face of the show? She really came for Paulie's soul in that clip

Graphik is shaking.

Graphik is shaking.

About what? Breakout star of the show & future Challenge star unlike Henry. We ain't worried. BiggrinBlum 3

Tbone wrote:
Graphik is shaking.

About what? Breakout star of the show & future Challenge star unlike Henry. We ain't worried. BiggrinBlum 3

Sis You was just rooting for mans last week⚰️⚰️

Y'all know MTV cast trash AA men what's new 

Graphik wrote:
Tbone wrote:Graphik is shaking.

Sis You was just rooting for mans last week⚰️⚰️

No, I gave him a clean slate & he ruined that. There's a difference. Smile

Do y'all think this show will be a hit for MTV or a bust? 

Does anyone know if Tor'i and Angela knew each other or started dating before they filmed the show?

Do y'all think this show will be a hit for MTV or a bust? 

Its airing after Jersey show new episodes so it easily can ride its cocktails. I am expecting descent ratings.

Pages