The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

35693 posts / 0 new
Last post

Graphik wrote:
Lmaoooooo Sarah still ain't forgot about how they did her on Campus Crawl.....she don't care about them being from the same season Lol

Sarah got what she deserved. She was the OG victim.

True. She's friends with Sarah & Susie for a reason.

Graphik wrote:
Lmaoooooo Sarah still ain't forgot about how they did her on Campus Crawl.....she don't care about them being from the same season Lol

And has more Challenge victories than Flopping Shane!

Shane is annoying on twitter though. Same with Ashley when she came after Day. But I love Shane and Ashley on the challenge. 

Sarah Greyson has fans? Woo chile could not be me!

Gauntlet Queen. 5 eliminations. 5 victories. Your favorite couldn't!

HonestTea101 wrote:

her personality ruins all that :/

HonestTea101 wrote:

Huge Facts

Her story arc is one of my fav moments from these shows. 

HonestTea101 wrote:
Graphik wrote:Lmaoooooo Sarah still ain't forgot about how they did her on Campus Crawl.....she don't care about them being from the same season Lol
And has more Challenge victories than Flopping Shane!

Landon calling Laurel mentally weak and a quitter! My GOAT! .

Landon sounds like he despises CT.

HonestTea101 wrote:
Cbsm2024 wrote:Can someone please tell my why everyone hated Drake on champs vs stars? Wes broght it up on the podcast and im still lost 
Yeah lol... until the person who is concerns spills that tea then it's under wraps because it's bad and they don't want it spread. It doesn't have to do anything with The Challenge tho

understandable. Must’ve been reallly bad as Wes said some harsh words about Drake

what he say about drake?

Is there a link to Tony's instastory without following so I can see the whole thing instead of snippets?

Landon calling Laurel mentally weak and a quitter! My GOAT! .Landon sounds like he despises CT.

Where did he say that?

Is Jozea interesting tho? It seems like it’s mostly davonne keeping us entertained. 

He's trying to hard on Twitter but nah. Does anyone on the cast even like him? lol If he wasn't with Day I don't think anyone would even care for him. 

Brandon Nelson did an interview and I forgot how much I missed him and how low key underrated he was. He spilled the tea on Noor tho so the real reason why he was never cast again wasn’t anything to do with him not drinking. He just kept on breaking the 4th wall and pissed off production thinking he was cool enough to do both. 

I doubt HT has seen the gauntlet yall, dont mind her

Landon calling Laurel mentally weak and a quitter! My GOAT! .Landon sounds like he despises CT.

Two more reasons to LOVE Landon!!

I'm in the middle of rewatching Campus Crawl & Sarah can definitely be insufferable & a perpetual victim, but it's hard to not appreciate her redemption storyline on Gauntlet.  

Brandon Nelson did an interview and I forgot how much I missed him and how low key underrated he was. He spilled the tea on Noor tho so the real reason why he was never cast again wasn’t anything to do with him not drinking. He just kept on breaking the 4th wall and pissed off production thinking he was cool enough to do both. 

wait what lmaooooo

Day not returning? SIGH.

imallergic wrote:

wait what lmaooooo

I died when I heard that. Like Noor kept on talking to the cameramen i guess he must’ve been telling them how to do their job LOL

also the rumor the cast heard about Team Sydney was substance related so who knows the real story. FM was apparently flown on site as the alternate team so the scramble must’ve been deciding between Carly and Cara 

HonestTea101 wrote:

I doubt HT has seen the gauntlet yall, dont mind her

Campus Crawl will do all the work for ya 

which interview is this?

imallergic wrote:

which interview is this?

A new podcast called Smashing Heads. I saw Marie retweet this so I decided to give the Brandon one a listen  

https://mobile.twitter.com/SmashingHeadsPC/status/1029417474859655169

Mtv ex on the beach insta just posted this- damn Geles looking busted as fuuuuuuuck  I would sue if anyone posted a vid of me looking this bad lolll

Just listened to that the other day. He needs to make a comeback.

When was this?

Omg. Someone please fucking roast Danni for saying that. She’s disgusting herself and Amanda is a queen, not a chick.

Pages