The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

37033 posts / 0 new
Last post

Kajun wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
Kajun wrote:Why did he do this time?
Look at his latest twitter post.
I don’t get it? He’s obsessing over Wes...what is new? He’s been doing that for years.

wes sucks

Lol okay.

Kajun wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
I don’t get it? He’s obsessing over Wes...what is new? He’s been doing that for years.

wes sucks

excuse you? You better have stuttered.

QueenRamos wrote:
Kajun wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
wes sucks
not a fan of ginger head freckle faces sorry

DNC_Empire wrote:
QueenRamos wrote:
Kajun wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
wes sucks

not a fan of ginger head freckle faces sorry

lol k. That sounds like some insult I would of heard from Kenny in the JEK years.

Who tf would want to buy that anyway?

Who tf would want to buy that anyway?

So since he keeps on losing the normal challenges as Wes continues to win in the real world, he makes a holiday sweater out of him? I really don’t get it

Nicole last-place Zanatta really trying to tell elite Queen Laurel she's weaker than Zach the flop. I have to laugh Lol

What makes everyone think wes didn’t ok the shirts? They pretend hate each other. A lot of people hate johnny In  the game but get along with him in real life

Zach's girlfriend posted a photo of her and Zach together.

Zach's girlfriend posted a photo of her and Zach together.

The Christmas tree behind them looks awesome

Yeah very similar to the one Brooke posted of them when they were together

What makes everyone think wes didn’t ok the shirts? They pretend hate each other. A lot of people hate johnny In  the game but get along with him in real life

I really don't think they get along in real life lol 

TrueTea wrote:

yea i really don’t see what they have in common...The people Wes really cares for from the show were at his wedding or he went to their weddings like Brad, his RW cast minus Johanna, Devin, and CT. I remember on the Brain candy podcast he explained that John does not take the time to get to know anyone, especially Wes who he’s known for more than a decade now 

TrueTea wrote:

Wes genuninely doesn't like him and dgaf about him. Meanwhile John is printing sweaters with his face all over them. What a fan!

Nicole last-place Zanatta really trying to tell elite Queen Laurel she's weaker than Zach the flop. I have to laugh Lol

Nicole keeps commenting on laurel's posts, it's quite pathetic... i wonder if she's trying to get her as a partner or if she's really that petty

KChallenge10 wrote:
TrueTea wrote:What makes everyone think wes didn't ok the shirts? They pretend hate each other. A lot of people hate johnny In  the game but get along with him in real life

Wes genuninely doesn't like him and dgaf about him. Meanwhile John is printing sweaters with his face all over them. What a fan!

Who does that? I'm sure he can get sued out the *** for that. 

deeper wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
TrueTea wrote:What makes everyone think wes didn't ok the shirts? They pretend hate each other. A lot of people hate johnny In  the game but get along with him in real life

Who does that? I'm sure he can get sued out the *** for that. 

"In most states, you can be sued for using someone else's name, likeness, or other personal attributes without permission for an exploitative purpose. Usually, people run into trouble in this area when they use someone's name or photograph in a commercial setting, such as in advertising or other promotional activities. But, some states also prohibit use of another person's identity for the user's own personal benefit, whether or not the purpose is strictly commercial. There are two distinct legal claims that potentially apply to these kinds of unauthorized uses: (1) invasion of privacy through misappropriation of name or likeness ("misappropriation"); and (2) violation of the right of publicity. (The "right of publicity" is the right of a person to control and make money from the commercial use of his or her identity.)"

I would love nothing more than for Wes to sue the **** out of him lmaooo

I would love nothing more than for Wes to sue the **** out of him lmaooo

Oh yes please! I'm sure Wes can handle it, but I'd be devastated if someone publicy called me ugly and made fun of me that way, I can take alot but I think insulting someones appearance, or anything they can't change, is the lowest blow. I just hate anyone being called ugly. I don't think John could get away with doing it to anyone else. He's far from it anyway, just a left over insult from jealous Kenny.

He can attack Wes all he wants but Wes has pulled way hotter girls than Johnny has. KellyAnne and Johanna > a Michael Jackson look alike.

He can attack Wes all he wants but Wes has pulled way hotter girls than Johnny has. KellyAnne and Johanna > a Michael Jackson look alike.

And busted face Hannah lawd

Then again Wes has a real life outside the Challenge with a successful career and a hot wife. I'm sure he probably can't be bothered by Baby Carrot making like $200 in royalties from his cute little sweaters.

Then again Wes has a real life outside the Challenge with a successful career and a hot wife. I'm sure he probably can't be bothered by Baby Carrot making like $200 in royalties from his cute little sweaters.

Wes has a monster truck and Bananas has nothing but to sell sweaters with Wes' face on it. Truly some king ******

Wes has a monster truck and Bananas has nothing but to sell sweaters with Wes' face on it. Truly some king ******

why did i read this as monster **** sakhdjjskje

IMPORTANT! 

Grunt Guy is back and charging people again, if you've ever bought stuff from him please watch out!

IMPORTANT! Grunt Guy is back and charging people again, if you've ever bought stuff from him please watch out!

They should really get lawyers and file a police report on the ****. This is crazy.

Pages