The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars - (Early Pre-departure Speculation)

10494 posts / 0 new
Last post

natalie who

Let's be honest production looking on here to see what NOT to do. Smile

Remember when I told you about Zach, I hope that you prepared yourself mentally because he just got to the airport! 

Remember when I told you about Zach, I hope that you prepared yourself mentally because he just got to the airport! 

Okay im with DAF now. Unban Camila, drop Cara and send them all to Syria.

Syria keeps looking better and better

Bischoff wrote:

JEKFAN wrote:Dear Production, even as a Bananas fan, you all need to not cast him for at least one season. 

If you were a real fan you wouldn't be saying that shit lol

I am a real fan but lately its been the same season everytime he is there.. Bananas's crew vs the new kids. I'm sorry but a Season's cast actually was good and a different dynamic. It really isn't him personally its just the same situation everytime.

That's all true & everything. But the challenge is always going to be the old crew taking out the new kids. That's how the show always has been. Even with a different cast it will be the same formula. Let's say you take away Bananas & Ct. Then it's going to be Cory & his crew taking out the next batch of new kids. Only there know where as good at the game as CT & Bananas hence why they can't ever win.

CTFan wrote:

Complaining about having the same cast and then asking for Natalie Paul ...

Who?

Makani

Debut Album wrote:

CTFan wrote:Complaining about having the same cast and then asking for Natalie Paul ...

Who?

Makani

Who?

macaroni? 

CTFan wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

CTFan wrote:Complaining about having the same cast and then asking for Natalie Paul ...

Who?

Makani

Who?

 a queen 

noodles

Is Ashley M trolling she's at an airport In her IG story 

Are they going to turkey again?

Are they going to turkey again?

ah close to syria but not close enough

Bdavis get your *** to the airport.  As for the big brother comment, I believe jonnaslay is implying that production is in this thread.

too bad departure day wasn't Friday, flying to Virginia 

Bomer wrote:

Are they going to turkey again?

ah close to syria but not close enough

Maybe we can divert it there ? Got any hacking skills ?

If they're flying from New York then they are probably going to Europe or Africa. And it's kinda cold in Europe this time a year so that different. Is it hot in Africa?

If they're flying from New York then they are probably going to Europe or Africa. And it's kinda cold in Europe this time a year so that different. Is it hot in Africa?

theyvgoing to austrialla TD can stalk for us

badladjj wrote:

If they're flying from New York then they are probably going to Europe or Africa. And it's kinda cold in Europe this time a year so that different. Is it hot in Africa?

theyvgoing to austrialla TD can stalk for us

Wouldn’t it make more sense for them to depart from LA if they were going to Australia? Like everyone else said, it’s probably Africa or Europe.

Hey production, drop someone for Tya please and thanks !

Hey production, drop someone for Tya please and thanks !

She is not an alternate, she wouldn't be on this.

Production

Instead of wasting your money on flop ***** Bananas and Tony, you should throw all your money at Queen Jenny Delich.

ProductionInstead of wasting your money on flop ***** Bananas and Tony, you should throw all your money at Queen Jenny Delich.

lol thought you loved tony? 

hardbitten wrote:

ProductionInstead of wasting your money on flop ***** Bananas and Tony, you should throw all your money at Queen Jenny Delich.

lol thought you loved tony? 

No, I want to **** him. There's a difference.

RLK2014 wrote:

badladjj wrote:If they're flying from New York then they are probably going to Europe or Africa. And it's kinda cold in Europe this time a year so that different. Is it hot in Africa?

theyvgoing to austrialla TD can stalk for us

Wouldn’t it make more sense for them to depart from LA if they were going to Australia? Like everyone else said, it’s probably Africa or Europe.

But LA is relatively far away from Cartagena, yet they departed from there for dirty 30. I dont think they choose the airport closest to the destination.

Pages

Topic locked