The Challenge: Vendettas (Season 31) - Spoilers Discussion

28287 posts / 0 new
Last post

Kam was robbed! 

Killa Kam is a queen but she played that game all wrong

Kyle had an amazing performance. He was first all of stage 1 and beat everyone

There’s always twists so idk why everyone is acting like it’s new that they change shit and add twists. It’s always unfair to someone and they sign up anyway so it’s not like they didn’t know any of this could happen

All the previews literally say the beginning starts tonight 

Graphik will be proud of his queen tonight. Skam really showed out

Oh y'all watched it already?

ok

So on the aftershow nicole will say her n Shane got in a fight about Melissa. Idk if anyone caught it but Shane tweet and delete that Nicole was trying to take advantage of a drunk girl while she was passed out. Anyone else remember that?

Nicole saying she'll beat everyone in elimination .... ***** you've only ever been in one elimination and you got 2nd place in it. Calm down.

Haha Tony here for character development. 

Haha Tony here for character development. 

LMAO at Kyle! Tony and Zach are over her clowning with one guy while they let Kylie skate by hahaha! 

Cara emails Laurel in November. Nicole in April "Stop texting Laurel"

Wow Nicole being out is a HUGE upset. This game just opened up for the girls. 

Wow the finale is the perfect example of kyles entire season, he has no vendettes since his ony vendettes failed to make it up the rock and then  every guy  was too worried about there own game they forgot he was  even there    

Wow the finale is the perfect example of kyles entire season, he has no vendettes since his ony vendettes failed to make it up the rock and then  every guy  was too worried about there own game they forgot he was  even there    

So on the aftershow nicole will say her n Shane got in a fight about Melissa. Idk if anyone caught it but Shane tweet and delete that Nicole was trying to take advantage of a drunk girl while she was passed out. Anyone else remember that?

That was about Kyle, not Nicole. Some of you guys will literally twist everything just to have more of an excuse to hate on someone.

That was about Kyle, not Nicole. Some of you guys will literally twist everything just to have more of an excuse to hate on someone.

You sure? Cuz i was told iF a man  did the things nicole did they’d be in jail 

That was you that said that lol And yeah I’m sure. That was when he made fun of Kyles hairline and then deleted everything.

Whoever told you that needs to report her to the police.

TrueTea wrote:

That was you that said that lol And yeah I’m sure. That was when he made fun of Kyles hairline and then deleted everything.

my bad confusing the tweet but yes I was 100% told that by a reliable source

MarianaRO wrote:

TrueTea wrote:You sure? Cuz i was told iF a man  did the things nicole did they’d be in jail 

my bad confusing the tweet but yes I was 100% told that by a reliable source

You said that after the pictures of vendettas leaked and Nicole was ‘grabbing’ Kailahs butt. That your source? I have a good memory.

Now who’s reaching? Just because that’s when I posted it doesn’t mean it wasn’t said to me by a reliable source. People don’t always post things when they’re told or the person who told them will know who you are on here. Especially since cast members stay stalking vevmo. 

Pages