The Challenge : Ride or Dies - Spoilers Discussion

25011 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Just in case ppl aren’t aware of my resume Winner of AYTO szn3 Winner of AYTO second chances 2 time challenge bronze medalist 5-2 in eliminations (with wins over bananas and Wes)"

This is going to be a looooong season 

Casting Wise: 

S38 >>> S36 & S37

s36 was a good surprising cast for me...

Wonder when the speculation thread for the tournament will go up

------------------- CASTING CALL!!!!!! --------------------

Season 15 of The Vevmo Challenge is near and I'm looking for some fresh faces from around the world! This is our online version of the competition series The Challenge

If you're intrested, message me on here and I'll give you more information on how to apply.

This will definitely be biggest season yet...

NEW format. 

NEW theme.

NEW twist. 

NEW look. 

MORE viewers. 

Start date is mid-October and more casting info will be released soon. 

No Josh! Thank ya God! Feels so good to be **** boy free!

Shouldn't that be her decision not his 

That could've been another check in the family now neither ain't getting a check but I'm not complaining 

I don't believe him lol

That could've been another check in the family now neither ain't getting a check but I'm not complaining 

they don't need another check he already won big brother 

I wonder if sudoku was the final puzzle.... could be nothing but Bananas made a comment on his podcast with Tyson that he needs to start studying those. 

honestly its been a while since we have had a "villain" win. cara lost like all of those seasons in a row to the "heroes" (turbo,jordan etc) and then neutral people/non villains won since then so its nice to see one win again its been a while

Tori isn't a villain she is annoying but far from a villain the reason why she is annoying is that she tries to be a positive cool girl way to hard

Josh sister kinda bad tho 

honestly its been a while since we have had a "villain" win. cara lost like all of those seasons in a row to the "heroes" (turbo,jordan etc) and then neutral people/non villains won since then so its nice to see one win again its been a while

Tori isn't a villain she is annoying but far from a villain the reason why she is annoying is that she tries to be a positive cool girl way to hard

I wonder how they'll edit her and Jordan this season 

I don't believe him lol

Josh was so emotional on IG after departure.. idk 

PR Josh said he dropped out because he didn't want his sister (who was gonna be his ride or die) to deal with all the hate he gets. Is this true? I already know you're gonna shut it down

Y'all are a bunch of liars and that's why I said most winners on this show are villains in the unpopular opinion thread. This isn't even taking into account all the awful villains on team seasons. Just ATROCIOUS. Starting with Dirty 30 all the winners in a row:

Jordan - Villain

Camila - Villain

Cara - I honestly don't remember anything about her on Vendettas besides being mad at Kyle at the start but I think she was neutral

Ashley - Hero? But the end made her a villain if you believed she wronged Hunter

Hunter - I can see arguments for both but the way he left was a villain. Weirdo

Turbo - Hero

UK - Ok fine they were all heroes but I didn't want them to win.

Bananas - Usually a villain but I think he was pretty neutral I don't remember anything he did

Jenny - Hero

Amba - Hero

CT - Hero

CT - I didn't watch this awful season

Kaycee - I didn't watch this awful season but she was apart of the annoying bully group ganging up on Amber and the rookies so neutral

Ok maybe that person was kinda right. But most of the winners before 30 are demonic. 

Reality show winners in general have been sucking on all the major network shows. That's why you have to watch the off brand random 1 season reality competition shows that get cancelled.

The fact that Jonna is the ONLY winner besides Johnny Bananas to have a wikipedia page because she was in a music video SKSKSKSKSK. 

Wait wasn't he supposed to appear in Allstars 3 for an elimination? I don't remember that ever happening. 

PR Josh said he dropped out because he didn't want his sister (who was gonna be his ride or die) to deal with all the hate he gets. Is this true? I already know you're gonna shut it down

He was doing the most on IG with all those stories after he was dropped lol

The fact that Jonna is the ONLY winner besides Johnny Bananas to have a wikipedia page because she was in a music video SKSKSKSKSK.

What?  Winner since when?

Many winners have pages

Not on regular wikipedia. I'm not talking wikia 

My guess is they wanted Josh and his sister and it's potientally true he wanted to "protect her" and keep her off the show THINKING he would have Davonne, Nany, Anessa, or Kenny's sister. NEVER would he have said no about his sister if he thought he would end up an alternate.

There's also the possibility that Josh didn't want his sister on in case someone like Ashley exposed some of his secrets. There are certain things Josh is determined for his family not to find out about.

Pages