The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

35721 posts / 0 new
Last post

deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Psy4potato wrote:
Graphik wrote:They need to stop doing KellyAnne dirty & finally give her a season with a good cast/format. Every season she's been on is regarded as the worst (The Island, The Ruins, Bloodlines & Rivals 3) lol
agreed!  Though the Ruins had a great cast...just all the good ones had no power and got sent home early.  :(
Tbh tho, if KA and Sarah somehow pulled off that win, don't tell me it wouldn't be one of the best seasons of all time. That season was packed with amazing drama and the girls on the rookie squad were great. The only reason people hate it is cause of who won lol
KA and Sarah winning that season wouldn't have been nearly enough to call that shit season any type of good. Would've been a good ending but there was just too much bad shit that brought that challenge down. It's a bottom tier season regardless of winner.
I think if you ignore JEK having all the power, everything going on in the house was interesting is all I meant. Like the drama minus JEK was great, Kim, Sarah, and KellyAnne were great. Brad vs Darrell was a big deal, Wes and Ev vs. the house was great (Wes making Backpack scared af), Katie was hilarious... you get what I mean. The Challengers being a flop team sucked but if KA and Sarah won, it would've been amazing.

I personally found alot of the drama just really angering and/or not much fun to watch. Like I didn't care about the whole Kim/Sarah/KA drama, Brad vs Darrell was huge but it got both of them sent home and I didn't want to see either of them go. Wes/Ev ended up losing. Katie is usually halarious and entertaining but here it was just...blah. Especially when you realize noone took that girl seriously. Not to mention The whole Tonya situation on and off camera. Like this season had a really fucked up vibe and IMO it showed in alot of the drama. 

Yeah.. I mean they really made it unfair for the other Vets casting JEK and Derrick. Wes, Syrus, and Darrell were gonna go in no matter what because of their majority alliance. And the Tonya vs Veronica fight was hilarious but it was sad seeing Tonya's mental health in that state and then obviously the Kenny and Evan situation... And I know the conditions were horrible, which I think is a huge reason we didn't see KellyAnne for so long (she was on the worst two seasons conditions-wise at that point). I felt bad for Brad and I think he lost it with the odds so unfairly stacked against him. I would've loved if he somehow could've made the final, cause I think he could've pushed KA and Sarah to the win.

KA (and Kim to a lesser extent) was the saving grace that season and on the Island and why I'm such a huge fan. Her and Ev on the Island and Her, Ev, and Wes were the only ones to truly tell it like it was to JEK. 

Cochroach wrote:
Quantum wrote:
dylan76 wrote:
Graphik wrote:They need to stop doing KellyAnne dirty & finally give her a season with a good cast/format. Every season she's been on is regarded as the worst (The Island, The Ruins, Bloodlines & Rivals 3) lol
Yes, we at least need KA on one superior season.   I know she can oull out a win in the right circumstances.   
Exactly.  On The Ruins KA and Sarah came very close to defeating an entire squad of A list cast members that included some celebrated OGs in the Final.  She has defeated Rachel in a contest.  Yeah, she lost to Jenna in a ridiculous contest where she was made dizzy and had to construct a puzzle but still almost won.   
How we know that KA really lost that elim? ☕️

Yeah, it is getting harder to trust results.  I really hate the timed finals.  Let them cross a finish line and the first one over wins.  

agreed. Let's get more finals like the old days where it takes place in a day, with obstacles, and the first one across the finish line wins the prize. These 'epic' ones don't do much for me, nor does waiting for the reunion for the results.  I like the reunion to be just that...a reunion.  The Dirty XXX was a speical season, they shouldn't have waited till the reunion for Vendettas.  It was lackluster. 

The 'special guest' announcements makes me wanna gag.......no one from that show should be a 'special guest' for anything.

Happy to see Syrus, Mark, Derrick, and Darrell on this list.  Wish more female vets would be on there. Wish they would do one in Detroit...I'd pay money if the right cast members were there lol 

rwportland2 wrote:
I’m telling you Darrell should have been KA’s partner on Rivals 3. They would have been a huge threat. 

I don't see them losing tbh. KA is great at puzzles and endurance, Darrell is strong and has endurance... would've been such an epic win.

there are so many minor changes that would have made Rivals 3 way better of a season. KA paired with either Wes or Darrell would have been super interesting but at least Jamie hooked up and won an elimination and it made sense to have him on right after his win. That change in addition to Averey either being given Devin or Nelson instead of the boot plus swapping out a useless team like Brianna/Brandon (well I understand that casting choice as he was a huge focal point of AYTO2 but him quitting sucked) for a stronger team that would stand up to John and I wouldn’t have been as mad with the season as I still am 2 years later 

The 'special guest' announcements makes me wanna gag.......no one from that show should be a 'special guest' for anything.Happy to see Syrus, Mark, Derrick, and Darrell on this list.  Wish more female vets would be on there. Wish they would do one in Detroit...I'd pay money if the right cast members were there lol 

Lmao love that they got Tori's name wrong. Shows how irrelevant the Tornado is.

The 'special guest' announcements makes me wanna gag.......no one from that show should be a 'special guest' for anything.Happy to see Syrus, Mark, Derrick, and Darrell on this list.  Wish more female vets would be on there. Wish they would do one in Detroit...I'd pay money if the right cast members were there lol 

The guy running it said some locals might come too so I’m hoping for Marie to show up. Aneesa would be a nice female vet since Philly is only a quick train ride over and the NY one is specifically for Diems birthday. Either way I’m pretty excited. Anyone else going? 

Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Psy4potato wrote:
agreed!  Though the Ruins had a great cast...just all the good ones had no power and got sent home early.  :(
Tbh tho, if KA and Sarah somehow pulled off that win, don't tell me it wouldn't be one of the best seasons of all time. That season was packed with amazing drama and the girls on the rookie squad were great. The only reason people hate it is cause of who won lol
KA and Sarah winning that season wouldn't have been nearly enough to call that shit season any type of good. Would've been a good ending but there was just too much bad shit that brought that challenge down. It's a bottom tier season regardless of winner.
I think if you ignore JEK having all the power, everything going on in the house was interesting is all I meant. Like the drama minus JEK was great, Kim, Sarah, and KellyAnne were great. Brad vs Darrell was a big deal, Wes and Ev vs. the house was great (Wes making Backpack scared af), Katie was hilarious... you get what I mean. The Challengers being a flop team sucked but if KA and Sarah won, it would've been amazing.
I personally found alot of the drama just really angering and/or not much fun to watch. Like I didn't care about the whole Kim/Sarah/KA drama, Brad vs Darrell was huge but it got both of them sent home and I didn't want to see either of them go. Wes/Ev ended up losing. Katie is usually halarious and entertaining but here it was just...blah. Especially when you realize noone took that girl seriously. Not to mention The whole Tonya situation on and off camera. Like this season had a really fucked up vibe and IMO it showed in alot of the drama. 

Yeah.. I mean they really made it unfair for the other Vets casting JEK and Derrick. Wes, Syrus, and Darrell were gonna go in no matter what because of their majority alliance. And the Tonya vs Veronica fight was hilarious but it was sad seeing Tonya's mental health in that state and then obviously the Kenny and Evan situation... And I know the conditions were horrible, which I think is a huge reason we didn't see KellyAnne for so long (she was on the worst two seasons conditions-wise at that point). I felt bad for Brad and I think he lost it with the odds so unfairly stacked against him. I would've loved if he somehow could've made the final, cause I think he could've pushed KA and Sarah to the win.KA (and Kim to a lesser extent) was the saving grace that season and on the Island and why I'm such a huge fan. Her and Ev on the Island and Her, Ev, and Wes were the only ones to truly tell it like it was to JEK. 

That's another thing...JEK had the majority alliance which meant anyone on the outside was going in regardless. And then on top of that look at the challengers team....I mean they had people like Danny, Shavoun, and Casey. There was no way in HELL that team had any hope of winning. It made for one of the most predictable seasons in terms of competition. Not to mention that whole six degrees of seperation hookups that went nowhere. Like that season was just pure shit in so many ways that nothing that happened would've made it good IMO.

I do agree that KA was a bright spot of that season though. She didn't save it thought IMO because nothing could've.

Psy4potato wrote:

How is her name?

deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Psy4potato wrote:
Yeah.. I mean they really made it unfair for the other Vets casting JEK and Derrick. Wes, Syrus, and Darrell were gonna go in no matter what because of their majority alliance. And the Tonya vs Veronica fight was hilarious but it was sad seeing Tonya's mental health in that state and then obviously the Kenny and Evan situation... And I know the conditions were horrible, which I think is a huge reason we didn't see KellyAnne for so long (she was on the worst two seasons conditions-wise at that point). I felt bad for Brad and I think he lost it with the odds so unfairly stacked against him. I would've loved if he somehow could've made the final, cause I think he could've pushed KA and Sarah to the win.KA (and Kim to a lesser extent) was the saving grace that season and on the Island and why I'm such a huge fan. Her and Ev on the Island and Her, Ev, and Wes were the only ones to truly tell it like it was to JEK. 

That's another thing...JEK had the majority alliance which meant anyone on the outside was going in regardless. And then on top of that look at the challengers team....I mean they had people like Danny, Shavoun, and Casey. There was no way in HELL that team had any hope of winning. It made for one of the most predictable seasons in terms of competition. Not to mention that whole six degrees of seperation hookups that went nowhere. Like that season was just pure shit in so many ways that nothing that happened would've made it good IMO.I do agree that KA was a bright spot of that season though. She didn't save it thought IMO because nothing could've.

the challengers should have put in Casey over Brianna when they had a chance. Bri was doing well and it’s well known now that Casey was throwing missions. That would have helped. 

deeper wrote:
Psy4potato wrote:The 'special guest' announcements makes me wanna gag.......no one from that show should be a 'special guest' for anything.Happy to see Syrus, Mark, Derrick, and Darrell on this list.  Wish more female vets would be on there. Wish they would do one in Detroit...I'd pay money if the right cast members were there lol 

How is her name?

They have Tori's picture but Ashley's name where her name should be.

gamer73 wrote:
deeper wrote:
Psy4potato wrote:The 'special guest' announcements makes me wanna gag.......no one from that show should be a 'special guest' for anything.Happy to see Syrus, Mark, Derrick, and Darrell on this list.  Wish more female vets would be on there. Wish they would do one in Detroit...I'd pay money if the right cast members were there lol 
How is her name?

They have Tori's picture but Ashley's name where her name should be.

Y I K E S

the challengers should have put in Casey over Brianna when they had a chance. Bri was doing well and it’s well known now that Casey was throwing missions. That would have helped. 

This. DUmbest decision ever. But what's worse is that out of a sea of winless femal options (Paula, Chanda, Jenn, Brittni, Aneesa, Linette, Beth, etc.) somehow casting decides that both Shauvon AND Casey need to be on the same damn team. Good lord.

This. Dumbest decision ever. But what's worse is that out of a sea of winless femal options (Paula, Chanda, Jenn, Brittni, Aneesa, Linette, Beth, etc.) somehow casting decides that both Shauvon AND Casey need to be on the same damn team. Good lord.

Casey made a deal with the champs tho so didn’t she get some of the money they gave her? Honestly smart move since that team was hot garbage and had no chance in the first place

Kaylen is on TheShadeRoom today because she’s was dating a star from HBO show Insecure & found out weeks later that he had a whole baby and girlfriend. She took to IG to tell her story. 

A mess

Kaylen Sucks.

Casey made a deal with the champs tho so didn’t she get some of the money they gave her? Honestly smart move since that team was hot garbage and had no chance in the first place

I’ve always wondered if everyone kept their deals back then when it came to splitting. It seemed so common back then. Does anyone know? 

Kaylen Sucks.

YES.  she is awful

HonestTea101 wrote:

I’ve always wondered if everyone kept their deals back then when it came to splitting. It seemed so common back then. Does anyone know? 

Im sure they’ve implemented rules that say you can’t share prize money now, but back in the day I’m 100% sure they did that since the show was more lighthearted/campy. 

The sharing money controversy on survivor is probably more common now to stop that shit⚰️⚰️

Disgusted. Melinda please run while you can 

It’s funny that everyone hates on Nicole so bad but it seems like a majority of the castmembers like her or are good friends with her. Guess she can’t be that annoying.

Shane is the only exception and people love him even though he’s pretty friggen annoying and catty.

Debut Album wrote:
Kaylen Sucks.

YES.  she is awful

GTFO!

It’s funny that everyone hates on Nicole so bad but it seems like a majority of the castmembers like her or are good friends with her. Guess she can’t be that annoying.Shane is the only exception and people love him even though he’s pretty friggen annoying and catty.

Plenty of cast members dislike her... and i think probably 99% of viewers actively hate her.

It’s funny that everyone hates on Nicole so bad but it seems like a majority of the castmembers like her or are good friends with her. Guess she can’t be that annoying.Shane is the only exception and people love him even though he’s pretty friggen annoying and catty.

I honestly don't get all the hate for Nicole. She's one of the least offensive castmembers on the show today honestly. She seems very cool as well. 

Shane..eh. He's catty and bitchy and messy and people on here love those types so it's not surprise that he's loved.

Idk hovering around girls, sticking that tongue out all the time every which way, and being all touchy may b— ..but we sip anyways never mind ☕️

If Darrell and Kellyanne were on Rivals 3 they would’ve stole the money from eachother lol. 

Quantum wrote:
Cochroach wrote:
Quantum wrote:
dylan76 wrote:
Yes, we at least need KA on one superior season.   I know she can oull out a win in the right circumstances.   
Exactly.  On The Ruins KA and Sarah came very close to defeating an entire squad of A list cast members that included some celebrated OGs in the Final.  She has defeated Rachel in a contest.  Yeah, she lost to Jenna in a ridiculous contest where she was made dizzy and had to construct a puzzle but still almost won.   
How we know that KA really lost that elim? ☕️
Yeah, it is getting harder to trust results.  I really hate the timed finals.  Let them cross a finish line and the first one over wins.  

I just can't believe that she got stuck with two eliminations that were literally stacking blocks in her comeback and blind soccer lol like whattttttt

rwportland2 wrote:
I’m telling you Darrell should have been KA’s partner on Rivals 3. They would have been a huge threat. 

I don't see them losing tbh. KA is great at puzzles and endurance, Darrell is strong and has endurance... would've been such an epic win.

Nicole is annoying as hell, I can care less about the cast liking her because they’re tasteless. Smile

Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Psy4potato wrote:
That's another thing...JEK had the majority alliance which meant anyone on the outside was going in regardless. And then on top of that look at the challengers team....I mean they had people like Danny, Shavoun, and Casey. There was no way in HELL that team had any hope of winning. It made for one of the most predictable seasons in terms of competition. Not to mention that whole six degrees of seperation hookups that went nowhere. Like that season was just pure shit in so many ways that nothing that happened would've made it good IMO.I do agree that KA was a bright spot of that season though. She didn't save it thought IMO because nothing could've.

Agreed. It would have made Brianna stay in the game longer and possibly made MTV/BMP like her enough to see her on another season. 

Pages