The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

34899 posts / 0 new
Last post

nevidcm wrote:

Debut Album wrote:LMAO @ Shane's tweet.

emphasis on 'tweet'

i hate u

talkinga bout bullying yet those cara accounts be bullying and harassing challenge fans and challengers themselves.cara does have the worst fanbase in this shows history

I won’t ever understand how some of these people operate and how they have so much time to go to any lengths to be so rude to people. I love Cara but the crazy fans need to go. There are several others who are great at being super loyal to their fave without being complete psychopaths (shoutout to shboogies!) 

im Okay with Cara...but I find some of her fan accounts are really annoying. 

This just sounds more like sour grapes from the bottom tier competitors being envious of Cara who is de facto Queen of the Challenges right now

Undisclosed Desires wrote:

im Okay with Cara...but I find some of her fan accounts are really annoying. 

This just sounds more like sour grapes from the bottom tier competitors being envious of Cara who is de facto Queen of the Challenges right now

Definitely some of her fans go way too far. At the same time some people involve themselves in stuff that is none of their business and blame her for what her fans do. You don't like her fans? Block them. And definitely don't complain about being bullied while bullying others yourself (not stans doing it).  I like Kailah but her going in on Cara Maria for being with Paulie is bs when she supports Tony and Ronnie from Jersey Shore. I also don't think a whole group of people attacking one person is necessary. You have a problem with someone speak with them one on one. If you can't then you are just weak. 

InterFan wrote:

deeper wrote:

InterFan wrote:
deeper wrote:
CokoMaggot wrote:
SKB504 wrote:Anyone else annoyed (but not surprised) that MTV made Diem's tribute video like... completely focused around her and CT? LIIIIKE Diem was great why couldn't you just show her being happy and sweet?

Tbh outside her and CT story she didnt do much outside bitching when she had to go into elimination and couldn't skate to the end ( Duel 1 & 2 and Rivals 2).

All due respect, but elimination for Diem basically equalled a plane ticket home. So understandable why she would bitch when her politics failed to get her there.

Didn't she beat Jenn in something physical on Duel 2? I think Diem is pretty underrated as far as competitions go.

Yeah true, that was impressive. I agree, I think she let nerves get the best of her in eliminations. I don't think it was lack of skill. But unfortunately she was 1-5 :/ Sad she never got to win a Challenge.

Yeah true. I think Diem is sorta like Ashley in that they arent super physical and do panic a little but are otherwise made for a final. Big Easy will never be forgiven for taking away her win.

CT also blew it for Diem on Exes 1. 

Yeah they would have won if he didn't gas out, she was even ahead of him a bit begging him to keep going.  I don't care for CT but I'd rather Diem of had that win instead of John & Camilla. 

Also I remember a rumor, and correct me if I'm wrong, that Mark lost the last elmination against John & Camilla on purpose so he wouldn't have to run a final with Robin....any truth to that?  And if that is ture, wtf...that would have meant either Robin or Diem would have had their first win (no way Ty and Emily would have pulled it off with Ty holding Emily back lol)

Kajun wrote:

Anyone want to give the highlights if Shane’s podcast. I cant bare to listen to Derrick and the weird guy.

Derrick was pretty quiet for the most part on this one. Shane said on paper he should get along with Nicole but he doesn’t like the fact that she tries to convince straight women to be with her even tho they’re not lesbian plus he gets irritated by her voice lol. The reason why they fought was bc Shane wanted Sylvia and Tony to make up but Nicole kept on budding in.His unaired fight with Nelson on Vendettas was mainly them both being upset their friendship didn’t work on Invasion and Nelson not letting go of that grudge. He finds Paulie more attractive than Joss bc Paulie has a few loose screws. He’d love to be paired with either Kendal or Rachel R in the future and thinks Kendal has a good shot at coming back but it’s hard if Veronica and Aneesa keep on filling up the OG girl spots.Hes banned from Twitter for a week after telling IHOP “you suck. Die.” For the IHOBurger thing lolllAlso production said he’s a champ bc he won his Road Rules season. He also believes production brought on Jozae so he could finally have a pretty gay boy to flirt with but they ended up not meshing well. He commends Brad and Britni for successfully polidicking. And that him and Marie are gonna be two peas in a pod on FR 

Yasss to him being with Kendal or Rachel R.  And Why the Hell would it matter if Veronica or Aneesa are there.  I know it's just him talking, but to have only a certain number of spots, for any gneration of challenge players (Be it OG, JEK, New School), is stupid.  If someone works with who is cast the by all means put them in and stir the pot.  Giving Veronica, Shane, and Aneesa an extra person like Rachel or Kendal and then throw in Darrell would make an upsetting power shift that would be fun to watch...especially people like Tony or Bananas who currently are so entitled. 

https://twitter.com/rwrrhotties/status/1007078815342964736?s=21    Lmao this thread. Also Jem liked it then unliked it.

bwhahahaha this is hilarious.  And such a random group of people too...who knew Camilla was active again.  

I did love Jemmye's 'Real World' on Dirty 30 lol that was one of the highlights from that season for me lol

Last post....one day I'll learn to play catch up better and not post four times in a row...sorry. But I saw this on Queen V's twitter and Kendal's response was great after Shane was banned after his IHop tweet:

melm3 wrote:

InterFan wrote:

deeper wrote:
InterFan wrote:
deeper wrote:
CokoMaggot wrote:
SKB504 wrote:Anyone else annoyed (but not surprised) that MTV made Diem's tribute video like... completely focused around her and CT? LIIIIKE Diem was great why couldn't you just show her being happy and sweet?

Tbh outside her and CT story she didnt do much outside bitching when she had to go into elimination and couldn't skate to the end ( Duel 1 & 2 and Rivals 2).

All due respect, but elimination for Diem basically equalled a plane ticket home. So understandable why she would bitch when her politics failed to get her there.

Didn't she beat Jenn in something physical on Duel 2? I think Diem is pretty underrated as far as competitions go.

Yeah true, that was impressive. I agree, I think she let nerves get the best of her in eliminations. I don't think it was lack of skill. But unfortunately she was 1-5 :/ Sad she never got to win a Challenge.

Yeah true. I think Diem is sorta like Ashley in that they arent super physical and do panic a little but are otherwise made for a final. Big Easy will never be forgiven for taking away her win.

Yeah they would have won if he didn't gas out, she was even ahead of him a bit begging him to keep going.  I don't care for CT but I'd rather Diem of had that win instead of John & Camilla. Also I remember a rumor, and correct me if I'm wrong, that Mark lost the last elmination against John & Camilla on purpose so he wouldn't have to run a final with Robin....any truth to that?  And if that is ture, wtf...that would have meant either Robin or Diem would have had their first win (no way Ty and Emily would have pulled it off with Ty holding Emily back lol)

Not being able to solve a puzzle cost Ty and Emily 30 minutes.  Neither Emily or Ty could solve the puzzle.  Therefore, despite common belief, it wasn't all Ty's fault.  But yeah, "no way Ty and Emily would have pulled it off."  CT used to smoke.  Nicotine lungs don't mix well with the thin atmostphere in the mountains.  Diem, obviously, was simply an inspiration.  

Marie hanging with Champs & Stars <3 

just right where she belongs Smile

Why I don't see Natalie "joking" like this to boys tho

Psy4potato wrote:

melm3 wrote:

InterFan wrote:
deeper wrote:
InterFan wrote:
deeper wrote:
CokoMaggot wrote:

Yeah they would have won if he didn't gas out, she was even ahead of him a bit begging him to keep going.  I don't care for CT but I'd rather Diem of had that win instead of John & Camilla. Also I remember a rumor, and correct me if I'm wrong, that Mark lost the last elmination against John & Camilla on purpose so he wouldn't have to run a final with Robin....any truth to that?  And if that is ture, wtf...that would have meant either Robin or Diem would have had their first win (no way Ty and Emily would have pulled it off with Ty holding Emily back lol)

Not being able to solve a puzzle cost Ty and Emily 30 minutes.  Neither Emily or Ty could solve the puzzle.  Therefore, despite common belief, it wasn't all Ty's fault.  But yeah, "no way Ty and Emily would have pulled it off."  CT used to smoke.  Nicotine lungs don't mix well with the thin atmostphere in the mountains.  Diem, obviously, was simply an inspiration.     

I forgot about that puzzle!  That's a season I don't remember as much as I should from...the Rivals and Exes seasons are slightly blurred I should rewatch them lol

CT looks hot again he has lost so much weight

That's recent?? Thank god. He was getting so disgusting.

PinkRose wrote:

That's recent?? Thank god. He was getting so disgusting.

From last night 

https://instagram.com/p/BkCDrlKDE77/

Still doesn't help him with his BO and describing his ass as "musty" so I don't think I'll ever find him sexy again, but at least he looks better

Ummm, no.

still looking haggardly. Never liked this thug 

Aneesa grabbing Kailahs butt

Aneesa grabbing Kailahs butt

Kam looks so thrilled to be there lol

She's usually gorgeous, but Kam looks like a tranny in that pic... 

Yeah she do look bad in that 

Kam just can't seem to get right I see

i just screamed lol

Omg poor kam

Looks like everyone is there except for drake, Henneisy & Arian 

Pages