The Challenge: War of the Worlds II Discussion (SPOILERS) - Part 2

10538 posts / 0 new
Last post

Muriel better stay out of this & go cuddle with Courage somewhere lmao she's so naive.

Why you guys called her Muriel? Lol I have seen it a few times 

Muriel better stay out of this & go cuddle with Courage somewhere lmao she's so naive.

You don't think she sounds like Muriel from Courage the Cowardly Dog? Lol She could be her voice actress in a live-action movie if they made one.

The queen made sure she apologized the next day too . She knew better than to stay on Queen nany bad side 

now Graphik can focus his attention all on Georgia and leave The Queen ( Nany ) alone

She’s no different ☕️☕️☕️

The Queen let her know what time it was so it's all good..... might go replay that iconic dragging now as a matter of fact.

GonFlopez knew to accept that apology before The Hurricane really came out & cracked her in the jaw one good time. The Queen just wanted a clear conscience after roasting that flop crispy. Smile

You don't think she sounds like Muriel from Courage the Cowardly Dog? She could be her voice actress in a live-action movie if they made one.

I really can’t with you Lol

You don't think she sounds like Muriel from Courage the Cowardly Dog? She could be her voice actress in a live-action movie if they made one.

I never heard her talked lol I always though the old lady was mute 

I was anti Jordan after reading about Turbo being removed from the game after their confrontation. However since the season started, I am liking Jordan’s boldness (especially him calling out Wes). I am still upset about Turbo, but I am glad Jordan does well and am happy he is still code with Bananas #TeamBananas and takes game advice from him (refer to episode #1)

Incomplete statement. Neither would outlast him but like a young CT, Turbo let his anger get him removed from the game 

Did you watch the episode! Turbo was with Georgia and Nany with Wes. Turbo plays to win and had the added bonus of seeing a guy who he wasn’t a fan of Wes suck at a challenge.

Turbo is an honorable man and he explained and apologized to Nany but his job as a teammate for Georgia was to set her up for success and to coach her to win. Can’t blame him Wes did such a shitty job. Can’t blame Tirbo Georgia was able to pick him before Nany could. Hell Turbo helped his fellow finalists during the finale and explained to production why. He is a lion not a chicken.

Turbo is an honorable man and he explained and apologized to Nany but his job as a teammate for Georgia was to set her up for success and to coach her to win. Can’t blame him Wes did such a shitty job. Can’t blame Tirbo Georgia was able to pick him before Nany could. Hell Turbo helped his fellow finalists during the finale and explained to production why. He is a lion not a chicken.

I may have not come across it but did anyone know the full reason turbo was sent home?

Is it still threats made to jordan if so, what words did he use specifically?

I coulda sworn turbo said last season that hes gonna murder someone in the killing floor arena, and i believe paulie or wes said they are gonna kill someone in the trailer/preview this season. What gives? Is it something deeper turbo did bc they have let people stayed before for way more

Great point and question. I am curious about this too. Hell CT even pushed Josh to the bed on the first episode.

I may have not come across it but did anyone know the full reason turbo was sent home.

Is it still threats made to turbo if so, what words did he use specifically?

I coulda sworn turbo said last season that hes gonna murder someone in the killing floor arena, and i believe paulie or wes said they are gonna kill someone in the trailer/preview this season. What gives? Is it something deeper turbo did bc they have let people stayed before for way more

Turbo makes threats , based on the trailer turbo pushed Jordan during/after a challenge (didnt they send home Nelson over just pushing on dirty 30?) and again based on the trailer sober turbo has a meltdown in the house probably that's the one  threating Jordan in his sleep taking a couple of securities to stopped him.

Clearly they allowed him to stay and probably warned him about the consequences if he continues threating ppl and trying to get physical.

I may have not come across it but did anyone know the full reason turbo was sent home.

Turbo makes threats , based on the trailer turbo pushed Jordan during/after a challenge and again based on the trailer sober turbo has a meltdown in the house probably that's the one  threating Jordan in his sleep taking a couple of securities to stopped him.

Clearly they allowed him to stay and probably warned him about the consequences if he continues threating ppl and trying to get physical.

do you think they will ban turbo completely from the challenge after that, or give him a 1-3 challenge break from this?

Turbo makes threats , based on the trailer turbo pushed Jordan during/after a challenge and again based on the trailer sober turbo has a meltdown in the house probably that's the one  threating Jordan in his sleep taking a couple of securities to stopped him.

do you think they will ban turbo completely from the challenge after that, or give him a 1-3 challenge break from this?

Not sure yet! They were talks about what they were going to do with Turbo going forward if they ask him back or not

I'd be surprised if Turbo doesn't come back. They bring back DQed people all the time, Turbo is very popular and was used heavily in promo material.

king turbo needs to come back. no if, ands, or buts. i'm holding onto hope that he will be let back since they are using his face in the time square billboard

Unless he actually puts hands on someone, I don't see why he wouldn't be allowed back. 

Unless he actually puts hands on someone, I don't see why he wouldn't be allowed back. 

CT put his hands on people all the time.

I wonder how Kyle vs Theo ends up happening I'm guessing Uk voted in theo and the tribunal voted kyle

I wonder how Kyle vs Theo ends up happening I'm guessing Uk voted in theo and the tribunal voted kyle

I'd guess it would be the other way around. Kyle  has all his allies on the US team and Theo is basically part of the strongest UK alliance

Depending how serious his death threats were, and considering numerous people were actually afraid, he doesn’t really need to put his hands on anybody if he’s looked at as a threat or a danger to others safety or comfort.

Depending how serious his death threats were, and considering numerous people were actually afraid, he doesn’t really need to put his hands on anybody if he’s looked at as a threat or a danger to others safety or comfort.

This is interesting because we see CT actually put his hands on Josh in the premiere and we see Paulie actually say "I'm gonna kill you" in the previews and neither were removed. I wonder what Turbo did to look more threatening than the others.. or maybe it is just his "look"..

This is interesting because we see CT actually put his hands on Josh in the premiere and we see Paulie actually say "I'm gonna kill you" in the previews and neither were removed. I wonder what Turbo did to look more threatening than the others.. or maybe it is just his "look"..

Or maybe they got warnings after those situations that they followed by not doing it again on this season. Based on the trailer there are 2 separated situations of Turbo vs Jordan in one of the he pushed him. He got to stayed after 1 of those incidents and he continue to go crazy.

There is also the possibility that after the Paulie the entire house got a warning that if someone were to do that they are dq. Who knows.

If Turbo was warned and still made those threats then production made the right move BUT if a warning wasn't issued to both CT & Paulie then it gets suspect

That makes sense about the warnings. Reminds me of Rivals 3 with the Thomas and Vince incident (even tho people have DQed for stuff less violent than that instance). I’m sure Turbo will be given another chance, just not sure if it’ll be immediate

That makes sense about the warnings. Reminds me of Rivals 3 with the Thomas and Vince incident (even tho people have DQed for stuff less violent than that instance). I’m sure Turbo will be given another chance, just not sure if it’ll be immediate

It also really depends on how the rest of the house feels, and hey actually know the people involved in the threat making and fighting so they can decide how they feel. I know if I was on the Duel 2, I wouldn’t feel comfortable around CT. But with Paulie or Kyle or Josh, I wouldn’t necessarily feel unsafe. Turbo does seem to have a few screws loose though and the people who lived with him probably saw it too..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NMiNggfIN/?igshid=6mtsytmarboi

I believe this 100% because there is simply NO way Georgia won a puzzle elimination without plenty of help. The girl has proven that she isn’t capable of counting or spelling.

Pages