The Challenge : Ride or Dies - Spoilers Discussion

27160 posts / 0 new
Last post

is it true that nany wins 3 eliminations this season...

Yes.

lol this truly was the worst season i've seen.. production loves to torture me

I hope Aneesa/Jordan lose because of Jordan. 

Nany being the elimination queen of the season >>> who would have thunk it 

Can we please go back to a final where all of the finalists cross the finish line? And it wasn't a 4-day obnoxiously long final. Just a marathon obstacle course.

Kinda crazy there's a solid chance Nany is 4-4 in elims since her return in WOTW when at a point she was 0-3.

So they wanted tori to win over nany Sad

Can we please go back to a final where all of the finalists cross the finish line? And it wasn't a 4-day obnoxiously long final. Just a marathon obstacle course.

This would be amazing

So they wanted tori to win over nany

They gave Nany John and Tori was with Devin so no

There was a golf thing at the end knowing that Devin is golf fanatic and the first elimination setup was very similar to a table that Devin has at home

There was a golf thing at the end knowing that Devin is golf fanatic and the first elimination setup was very similar to a table that Devin has at home

i don't think they cared about Devin as he isn't on world but they def wanted Tori on next show to continue this pathetic Jordan story so they def wanted them to win in my opinion

Wait a damn minute... at the end of the episode Naneigh said in confessional that she has been in 3 eliminations this season and won 3... but at this point she only won 2? Editing mistake that signifies she beats Jordan/Aneesa?

Wait a damn minute... at the end of the episode Naneigh said in confessional that she has been in 3 eliminations this season and won 3... but at this point she only won 2? Editing mistake that signifies she beats Jordan/Aneesa?

Yeah I caught that too

So it was her? -_-

LMAOOO I saw that and then everyone started yelling at them for editing out drama so they deleted the tweet

nany confirmed she won three eliminations and the editors are just so so stupid its comical

Nany really deserved to win this season Sad

Nany really deserved to win this season

Tori really deserved to win this season Smile

That entitled horse got what she deserved 

That entitled horse got what she deserved 

Fatty Tory only won cause it was rigged for her.

When Nany wins her next elimination she's gonna be 11 and 10. Smile Go Queen!

If we didn't know who won already I would totally think they were setting up Johnny & Nany to win with how the editing & storyline has gone.  

If we didn't know who won already I would totally think they were setting up Johnny & Nany to win with how the editing & storyline has gone.  

Johnny is getting the "I'm not a misogynist, quit trying to cancel me edit".

Nany is getting a winner's edit Johnny edit is not giving that 

Pages