The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

36293 posts / 0 new
Last post

gamer73 wrote:
& y'all actually in here dragging someone who isn't Eric ⚰️⚰️⚰️ I'm Dead ******

Pretty sure most of us knew it wasn't Eric.. was part of the joke.

A joke that carried on for 4 days where y'all are calling someone fat????? Yikes

Morris1721 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:& y'all actually in here dragging someone who isn't Eric ⚰️⚰️⚰️ I'm Dead lmfaoo

A joke that carried on for 4 days where y'all are calling someone fat????? Yikes

Did I ever call anybody fat? Nope. And if it's so "Yikes" to you, why do you care?

k

gamer73 wrote:
Morris1721 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:& y'all actually in here dragging someone who isn't Eric ⚰️⚰️⚰️ I'm Dead lmfaoo

Did I ever call anybody fat? Nope. And if it's so "Yikes" to you, why do you care?k

Cause we don't see any pictures of you Mr Morris. And based on that Rascal Flats lookalike in your avi you wouldn't be any better than Eric. 

Morris1721 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
Morris1721 wrote:
Did I ever call anybody fat? Nope. And if it's so "Yikes" to you, why do you care?k

Cause we don't see any pictures of you Mr Morris. And based on that Rascal Flats lookalike in your avi you wouldn't be any better than Eric. 

Didn't you just say personal attacks against members was a banable offense?

Morris1721 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
Morris1721 wrote:

What does Eric have to do with me? I'm 100% comfortable with who I am and would gladly show my picture to anybody, it's on the internet anyways.. I have a professional website lol. But AGAIN, if you look back, never do I even comment on Eric's appearance, all my posts were about the original poster defending Eric in ridiculous ways. And like said above, you preach no talking about personal appearance then you try coming at me or the guy in my avatar? You're ******* annoying and a hypocrite. Shut up.

Conversation over.

gamer73 wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
Morris1721 wrote:

Didn't you just say personal attacks against members was

a banable offense?

Is he The guy in his Avi?

gamer73 wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
Morris1721 wrote:

What does Eric have to do with me? I'm 100% comfortable with who I am and would gladly show my picture to anybody, it's on the internet anyways.. I have a professional website lol. But AGAIN, if you look back, never do I even comment on Eric's appearance, all my posts were about the original poster defending Eric in ridiculous ways. And like said above, you preach no talking about personal appearance then you try coming at me or the guy in my avatar? You're ******* annoying and a hypocrite. Shut up.Conversation over.

tldr

A nerve must've been struck. Sorry :/ 

I didn’t even click on your avi tbh lolz 

Morris1721 wrote:
gamer73 wrote: 
Morris1721 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
Morris1721 wrote:
What does Eric have to do with me? I'm 100% comfortable with who I am and would gladly show my picture to anybody, it's on the internet anyways.. I have a professional website lol. But AGAIN, if you look back, never do I even comment on Eric's appearance, all my posts were about the original poster defending Eric in ridiculous ways. And like said above, you preach no talking about personal appearance then you try coming at me or the guy in my avatar? You're ******* annoying and a hypocrite. Shut up.Conversation over.

tldr A nerve must've been struck. Sorry :/ 

Oh the overused and pathetic "you mad?!?! Nerve struck!!!" response. Good one. You know you read it, you're still a hypocrite. Next time don't join a conversation or joke that you aren't welcome in.

That "too long" for ya, too? Don't care.

3 responses.. Nerve struck.

gamer73 wrote:

ooops. Love when I inspire others. 

Gamer is a legend.

Gamer is a legend.

For someone who I wasn't even initially talking about he sure got his panties all bunched after some simple words. A true ***** BOY, I see ain't **** changed. 

Pathetic, a hypocrite, and still unfunny. **** DOESNT change, does it? Got a lot in common with Eric Banks.

Pathetic, a hypocrite, and still unfunny. **** DOESNT change, does it? Got a lot in common with Eric Banks.

Change or no change - I'm sure you'll still be checking. 

I just think Morris should  have found a picture of Taylor Kinney that does him justice

I just think Morris should  have found a picture of Taylor Kinney that does him justice

Omg *******. The man's doesn't look bad honestly. I just knew I could get under his skin so easily 

*giggles*

Wtf has Cheyenne done to her face? She looks so busted compared to her normal pretty self. 

Why did Shane go private again? Is his lambasting Cara again?

I’m 100% comfortable with who I am and would gladly show my picture to anybody, it’s on the internet anyways.. I have a professional website lol.

Post the link.

Wtf has Cheyenne done to her face? She looks so busted compared to her normal pretty self. 

looks like an eye lift

looks like an eye lift

looks like an eye lift

My god just shut up already

LoverBox wrote:

LoverBox wrote:

Pages