The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

38889 posts / 0 new
Last post

They were persistent with Heather Marter until exes 2, when they were going crazy to fill up spots since they were only casting from RW/RR/FM. Her and Jasmine declining that season is the reason they went with ayto. She hasnt been contacted since and especially with the addition of the new shows.They were persistent with malcom after his debut too and until the addition of ayto.  Which it seems shorter since betweem Rivals 2 and exes 2 (ayto invasion) there was only 1 season in between. While for Heather M there was like 4 seasons in between where she kept getting calls because they need it to fill up spots since some Rw stayed declining.

who would have been jess's partner if heather said yes?

Would love Marlon and Averey back, but the casting now is too ridiculous and RW doesnt exist anymore. If they stuck to the same format that they had on Invasion and Dirty 30 by bringing back old school vets, then I could have seen them having a chance. 

It's likely over for Averey sadly but we might see Marlon again. Smile

Time will tell.

Graphik wrote:
Then again Averey sacrificed herself so Prince Nelly T & Trillmanda could live so we won regardless but I think they would've debuted on Invasion either way.She deserved another shot tho period. That was SO foul how they did her.

It really was but yet Leroy's *** gets to come back time and time again smh.

Averey went toe to toe with Nia and even got a few swings. She wasn't an Anna, Jenna T, or Adam who just sat there and let themselves get rocked. She was like "Oh hell no ***** I'm ready too". I still SCREAM at her and Nia peacefully waiting outside the bathroom for Johnny to get out just to start swinging on each other Lol

Averey went toe to toe with Nia and even got a few swings. She wasn't an Anna, Jenna T, or Adam who just sat there and let themselves get rocked. She was like "Oh hell no ***** I'm ready too". I still SCREAM at her and Nia peacefully waiting outside the bathroom for Johnny to get out just to start swinging on each other Lol

Let that have been Jenna, Zach would've just got rocked.

Going toe to toe would require Averey stepping up to Nia lmao. Averey foughy Nia out of fear ... period.

Did Averey do her due? of course but if she was really boutt it she wouldve ran up when Nia said it can be a two for one combo

No we are NOT! Those two have been cool for years & we are NOT about to start that **** up again! LolLolLol

No we are NOT! Those two have been cool for years & we are NOT about to start that **** up again! LolLolLol

u right

Lmao 

Avery really was done dirty. After Rivals 3 she should've at least came back one more time just to really show what she can do without Bobby Hill. And Marlon does need to return. They can give one of the U.K People's spot to him honestly.

I mean it baffles me that she wasnt on Invasion

I mean it baffles me that she wasnt on Invasion

I think Averey best shot of coming back was if Nany had accepted Final Reckoning. None of her rivals would accepted (not counting Nia over obvious reasons) except for her

I think Averey best shot of coming back was if Nany had accepted Final Reckoning. None of her rivals would accepted (not counting Nia over obvious reasons) except for her.
Nany can't really do anything right can she?

PinkRose wrote:
I think Averey best shot of coming back was if Nany had accepted Final Reckoning. None of her rivals would accepted (not counting Nia over obvious reasons) except for her.

Now that I think about it they probably would have pair her with Zach or find Johnny R numbe again/Cast Cohutta lol

They would have put Nany with Tony. Had them come in late as mercenaries. (since Tony came late?) They wold have brought Cory as Devin's replacement.

They would have put Nany with Tony. Had them come in late as mercenaries. (since Tony came late?) They wold have brought Cory as Devin's replacement.

They wouldnt put Nany as a mercenary lol Nany is not good at elimination production knows that and She would be the come back they would have milk that season.

If Devin wouldnt have dq we were getting Madison/Tony and Darrell/Cory like the initial plan until Devin left.

Averey is so gorgeous and was clearly athletic.

PinkRose wrote:

Of course not. Lol

Are we assuming she was on board with this post...? At this point, if she gets played, it's entirely on her.  Everyone knows exactly who he is. 

Paulie is currently in Montana visiting Cara. Not a good look for Cara, one wonders if this was all for media attention..

Paulie is currently in Montana visiting Cara. Not a good look for Cara, one wonders if this was all for media attention..
We been knew. When Natalie makes a post "mommy and daddy are back together" it will confirm.

MTV insider coming with the good Paulie tea as usual ☕

I saw this on reddit and it's kind of relevant here but apparently Danielle M filmed a bit for Jimmy Kimmel's show. 

I saw this on reddit and it's kind of relevant here but apparently Danielle M filmed a bit for Jimmy Kimmel's show. 

Yeah she is in Dallas for the Live Bachelor Premiere Party with Raven & some other alumni 

MTVInsider wrote:

MTV insider coming with the good Paulie tea as usual ☕

Glad someone revealed it lmaooo

Pages