The Challenge: Vendettas (Season 31) - Spoilers Discussion

28287 posts / 0 new
Last post

Tony's thread

The taking torches part shouldnt of been allowed either.

The torches thing should have been allowed but you should have had to pick between taking someone's torch back or submitting your own, you shouldn't be able to do both.

Was there more than one puzzle in the final? 

InterFan wrote:

mrahmanzai wrote:

InterFan wrote:
mrahmanzai wrote:
InterFan wrote:Tony and Nicole getting nothing is great but Killa Kam deserved her money Sad

Tony deserved that win. He got screwed with Leroy and Bananas

Umm he and Zach outnumbered Leroy. He got screwed because he sucks ***. Also stop spoiling on other threads.

Sis when have I spoiled other threads

Where is this

opp my bad

Leroy is so ******* annoying lol Sorry but last episode he was terrible Bananas jr

Leroy is so ******* annoying lol Sorry but last episode he was terrible Bananas jr

lmao at the receipt 

Finale tonight thank god

God willing we won't see his *** on another show

Thats so stupid they get no money.

Yeah there is a sneak peek, only the final four get money, and last four don't get any money not even their bank account. 

Yeah there is a sneak peek, only the final four get money, and last four don't get any money not even their bank account. 

That's so stupid. What's the point of those grenades?!

I feel like after Dirty 30's huge prize, this was their way of keeping the winners prize really high on this season. Thats probably why there is only one winner too

Cara getting all of Tony's 39.6k makes me so happy lmao 

Cara getting all of Nicole's money makes me happier than her winning lmao

I love how Cara instantly looked at Kyle like "Boy you just lost all your money"

Idk.. the bottom 4 getting nothing really rubs me the wrong way. Feel really bad for Kam especially because she put in work in the elimination rounds. Also when they have 2 mercenaries come in that clearly dislike some more than others... just so unfair.

There's just been a lot of "twists" that really rubbed me the wrong way. Changing the rules on Joss's elimination to sudden death, letting Nelson tie but not Joss or Britni, having teams just pick the Troikas with no clear vote, not being safe even though you won the challenge, Nelson getting sent home on a daily challenge that was iffy, genderless final even though men clearly have the physical advantage (CM is an anamoly lol), bottom 4 getting no money, mercenaries with clear bias to screw certain people over...

This season has been the best in years but all these changing rules would really, really **** me off if I was a castmember. 

Wow we haven't got a Full Final Challenge episode since Cutthroat

Don't they get a fee just for showing up on the Challenge like an appearance fee?

How much do they get for that?

Cara getting all of Tony's 39.6k makes me so happy lmao Cara getting all of Nicole's money makes me happier than her winning lmao

That is awesome. My fav is her beating Zack who said that women are inferior to men in every way and that is just genetics and he goes and gets his *** kicked by a female.

Don't they get a fee just for showing up on the Challenge like an appearance fee?How much do they get for that?

It depends on their status. Vets get good money, Bananas might get as much as the final prize. Rookies get a few thousand. I don't know the exact numbers.

InterFan wrote:

Cara getting all of Tony's 39.6k makes me so happy lmao Cara getting all of Nicole's money makes me happier than her winning lmao

That is awesome. My fav is her beating Zack who said that women are inferior to men in every way and that is just genetics and he goes and gets his *** kicked by a female.

all of this Tbh even though i feel bad for Kam 

andreasboehlke wrote:

Don't they get a fee just for showing up on the Challenge like an appearance fee?How much do they get for that?

It depends on their status. Vets get good money, Bananas might get as much as the final prize. Rookies get a few thousand. I don't know the exact numbers.

Rookies is either 1k or 5k. Cant remember which one.

Bananas definitely doesnt get as much as the final prize lol. I remember reading that it was around 60k.

andreasboehlke wrote:

im pretty sure I’ve heard Kenny say that Johnny makes like 60k just for showing up. I’m sure CT also gets something around there. Veronica and Cara Maria probably make the most for girls but in the typical misogynistic way, they get less. Sarah too but she said she won’t come back unless they match her pay with Johnny’s 

audreyhorne wrote:

andreasboehlke wrote:Don't they get a fee just for showing up on the Challenge like an appearance fee?How much do they get for that?

Rookies is either 1k or 5k. Cant remember which one.Bananas definitely doesnt get as much as the final prize lol. I remember reading that it was around 60k.

Kenny/Evan & i think Sarah have also said that he makes an additional 60k if he makes it to episode 7

audreyhorne wrote:

andreasboehlke wrote:Don't they get a fee just for showing up on the Challenge like an appearance fee?How much do they get for that?

Rookies is either 1k or 5k. Cant remember which one.Bananas definitely doesnt get as much as the final prize lol. I remember reading that it was around 60k.

1k is tragic. That won't even cover your rent back home if you make it half way through the season. 

Pages