The Challenge: War of the Worlds II Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

10538 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm ******* dead!!! Cara and Paulie really thought they were going to steal the season lmaoooo. Bitch a few months before filming y'all was dogging each other out in the media exposing all your personal business and now y'all planning a proposal for tv!? & then to be salty that your friend got proposed too is true clownery and shows the type of person she is 

When you compare Cara to the racists and pedos and transphobic etc people on this show then she isnt nearly as bad. Stuff like this just doesnt look good though

these **** is pitiful 

He won't do it at the reunion because tony already did that

When you compare Cara to the racists and pedos and transphobic etc people on this show then she isnt nearly as bad. Stuff like this just doesnt look good though

one of. Key word dyslexic Eddie. 

Haven’t Pauli’s and cara only been dating for like a year? And he was caught cheating at the beginning so it’s not even like they’ve had some perfect relationship. I think it’s all messy but I’m sure Pauli’s is just hoping to get a wedding special out of it, thena divorce special down the road when the hype of their marriage dies down

I see you’ve run of out of excuses to defend this clownery 

I see you’ve run of out of excuses to defend this clownery 

Everyone on this show is trash its just different levels of trash 

This was Jordan season the win the proposal having Cara and Paulie mad asf 

I havent really heard Paulie being that bother about it. It was more Cara over them stealing her "thunder". 

Paulie should be the one who is bothered by it,....not Cara.

Unless Jordan did it just to steal his thunder...they have no reason to be mad on him.

Soooo did bananas cheat on Morgan with Nany? That is what the Instagram comments made it sound like

Paulie was supposed to proposed to Cara that's why she was was pissed when Jordan ruined their plans by doing it first she stayed in her room when they threw a party to celebrate their engagement. She was miserable after that because Jordan and Tori stole the moment Paulie/her planned before filming and then couldn't do it on the show.

when your life is reality tv....

paulie is probably relieved he didn't have to propose. 

paulie is probably relieved he didn't have to propose. 

I just let out a huge laugh

So you mean to tell me those two actually planned a proposal? The lowest is what 

So you mean to tell me those two actually planned a proposal? The lowest is what 

zero

honestly I think most people would tune in to a cara/paulie wedding special here.

Soooo did bananas cheat on Morgan with Nany? That is what the Instagram comments made it sound like

I thought it was Jenny.

I thought it was Jenny.

I don't actually think that story has any ounce of truth to it. Just Paulie being Paulie.

Do we know the tribunal this week

It’s been fun to watch, but after seeing the way Laurel is playing the game this season, I’m glad she’s going home this week. And the fact that she loses on a technicality makes it even more enjoyable. Talk about instant karma, lol

It’s been fun to watch, but after seeing the way Laurel is playing the game this season, I’m glad she’s going home this week. And the fact that she loses on a technicality makes it even more enjoyable. Talk about instant karma, lol

I actually would have loved seeing Laurel stayed longer. She is a hotmess and the most entertaining girl on this cast.

It was some type of tree elimination laurel missed a hole and then just made a new one at the top but ninja found hers so they gave it to her or some crap like that lol 

Do we know the tribunal this week

3 brits

The elimination was BS nothing new but hopefully this just motivates her to do better the next she’s on because I highly doubt her legacy will be finished with her being the fourth boot 

Laurels the one that Turned on Wes right? This was one of her best looks tbh she at least tried to play. Shame they rigged her out

Laurels the one that Turned on Wes right? This was one of her best looks tbh she at least tried to play. Shame they rigged her out

I doubt they would want her out. Unless they thought it would make the teams more even.

I doubt they would want her out. Unless they thought it would make the teams more even.

well not intentionally but that whole you forgot your hole thing sounds dumb. I’m sure we’ll have a out of place TJ sound bite to over explain the rule so it doesn’t sound like bull to the viewers again 

well not intentionally but that whole you forgot your hole thing sounds dumb. I’m sure we’ll have a out of place TJ sound bite to over explain the rule so it doesn’t sound like bull to the viewers again 

I hate those TJ voice over sound bites explaining the rules. So noticable 

It's going to be so satisfying watching the US team lose at the end... the way they gang up and talk trash to people on social media is annoying.. like now Ninja is talking big and bad about beating Laurel like she wouldn't absolutely destroy her in just about anything.. lol

Jordan and Tori have been the most tolerable surprisingly (out of the US people who make the finals).

Jordan and Tori have been the most tolerable surprisingly (out of the US people who make the finals).

From the clips I've seen..I agree.

Dee has been extremely annoying/cocky on social media. The girl is about to let that win go to her head. Day humbled her a** last season.

Pages