The Challenge: War of the Worlds II Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

10538 posts / 0 new
Last post

i've decided to stan esther even HARDER. one of the only people voicing her opinion. meanwhile some of my faves that claim to be so pro-black haven't said a thing (publicly at least), but that's tea for another day...

and are you black miss Wiintrr? it'll be a cold day in hell before you have a leg in some pro black conversation. Thought this was the one lmaoo 

Regulate! Lol

It really could only be Day he was talking about & she simply unfollowed her ***. Day is too busy with her new man to be concerned with trash & she will speak on it when she gets ready.

Speaking of georgia, gamer retweeted that her ex cheated on her with kayleigh. i knew their beef had nothing to do with the challenge. 

Georgia and Theo tried to clown him, but Idris getting the last laugh. Love to see it.

I'm very curious to see how Tori ended up in two eliminations over some of the US girls

Because she became outcasted from the big Cara/Paulie/Kam/Leroy/Ashley/Zach alliance, switching teams was her best move 

Funny how none of the people in that big alliance actually won see when you do clownery....

Just further proves the superiority of Jordan and CT over all of them. Cara and Zach in particular choked royally this season. Jordan carried a gritty old man, a male stripper with a back injury, and a fairly average female competitor to victory. 

yeah leroy deflee got another ***** on the side 

he a king bro, he got em in every state 

uh uh theo’s gotta go 

i've decided to stan esther even HARDER. one of the only people voicing her opinion. meanwhile some of my faves that claim to be so pro-black haven't said a thing (publicly at least), but that's tea for another day...

and are you black miss Wiintrr? it’ll be a cold day in hell before you have a leg in some pro black conversation. Thought this was the one lmaoo 

yes i'm black LMAOOOO and i'm a male. i-

Esther dragged Theo claims he calls Kayleigh a black *****

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Nrnb1AgVb/?igshid=dmsc5x5bumjt

whats the IG handle its on? For the past week, any IG links on here show up as “broken/removed” when I click on them. Anyone else having that issue?

not at y'all thinking i'm not black because of my username- 

And I ooop

not at y'all thinking i'm not black because of my username- 

that’s not the reason but you can digital blackfish all you want you wouldn’t be the first 

Rogan tried to jump in too but he caught himself with “but tbh I’m not sure why I’m defending someone who wouldn’t do the same for me” and that’s just that. Everyone puts on a cape for these girls and they’d do nothing but sit back if it was them.

Let grown people fight their own battles

some of y'all are really weird on this site but anyways um,

who cheated?

Once I saw Kam linking up with Esther I had my eye on her but damn she really is another QUEEN >>>> 

i just hope that production doesn’t do her like they did Simone on Dirty 30

Queen Esther did not come to play with Theo today!!!!

So it was the whole uk team that were called cheaters

Showed his entire *** for no reason smmfh

Is even Faith attending the reunion? Cause I seen something that said the entire cast? Entire would mean everyone

https://twitter.com/ChallengeMTV/status/**********495595008?s=19

This may have been covered earlier in thread, but how does Wes get eliminated by Bear? Even if one team loses, they can pick someone to face from the other team in the proving ground?

This may have been covered earlier in thread, but how does Wes get eliminated by Bear? Even if one team loses, they can pick someone to face from the other team in the proving ground?

He fights Josh tonight so take a guess 

Is even Faith attending the reunion? Cause I seen something that said the entire cast? Entire would mean everyone

Every season they said entire cast and they dont invite all of them.

Josh Votes Wes.

Laurel votes Wes

Zach Burned his vote.

Thanks.  Is there a spoiler listing the votes for each tribunal going forward?

Zach burned his vote? *****.

Zach is such a scared bitch i hate how he plays these games

When Laurel gets the swing vote edit and blindsides Wes >>>>>>

When Laurel gets the swing vote edit and blindsides Wes >>>>>>

When Laurel goes home next >>>>>

Yeah Laurel voting for Wes...that was dumb for her game

Pages