The Challenge: Season 37 ( Pointless early speculation)

6830 posts / 0 new
Last post

Nobody can beat a dead horse better than vevmo. Some points made over and over, no opinions changing. It's so unnecessary lol.

Lmaoooooooo it's like at some point just put the phone down and enjoy your day 

What are you saying gurl? I still use dial up computers not phones.

Idk enough about Michele to have an opinion on her (never watched her seasons) but theres very few survivor people or CBS people in general id actually be excited about seeing (and most of the ones id find interesting havent been on tv in close to 10 years) i know PR feels this way too but i feel like CBS people (with a few exceptions) are always boring or force drama/storylines and try too hard to put on a character

Look I love Michelle but idk if she would do much. She struggled hard on some of the survivor challenges, she's really good at puzzles tho.  As for drama idk her who thing was her under the radar social skills, I cant see her getting in a fight.

Michaela on the other hand we absolutely need. 

Please tell me Jemmye didn't get a call for this season... she is unbearable..

Marlon said Devin should be on every season ugh bring blackzeus back!

If you include people from polish reality shows it can go messy soon . She is ukrainian or belarusian . She has also appeared on Ex on the beach Poland (eks na plaży ) . She is also ******** ( hook ups with both girls and boys ) .

Other polish personality i think would be great on The challenge is Daniel Zduńczyk (stifler ) . Looks a lot like bear but is not as gross in personality sense .

But i do not know if they had controvelsial tweets in the past .

In Poland BLM is not popular . There were few manifestations

That up in the air list for the guys is so long. I wonder what names were getting from that list and if were getting any suprises with a name that isnt on the list at all.

Manifesting jay first boot if hes on

Adding Aneesa into this manifestation too

Cory and Fessy can pack their bags. 

Wait when did Gabby get moved to not likely?  :( she was my fav rookie this season - and one of my fav cast members even though she was a random casting, that stinks

Wait when did Gabby get moved to not likely?  :( she was my fav rookie this season - and one of my fav cast members even though she was a random casting, that stinks

Highkey tho I wanted to hate her bc Nany eliminated her on 36 but she was really pleasant 

Nobody can beat a dead horse better than vevmo. Some points made over and over, no opinions changing. It's so unnecessary lol.

One user here could get banned (preferably soon) and 75% of this would be removed lmao. Not sure how many pages I just had to skim through because every third post was how Natalie and Survivor castmembers suck. Change the ******* channel.

I just played the same skimming game lol

Highkey tho I wanted to hate her bc Nany eliminated her on 36 but she was really pleasant 

she was super pleasant, loved her accent, and it was nice to see a postive fun personality.  Her only down side was giving Fessy extra airtime and not going against Amber M.  She def would have had a skull. Hope she comes back one day.

i think it was said somewhere and that she may have even said herself on Live that she has absolutely no desire to come back.....i liked her too and thought she would be a fun one to watch grow on the show

Gabby should never have been called, Jemma Lucy should have. She would have gone down and dominated that hall brawl against Amber M. MTV can eat my *** for all of these missed opportunities.

Gabby should never have been called, Jemma Lucy should have. She would have gone down and dominated that hall brawl against Amber M. MTV can eat my *** for all of these missed opportunities.

ugh i would have been HERE for Jemma Lucy! i love her look/image

Manifesting Jay making the final

If she's the only true old schooler I want her around for a while. I would like to see her get one more shot at a final even if it ends badly 

If she's the only true old schooler I want her around for a while. I would like to see her get one more shot at a final even if it ends badly 

As long as she is running the final by herself and can't drag anyone down in the final with her I would like that

Isn't Jemma a racist? Yea keep her bloated *** off the chllenge

thats fair, as much as i do not like aneesa i do agree id like to see her make at least one more final and i do think she gets done dirty a lot by production by the elims she gets right before finals with most of them being endurance heavy.....only one ringing a bell i think she had a close chance of winning that was catered slightly towards her was against CM on bloodlines

As long as she is running the final by herself and can't drag anyone down in the final with her I would like that

suddenly the idea of Aneesa dragging CT down in a final sounds orgasmic

We all know her and KC's girlfriend are never going to win. They are the Arsenal team of The Challenge except they've got no wins.

oops yeah i just did a quick google search on her she justified using the n word because her kid is mixed, and she enjoys "ghetto" music

god so many of these UK people are soooo problamatic lol, its so hard to keep up with especially when for me at least i never watched any of their shows so only know what some of them look like from social media

Just stay away from the UK, we have enough potentials right here in North America <3

oops yeah i just did a quick google search on her she justified using the n word because her kid is mixed, and she enjoys "ghetto" music

god so many of these UK people are soooo problamatic lol, its so hard to keep up with especially when for me at least i never watched any of their shows so only know what some of them look like from social media

OH? I remember saying I wanted her on the show but then someone told me she was racist but I didn't know the full details wow that's crazy... even more reason to remove UK from the casting pool AFTER they cast Yewande 

Just stay away from the UK, we have enough potentials right here in North America <3

I actually kind of like that The Challenge is becoming more international. Are some of the international casting choices blander than they could be? Absolutely. But blame that on production lmao. I think there are a lot of interesting personalities outside of the US

I actually kind of like that The Challenge is becoming more international. Are some of the international casting choices blander than they could be? Absolutely. But blame that on production lmao. I think there are a lot of interesting personalities outside of the US

Yea in Canada.. and Turkey.. maybe even Australia... but they insist on UK lol

I understand that the people from Love Island UK are expensive because they're basically celebrities but I'm sure MTV could find some cheap entertaining ones who weren't there for only 4 days...

Pages

Topic locked