The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 2

30197 posts / 0 new
Last post

josh is essential tv for the fact that so many people root against him 

The show has always had cast memebers that fans root against -- Josh is unnecessary in that role when someone else will step up when he's gone. 

Josh isn't a good villain though, he's insufferable and makes people tune out. A good villain has at least some reedeming qualities or is at least entertaining. He's bad tv as is Emy and they just don't get it.

That's hilarious and not surprising they love Emy and think she's good tv. This is the same producer who said "I know the fans hate Josh and think he makes bad tv but I love him and will continue to csst him and hope in a few seasons the fans change their mind. So out of touch lol. She'll probably go the Dee and Camilla route VERY quickly and get banned.

josh is essential tv for the fact that so many people root against him 

This isn't WWE and Josh is definitely not a heel

He's the Baron Corbin of the challenge.

Josh isn't a good villain though, he's insufferable and makes people tune out. A good villain has at least some reedeming qualities or is at least entertaining. He's bad tv as is Emy and they just don't get it.

yeah I agree with this. imo a good villain is someone I would love to hate. like I want to see them all season and then have them get cut right before the final, like amanda this season, so they are so close but leave with nothing. I just don't want to watch josh at all

The CBS merge, not staying RW, RR, FM, and the international merge has ruined this show imo

I wonder if the Paramount+ spin off films in January then the main show films in March 

I wonder if the Paramount+ spin off films in January then the main show films in March 

I believe so

already waiting for the inevitable gamer tweet where they say 90% of the SLA cast is back Sad Sad :( 

Amanda is so annoying. She's just jealous Tori slept w Fessy first it's that simple.

Tori, Michele, Bettina...very strange how she has beef with everyone who Fessy has hooked up with! 

Jay: "Emy deff coming back they are trying to make her the new face i think"

Not surprising

Time to stop watching if that's the case...

halleluljah if this is a sign michelle and tommy know they arent going next season

https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/rqgge4/s38_casting_two_rookies_unlikely_to_return_due_to/

halleluljah if this is a sign michelle and tommy know they arent going next season

https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/rqgge4/s38_casting_two_rookies_unlikely_to_return_due_to/

Tommy was never going to come back he said he was done with reality tv. As for michelle if mtv wants her back im sure she'll choose the challenge over this event. Her being invited to the reunion when she left early was a good sign also the storyline of her, tori, amanda, emmanuel and fessy im sure they would want to continue that love pentagon lol.

Tommy was never coming back in the first place, but the fan meeting event schedules are always changed and done to fit with the reality star's choice. Back during BB19, Paul was supposed to do a fan meet up at the time of the premiere and then he ended up being on the cast.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement from them that's like "unfortunately Michele isn't able to make it" like they did with Derrick and Mark 

One of my favourite parts from this spoiler season is everytime an idiot would jump in here and say this is the night Devin goes home....and then it never happened hahahahaha!

Wrong thread nvm

Excluding Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, Natalie and Amber...The CBS merge, not staying RW, RR, FM, and the international merge has ruined this show imo

Pages