The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

35038 posts / 0 new
Last post

Wtf Wes was just saying how he would return.

the amount of people taking that tweet seriously is astounding.

tdstegall wrote:

Wes Bergmann: 2x Challenge Champ, Most Elimination wins for a guy, Most elimination wins in a season, Most Hated on The Ruins, Owner of 30+ companies, 2 monster trucks, and future gold medalist. My King really stays winning 

Well said<3

Any one else having issues with this site and these damn pop ups for 'cleaning your mac' every 20 seconds?  I can hardly post on here...it's stupid

omg yes its horrible. I thought it was just me

Any one else having issues with this site and these damn pop ups for 'cleaning your mac' every 20 seconds?  I can hardly post on here...it's stupid

omg yes its horrible. I thought it was just me

I can't belive that people are really taking Wes's tweet seriously. That was obviously a joke.

Also. King Wes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Love Him.

This guy is a way better looking verison of Kyle lmaoo! Hes from Ex on The Beach UK, so I wouldn't mind if production traded Hairline Transplant for this lad. At least he has a normal head

https://www.instagram.com/samreece7/

Robbed Legend...her choice but still robbed  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=DNtzbliXQvA

EVERYONE watch that Jenny video now. Ugh really the most robbed of any RW/RR/AYTO cast member ever, she would have been the greatest thing since sliced bread.

But we love a woke ass bitch who can smell bullshit from a mile away and makes sure to live her best self. Inspirational Goddess<3333

At work and can't listen to sound. What reasons did she give? Thank you in advance.

At work and can't listen to sound. What reasons did she give? Thank you in advance.

You didn’t miss much, wasn’t that great of a video. She just said she didn’t want to to embarrass her family and be a part of the bullshit and drama and shit talking that takes place on the Challenge.

Get the Adblock plus app and use that every time you come on it’ll never happen again

I shouldn't need to get an adblock for a website that's safe.  I never had an issue before.  I stopped usuing my phone because it got annoying and now it's happening on desktops.  I don't get what happened. 

*Don't take my snarky comment as being rude to you, lol, I do appreciate your advice! 

This is Queen V being sarcastic right? lol 

I do love Shane...maybe I like old Shane more...he's gotten very...what's the word people use....extra? When I rewatch old seasons he was much more loveable.  He's turned coniving.  Would have loved to see him partner with Queen V in Vendettas to take people down.  oh well lol still holding out hopes for a few more old schoolers to come back and see the old school vs new school happen within a challenge since we'll prob never get a whole season of it. 

Robbed Legend...her choice but still robbed  https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=DNtzbliXQvA

Queen Jenny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I really wish she did at least one challenge. Would've been one hell of a castmember.

Love Jenny<3

for people having website issues use Google Chrome...i personally have only ever had issues with Safari

for people having website issues use Google Chrome...i personally have only ever had issues with Safari

I also use chrome, but I do have the adblocker extension on it as well

Foofalina wrote:

You didn’t miss much, wasn’t that great of a video. She just said she didn’t want to to embarrass her family and be a part of the bullshit and drama and shit talking that takes place on the Challenge.

She was a little preachy for my taste.

thedefiantwolf wrote:

I also use chrome, but I do have the adblocker extension on it as well

This setup=no ads on iPhone.

Desktop+Chrome= no ads.

I get what Potato is saying tho about not needing an ad blocker or special shit. I hope it's fixed soon.

I usually use safari on Mac so I switched to chrome and no ads there. I couldn’t even use the site on Safari it was that constant 

Foofalina wrote:

Its a video of Jenny. That alone means you missed a lot.

This guy is a way better looking verison of Kyle lmaoo! Hes from Ex on The Beach UK, so I wouldn't mind if production traded Hairline Transplant for this lad. At least he has a normal headhttps://www.instagram.com/samreece7/[[{"fid":"1067488","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":false,"field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":false},"link_text":null,"type":"media","field_deltas":{"7":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":false,"field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":false}},"attributes":{"height":586,"width":1080,"class":"media-element file-default","data-delta":"7"}}]]

Omg... it literally seems like Kyle handed a picture of this guy to his plastic surgeon and said "make me look like him" lmaooo the original is always better than the duplicate

Foofalina wrote:

Thanks. I loved her on her season. Her pulling random food out of her purse drunk was just the best! She was just hilarious.

LMFAOOOOO *casually pulls out hotdog from bag*  SUCH A LEGEND I LOVE HER

LMFAOOOOO *casually pulls out hotdog from bag*  SUCH A LEGEND I LOVE HER

bitch had subway ready for every going out lmaoo. 

I normally don't listen to Derrick's podcast unless one of my faves are on and Darrell was on the most recent one as the mystery guest and he had me DYING on my commute to work. "Darrell, why do you think only some of the OG cast members get to return like you and some like Syrus and Big Easy who do show interest don't"

Darrell's response: "They probably brought me back because of my titles and cause they ain't that many black folk on there. I don't know where they get these people from but the black folk they cast ain't normal." 

SCREAMING! Kang stays KANG  

tdstegall wrote:

Wes Bergmann: 2x Challenge Champ, Most Elimination wins for a guy, Most elimination wins in a season, Most Hated on The Ruins, Owner of 30+ companies, 2 monster trucks, and future gold medalist. My King really stays winning 

Robbed Legend...her choice but still robbed  https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=DNtzbliXQvA

LMSADMAWLADSLA. She's just so perfect, and well spoken, and beautiful, and such a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE loss.

I'm sad ;/ She'd run over so many girls, too, liasdkasdnaadsalsllaa

I'll have to try Chrome, thanks for the suggestion! 

I'll have to try Chrome, thanks for the suggestion! 

Works like a charm, and in preferences you can add websites to block without downloading any apps for it in case of anything still happening 

Pages