The Challenge: Vendettas (Season 31) - Spoilers Discussion

28287 posts / 0 new
Last post

InterFan wrote:

audreyhorne wrote:

andreasboehlke wrote:Don't they get a fee just for showing up on the Challenge like an appearance fee?How much do they get for that?

It depends on their status. Vets get good money, Bananas might get as much as the final prize. Rookies get a few thousand. I don't know the exact numbers.

Rookies is either 1k or 5k. Cant remember which one.Bananas definitely doesnt get as much as the final prize lol. I remember reading that it was around 60k.

1k is tragic. That won't even cover your rent back home if you make it half way through the season. 

I thought it was 1k a week

audreyhorne wrote:

andreasboehlke wrote:Don't they get a fee just for showing up on the Challenge like an appearance fee?How much do they get for that?

It depends on their status. Vets get good money, Bananas might get as much as the final prize. Rookies get a few thousand. I don't know the exact numbers.

Rookies is either 1k or 5k. Cant remember which one.Bananas definitely doesnt get as much as the final prize lol. I remember reading that it was around 60k.

Has to be 5k.. 1k is nothing, not even enough to cover expenses back home.

I don't like this twist. Plus doesn't nicole get injured which basically screws over her team because they start in teams of 4?!?!

the final 4 should ATLEAST get their bank account. at the very least.

I don't like this twist. Plus doesn't nicole get injured which basically screws over her team because they start in teams of 4?!?!

the final 4 should ATLEAST get their bank account. at the very least.

I don't like this twist. Plus doesn't nicole get injured which basically screws over her team because they start in teams of 4?!?!the final 4 should ATLEAST get their bank account. at the very least.

No teams. Mostly individual 

auldx wrote:

I don't like this twist. Plus doesn't nicole get injured which basically screws over her team because they start in teams of 4?!?!the final 4 should ATLEAST get their bank account. at the very least.

No teams. Mostly individual 

read somewhere that they start in teams of 4.

double post

leroy looked like he got contaminated by brad's roid rage last episode

audreyhorne wrote:

InterFan wrote:

audreyhorne wrote:

1k is tragic. That won't even cover your rent back home if you make it half way through the season. 

I thought it was 1k a week

Kenny said back in the day it was 1k a week for them all. I would say since rivals 2 they have been getting paid good for vets. I think Wes, CT ,Bananas all make 50k-60k to show up. I think Nany made 40k to show upfor rivals 3 . I would assume Veronica ,Cara, Jemmye get the most gor girls

I see nothing unfair about the bottom 4 not making anything. Want money? Do well. Shouldn't be able to coast to a final and make money just for being there. I do think the Bananas and Melissa twist is unfair though. 

I see nothing unfair about the bottom 4 not making anything. Want money? Do well. Shouldn't be able to coast to a final and make money just for being there. I do think the Bananas and Melissa twist is unfair though. 

I dont think most of the people in the final coasted 

KChallenge10 wrote:

I dont think most of the people in the final coasted 

I don't mean just for this season just in general you shouldn't make money just for making it there. The Devyns, Jenna/Jay's and other layups of the world. 

It's annoying that the bottom 4 don't get any money but someone in the top 4 who didn't finish the final gets money. 

I dont think the bottom 4 getting no money is unfair. I do think that the rules shouldve been explained much earlier though.

It's annoying that the bottom 4 don't get any money but someone in the top 4 who didn't finish the final gets money. 

Kailah didn't finish?

Well TJ says at the beginning that 2 girls and 2 guys move on and get money. You can't fault her for being in that position.

Do I mind Kailah getting money over Leroy? I can't say that I do. I think they should have had a vendetta for everyone and not just for kam and tony. We'll have to wait and see how much the log burying affected the times.

double post

You’re hatred/bias is showing boo. 

Challengecraze wrote:

Actually considering you know this information already and didn't share it. You're bias is showing boo.

Challengecraze wrote:

Kailah didn't finish?Well TJ says at the beginning that 2 girls and 2 guys move on and get money. You can't fault her for being in that position.

For all we know, they couldve just stopped Kailah after Kyle finished since she was automatically in fourth place. That person just hates Kailah lol

gamer73 wrote:

Challengecraze wrote:It's annoying that the bottom 4 don't get any money but someone in the top 4 who didn't finish the final gets money. 

Actually considering you know this information already and didn't share it. You're bias is showing boo.

What information have I shared from the final? 

Do I mind Kailah getting money over Leroy? I can't say that I do. I think they should have had a vendetta for everyone and not just for kam and tony. We'll have to wait and see how much the log burying affected the times.

I feel like everyone keeps mentioning the mercenaries but no ones taking into account how much having numbers at the Torch checkpoint helps. Kailah and Kam could literally tag team Cara and force her into last place and Tony/Zach could so the same with Leroy.

tdstegall wrote:

I feel like everyone keeps mentioning the mercenaries but no ones taking into account how much having numbers at the Torch checkpoint helps. Kailah and Kam could literally tag team Cara and force her into last place and Tony/Zach could so the same with Leroy.

Well yeah I think they attempt that with Leroy but then Bananas and Leroy team up on Tony. With Cara, idk since she won i'm assuming only Nicole moved her stuff.

edit double post again

InterFan wrote:

tdstegall wrote:Do I mind Kailah getting money over Leroy? I can't say that I do. I think they should have had a vendetta for everyone and not just for kam and tony. We'll have to wait and see how much the log burying affected the times.

Well yeah I think they attempt that with Leroy but then Bananas and Leroy team up on Tony. With Cara, idk since she won i'm assuming only Nicole moved her stuff.

Yeah my point was that the advantage was there. And they already knew that they would have a harder time with Melissa so they shouldve used the opportunity. Especially since once Nicole was injured, all they needed to do was beat Cara.

Pages