The Challenge: War of the Worlds II Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

10061 posts / 0 new
Last post

The fact that production gave the win to Ninja is beyond me. Why did they want to keep the most boring girl there and get rid of the most entertaining

i want laurel to come back and demolish all these **** because she's highkey the laughingstock of the season.

Production didnt make Laurel not follow the rules of the challenge... 

i want laurel to come back and demolish all these **** because she's highkey the laughingstock of the season.

Queen ****. Blessing the house laughter and humor. 

It’s just so funny every person Laurel listed made the final

then lost Smile

Ninja winning a climbing elimination by a technicality ⚰️

The power Laurel has.

Imagine your whole claim to fame is being a spider monkey and your *** goes and loses a climbing elimination to Laurel⚰️

laurel not following rules is nobody’s fault but her own 

I don’t why people keep acting like Laurel outclimbing Ninja is such a surprise. Laurel is a former Divison 1 athlete and twice Ninja’s size. Laurel’s reach alone put Ninja at a disadvantage. Her height is and always will be an advantage no matter what type of competitor she goes against.

I don’t why people keep acting like Laurel outclimbing Ninja is such a surprise. Laurel is a former Divison 1 athlete and twice Ninja’s size. Laurel’s reach alone put Ninja at a disadvantage. Her height is and always will be an advantage no matter what type of competitor she goes against.

Depends because people can argued that Natalie has a Guinness World Records regarding climbing and her being small make her more agile than someone with Laurel's body type 

All these girls this season well most of them have some serious twitter fingers they all getting on my nerves. And the group that’s under each other’s IG post with all these damn hearts and kisses and what not are annoying because it’s fake AF, it would be nice if actually wasn’t fake. And this is coming from someone who likes most of the people doing it. I know this season didn’t bring them that close together.

Depends because people can argued that Natalie has a Guinness World Records regarding climbing and her being small make her more agile than someone with Laurel's body type 

I guess. Will be interesting to actually see it play out.

Laurel legend elite, you love to see it.

Laurel is bringing the drama wish she beat ninja and stayed longer 

All these girls this season well most of them have some serious twitter fingers they all getting on my nerves. And the group that's under each other's IG post with all these damn hearts and kisses and what not are annoying because it's fake AF, it would be nice if actually wasn't fake. And this is coming from someone who likes most of the people doing it. I know this season didn't bring them that close together.

Thats been bothering me too. Like I love Ashley but her and cara hated eachother two seasons ago and now suddenly she's calling her "her knight" like we're in middle school or some ****

All these girls this season well most of them have some serious twitter fingers they all getting on my nerves. And the group that's under each other's IG post with all these damn hearts and kisses and what not are annoying because it's fake AF, it would be nice if actually wasn't fake. And this is coming from someone who likes most of the people doing it. I know this season didn't bring them that close together.

Thats been bothering me too. Like I love Ashley but her and cara hated eachother two seasons ago and now suddenly she's calling her "her knight" like we're in middle school or some ****

Queen of being fake and still being a millionaire 

just got caught up on this season. No digging it really. It’s a popularity contest with how ppl get voted in. Kinda wack that they will just continue to put the same person in until they are gone.

I’d like to hope so, Amanda did tell Dee that she was Dee-lusional for thinking Cara and Ashley were friends now lol

just got caught up on this season. No digging it really. It’s a popularity contest with how ppl get voted in. Kinda wack that they will just continue to put the same person in until they are gone.

Poor Theo got sent in 4 out of 5 guy days 

I’d like to hope so, Amanda did tell Dee that she was Dee-lusional for thinking Cara and Ashley were friends now lol

where?

hate to see ppl just coast through the game

Amanda should be able to come pregnant if Gladys could.....she needs to verify who is her friend and who is not friends with her friends once for all.

A division 1 level volleyball player doesn't translate to an amazing climber... like two different skills sets bruv

This may have been covered earlier in thread, but how does Wes get eliminated by Bear? Even if one team loses, they can pick someone to face from the other team in the proving ground?

Josh Votes Wes.

Laurel votes Wes

Zach Burned his vote.

Is it known who is in the tribunal this week and who votes for whom?

I like Laurel as a competitor, but I do wonder why she doesn't get a lot of flack for being with Bear. I look foward to seeing her and Ninja compete.

Paulie was supposed to proposed to Cara that's why she was was pissed when Jordan ruined their plans by doing it first she stayed in her room when they threw a party to celebrate their engagement. She was miserable after that because Jordan and Tori stole the moment Paulie/her planned before filming and then couldn't do it on the show.

if this is legit, there is no longer any argument as to who the GOAT is. It is Jordan plain and simple. I don’t buy that Darrell is on the same level as Jordan and Landon and haven’t for awhile, but if this but about Jordan is true, sorry Landon, love ya buddy, Jordan equals pure greatness. 

Paulie was supposed to proposed to Cara that's why she was was pissed when Jordan ruined their plans by doing it first she stayed in her room when they threw a party to celebrate their engagement. She was miserable after that because Jordan and Tori stole the moment Paulie/her planned before filming and then couldn't do it on the show.

if this is legit, there is no longer any argument as to who the GOAT is. It is Jordan plain and simple. I don't buy that Darrell is on the same level as Jordan and Landon and haven't for awhile, but if this but about Jordan is true, sorry Landon, love ya buddy, Jordan equals pure greatness. 

Competitive speaking I can see the two afermentioned on par with Jordan.Petty-tive speaking Jordan is by far the superior one with this move. That's some straight petty **** if he knew Paulie and Cara was planning it and he beat them to it. 

Pages