The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

35766 posts / 0 new
Last post

The must random twitter beef

Him and Darrell are just fucking around, but he’s clearly throwing shade at Derrick here lmao

PinkRose wrote:
Him and Darrell are just fucking around, but he’s clearly throwing shade at Derrick here lmao
BSmith27 wrote:
PinkRose wrote: The must random twitter beef
BSmith27 wrote:
PinkRose wrote: The must random twitter beef
Its official they are charging $35 for autograph if you want oneThey added an ayto season 1 couple:I wouldnt even want one for free even from my favorites lmaooooThis people are not celebrities.
Jumbalaya35 wrote:
So apparently Kailah is from the hood
"I saw a fight once, it was crazy, the cops had to come and the whole neighborhood was watching"
HonestTea101 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Swift and Trey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>They should've been on more seasons tbh.

wait so is kam vs angela gonna happen on the show? cause im lowkey confused on what everyone is talking about with Cara/Kam/Angela

Cashfl0w wrote:
It's hard listening to Challenge Mania and how bitter Derrick comes across for not being called back. Poor guy sounds heartbroken all the time so he keepes hanging onto the Joss win. 

Thank God Scott leads the interviews because Derrick is rough to listen to.  He just blurts out random things  and it comes off as whining most of the time.  When Katie simply asked why he wasn't on with Nelson or Joss he was so defensive. He could have simply  said he wasn't asked but would be ready if they called... I bet production wouldn't have minded that.Surprisngly the Melissa interview, he was pretty engaging in and not as hard to listen to as usual.Scotts the best though...he always knows his shit and is good at keeping the flow. Derrick jumps all over the place with whats on his mind at that moment and it never comes off great. 

I remember when he had his other podcast back in the day, johnny always had to lead the interviews and keep the discussion on track like scott does now, because derrick was all over the place. you would think that years later, he would be less scatter brained, but no *facepalm*

wait so is kam vs angela gonna happen on the show? cause im lowkey confused on what everyone is talking about with Cara/Kam/Angela

well... dont everybody answer at once tf

Cochroach wrote:

they were just arguing on Cara’s IG live, idk if they argue on the show as well

challenge13 wrote:
Cashfl0w wrote:It's hard listening to Challenge Mania and how bitter Derrick comes across for not being called back. Poor guy sounds heartbroken all the time so he keepes hanging onto the Joss win. 
Thank God Scott leads the interviews because Derrick is rough to listen to.  He just blurts out random things  and it comes off as whining most of the time.  When Katie simply asked why he wasn't on with Nelson or Joss he was so defensive. He could have simply  said he wasn't asked but would be ready if they called... I bet production wouldn't have minded that.Surprisngly the Melissa interview, he was pretty engaging in and not as hard to listen to as usual.Scotts the best though...he always knows his shit and is good at keeping the flow. Derrick jumps all over the place with whats on his mind at that moment and it never comes off great. 

I remember when he had his other podcast back in the day, johnny always had to lead the interviews and keep the discussion on track like scott does now, because derrick was all over the place. you would think that years later, he would be less scatter brained, but no *facepalm*

In fairness he probably has ADD  that wasn't diagnosed

PinkRose wrote:

*insert MTV producers looking up rivals in a thesaurus to make a new season* (jk Wes and Darrell would mop the floor with everyone else unless they gave CT to John, even then I still think Darrell and Wes would win) 

Cochroach wrote:
Cochroach wrote:wait so is kam vs angela gonna happen on the show? cause im lowkey confused on what everyone is talking about with Cara/Kam/Angela

they were just arguing on Cara’s IG live, idk if they argue on the show as well

link??

Wes trying to be Darrell's vendetta. LOL. Would love to see them as a pair!

So passive agressive

If Kailah was good at tweeting: "Just want to give props to every girl this season but Cara for not begging taken men to fuck them" lmaoooo

He really does NOT know bro code. & I remember him being a bitch to Ashley and Nelson's kiss on invasion

HAHAHHAHA Hunter's new insta pic! Cory and Jemmye's comments killed me.

what did they say? 

I saw the pic but not the comments lol What did they say

Damn he was quick to delete.

Thank god I didn't refresh the page yet haha.

FLATBREAD BOOTY

Ass on like an IG model ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

Thank god I didn't refresh the page yet haha.

omfg the comments 

Idgi lmao what was the pic? 

EDIT: Nvm, it's one of THOSE type of pics. I almost vomited. Be careful what you ask for. 

Hunters ass is whiter than Camila’s klan outfit. Damn put that shit away.

Pages