The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

38865 posts / 0 new
Last post

Graphik wrote:
Did they have prior beef or something?

They were on the same season of the bachelorette together 

Definitely shows you I don't look at that boring **** lmaoooooo

Also Nelson and Chad having beef Sad

If there’s a EOTB2 reunion I can see them throwing hands if Nelson has that same energy that he did on his insta story.

Did they have prior beef or something?

Yes lol Almost every guy on his season hated Chad including chase.

If I remember correctly he ****** 2 of those guys ex gf (that they left for the show) just to be petty after the show and now we know he stole Chase domain over being petty/to sell more. I also think after the bachelorette Chase was really "popular" and a lot of people wanted him to be the bachelor.

I’m team Chad. And from the photos I’ve seen, Chase shouldn’t be telling other people to hit the squat rack.

Chad was the ultimate villain on BIP. I lowkey rooted for chase on the bachelorette but he’s been boring since 

Chad was the ultimate villain on BIP. I lowkey rooted for chase on the bachelorette but he’s been boring since 

Chase rejecting Victoria on EOTB was low key hysterical 

Littleitaly wrote:
Chad was the ultimate villain on BIP. I lowkey rooted for chase on the bachelorette but he's been boring since 

oh damn I forgot about that. Especially given how much she hyped herself up as being ' so hot' and 'that ******** haaa

Littleitaly wrote:

Not once during that season did Chase like her at all and she was all over him lol Was hilarious to watch cause she swore she was something.

imallergic wrote:
Littleitaly wrote:Chad was the ultimate villain on BIP. I lowkey rooted for chase on the bachelorette but he’s been boring since 

Not once during that season did Chase like her at all and she was all over him lol Was hilarious to watch cause she swore she was something.

I mean, he must’ve liked her enough to fool around and make out and cuddle and flirt with her, especially after Skyler left.

Wait what’s Nelson’s and chads beef?

Wait what’s Nelson’s and chads beef?

Chad sees Nelson for the trash he is.

imallergic wrote:
Littleitaly wrote:Chad was the ultimate villain on BIP. I lowkey rooted for chase on the bachelorette but he’s been boring since 

And he made it so clear that it was totally one sided. I was shocked she actually thought he would pick her. There was zero chance.

Kaylen's dumb *** strikes again on twitter. She made a small thread about how the women RKelly allegedly abused were accountable for going along with him. She deleted it ofc. 

someone tell her to stop drinking bleach

Kaylen's dumb *** strikes again on twitter. She made a small thread about how the women RKelly allegedly abused were accountable for going along with him. She deleted it ofc. 

omg i was just thinking of her because the other girl from "insecure" love triangle she was a part of also was supporting rkelly.   

I'm glad I never liked her.

Here she go yet again with the Twitter fingers.....please try it tho so Mama Day can give us a spectacular show.

HonestTea101 wrote:

This

HonestTea101 wrote:

This

that's so dumb. i'm forever annoyed by how she acts like because she has only a few friends that somehow makes she and them better than a person who happens to be popular. lol.

Day shouldn't even entertain her because her illiterate *** feeds her soul to this mess. She plays the I'm so above this card but stay in mess with other people. That's illiteracy for ya. 

Oh Cara, you make it so easy to sympathize with you in any situation. 

Cryer face: forever a victim. 

I can't wait for Da'Vonne to drag that ***** for filth at the next reunion. Hopefully that embarrassment would make her quit the show for awhile lol

Has Cara had any longterm friends from the show?

Brandon is the only person I’ve heard actually say they speak to her regularly. Someone who hasn’t been on the show in years. And she has linked up with Ev too

CT is the only one that comes to mind which is sad after doing like 12 seasons already

I was always Team Laurel when it came to her vs Cara, and it looks like the former at least can differentiate real life from the challenge. 

Who would want to be friends with people like John and Cara, who never will grow up or associate themselves with this show for so long? 

Why are we talking about Cara in here? Didn't we create a thread for her and for Paulie so we never have to see their names ever again?

Pages