The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

35838 posts / 0 new
Last post

Imagine being the self proclaimed bad girl and all you can muster up is “i don’t like you”. Kam said Angela was only tough in front of a production and she sat there and proved just that.Pathetic. 

I attempted to watch Ex on the Beach and I never watched another episode after the first one.  Angela, Cory, Faith etc...all of them were so over the top and annoying to watch...they weren't even trying to pretend it was real.  I'm hoping they get an early boot from Final Reckoning.  Literally it was like watching a train wreck, but I was able to turn it off.  Horrible show and cast members.  

Beth knew what she was doing but the other girls reaction and dislike of her was real. Beth is the ideal Housewives type of personality. But the drama felt way more natural and the confessionals were sincere. So much is forced now and it takes away from the fun, it’s so transparent.

agreed 100%

what even are religious studies lol

lol exactly what it sounds like.  Studying all sorts of religions and becoming scholar level knowledgable on them.  

finally caught up...sorry for the 20 million posts....lol

If it were a comic con type setting...and it had a photo/autograph op with a group like Veronica, Rachel, Coral, Ruthie, etc I'd pay for that.  I'll pay for random b or c list celebrities at comic con lol. but these event seem trashy, and they keep bringing the same people and rarely add on the vets who I love.   

though if it came to Detroit and Marie or Veronica was involved and didn't cost and arm and a leg I'd go lol Blum 3   

It's hard listening to Challenge Mania and how bitter Derrick comes across for not being called back. Poor guy sounds heartbroken all the time so he keepes hanging onto the Joss win. 

Thank God Scott leads the interviews because Derrick is rough to listen to.  He just blurts out random things  and it comes off as whining most of the time.  When Katie simply asked why he wasn't on with Nelson or Joss he was so defensive. He could have simply  said he wasn't asked but would be ready if they called... I bet production wouldn't have minded that.

Surprisngly the Melissa interview, he was pretty engaging in and not as hard to listen to as usual.

Scotts the best though...he always knows his shit and is good at keeping the flow. Derrick jumps all over the place with whats on his mind at that moment and it never comes off great. 

Cashfl0w wrote:
It's hard listening to Challenge Mania and how bitter Derrick comes across for not being called back. Poor guy sounds heartbroken all the time so he keepes hanging onto the Joss win. 

Thank God Scott leads the interviews because Derrick is rough to listen to.  He just blurts out random things  and it comes off as whining most of the time.  When Katie simply asked why he wasn't on with Nelson or Joss he was so defensive. He could have simply  said he wasn't asked but would be ready if they called... I bet production wouldn't have minded that.Surprisngly the Melissa interview, he was pretty engaging in and not as hard to listen to as usual.Scotts the best though...he always knows his shit and is good at keeping the flow. Derrick jumps all over the place with whats on his mind at that moment and it never comes off great. 

Omfg let’s all bow our heads and pray that NBC signs him to a contract like CBS.

Cashfl0w wrote:

Thank God Scott leads the interviews because Derrick is rough to listen to.  He just blurts out random things  and it comes off as whining most of the time.  When Katie simply asked why he wasn't on with Nelson or Joss he was so defensive. He could have simply  said he wasn't asked but would be ready if they called... I bet production wouldn't have minded that.Surprisngly the Melissa interview, he was pretty engaging in and not as hard to listen to as usual.Scotts the best though...he always knows his shit and is good at keeping the flow. Derrick jumps all over the place with whats on his mind at that moment and it never comes off great. 

scott is great - i cant speak more highly of the guy.

Wes and Darrell should have been on Final Reckoning together 

https://people.com/tv/challenge-johnny-bananas-host-nbc-1st-look/Gross

Yikes. I won't deny that Bananas confessionals are good (I just don't like them because I don't like him lol), but he kind of has a grating voice for hosting a TV show

Who even gets anything autographed though? LMAO That's so 90's and early 00's. 

Geesh the world challenge was mentioned in that article sooo many times. Thought I re-read the same paragraph again for a minute

WittyWrath wrote:
I just need Kam to come to the reunion with her hair tied ready to fight because after that public embarrassment Angela might attempt a sneak attack for redemption.

She'll be even more pussy for a stunt like that but she knows better either way lol

nah she will claim she’s grown and about female empowerment, bet. Just like she did at the bgc reunion. 

speaking of Beth rumor is she has been in talks to join Real Houswives of Orange County (i believe this one) on a few occasions...she is close with Andy

speaking of Beth rumor is she has been in talks to join Real Houswives of Orange County (i believe this one) on a few occasions...she is close with Andy
Suddenly it's 2009 again and we actually care about OC. *Tunes in*

I saw a fan on twitter say that in South Africa Rivals 2 is the season that's currently airing on their MTV.

ommmggggg I’m here for it 

About damn time!

☕️

Once again, Cara being a hypocrite and getting exposed. She's really outdoing herself lmao.

https://people.com/tv/challenge-johnny-bananas-host-nbc-1st-look/Gross

I pray to god that show takes the fuck off and has all the success in the world so that I NEVER have to see that piece of shit on this show ever again. 

I haven't heard that yet but YIKES...i dont forsee these events going on much longer. they legit cast the same people all the time. its a mess...he didnt even run the event in orlando, scott ran it and it was apparently a lot better organized and ran much more smoothly.id rather see challengemania do these events across the country. scott is a way better host 

And he’s hotter and I want him. But nvm go off sis 

Good Move for Beth. At this point she's probably better off doing those type of shows rather than return to the challenges honestly. She can easily just cause drama without having to worry about being a good competitor or getting voted off/thrown in elimination. I really hope she gets on. 

Cara just needs to shut the fuck up at this point. I really feel like she's digging herself a hole that she's not going to be able to get out of. Climb out while you still can and just be quiet. 

It just feels like you’re all playing into what Cara wants. Any time she does something everyone gets so up in arms, bringing her the attention she was seeking, which in turn keeps her relevant and the most polarizing cast member

Pages