The Challenge, Real World & AYTO: What The Cast Is Saying - Social Media

35838 posts / 0 new
Last post

Also Kendal playing Pokemon Go makes me fanboy even harder!  Love her <3. #bringherback #season33

Her Pokemon Go and #KendalsGhostlyAdventure is the reason I kept Twitter.

"I heard 2018 needed some #BlackGirlMagic to kick the party off right Blum 3 "

Timmy Turner is SHOOK! Lol

Lmao @ Graphik.

So people was really in here showin they asses last night smh

Nia really doing it for the culture. Woo we love a legend!

Hayden and Gianna are having a boy! Is it just me or do all the RW/AYTO alum only have girls lol

Hayden and Gianna are having a boy! Is it just me or do all the RW/AYTO alum only have girls lol

No, they produce both genders.

HonestTea101 wrote:

Madison/Tony, Tony again, Jenny/Brian, Chey/Cory, Jonna, Jasmine, Tyrie, Jason,  Ethan/Amber, Coral all have girls.

The only ones I can think of are Robin, CT, and Derrick who had boys. Wow even the challenge gods know to give us future female legends since they run the show

Kajun wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:Hayden and Gianna are having a boy! Is it just me or do all the RW/AYTO alum only have girls lol

Madison/Tony, Tony again, Jenny/Brian, Chey/Cory, Jonna, Jasmine, Tyrie, Jason,  Ethan/Amber, Coral all have girls.The only ones I can think of are Robin, CT, and Derrick who had boys. Wow even the challenge gods know to give us future female legends since they run the show

Brad and Tori have boys too I think

HonestTea101 wrote:
Kajun wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:Hayden and Gianna are having a boy! Is it just me or do all the RW/AYTO alum only have girls lol
Madison/Tony, Tony again, Jenny/Brian, Chey/Cory, Jonna, Jasmine, Tyrie, Jason,  Ethan/Amber, Coral all have girls.The only ones I can think of are Robin, CT, and Derrick who had boys. Wow even the challenge gods know to give us future female legends since they run the show

Tori does. 

KlounV3 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
Kajun wrote:

Tori does. 

^^^ AWFUL. Lol

gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
Kajun wrote:
Tori does. 

gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
Kajun wrote:
Tori does. 

^^^ AWFUL. Lol

True though ;/.

Oop

gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
Kajun wrote:
Tori does. 

gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
Kajun wrote:
Tori does. 

gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
Kajun wrote:
Tori does. 

Sean and Rachel Duffy have like 13 kids, I think half are boys.

Kajun wrote:

Rachel has twin boys, Susie has a boy, Kendall has a few boys, and Brandon Nelson has a son. Laura from St. Thomas has a girl 

KlounV3 wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:
Kajun wrote:

Tori does. 

bwahahahaha 

So tickets for the throwdiwn are clearly not selling. They were 10% off now Tori tweeted last day for 20% off tickets. Yikes that’s sad they’re not selling

This may have been said already, but someone asked Wes in his insta live story if Dario was better than him at eliminations. I laughed so hard I couldn’t breathe. 

So tickets for the throwdiwn are clearly not selling. They were 10% off now Tori tweeted last day for 20% off tickets. Yikes that’s sad they’re not selling

They don’t pick appealing castmembers IMO. 

TrueTea wrote:

They don’t pick appealing castmembers IMO. 

It really should be whoever wants to show up, or at least mix it up and max it out with 10 people to make a considerable profit

Anyone find it weird that the challenges insta full on ignored the winner of vendettas and went straight to posting about champs v stars? Ouch 

Wes did live on his instagram go watch, its saved. He talked a lot about other cast members. He said Johanna was horrible girlfriend and spilled some tea about her being super controlling and jealous type of person. 

Wes did live on his instagram go watch, its saved. He talked a lot about other cast members. He said Johanna was horrible girlfriend and spilled some tea about her being super controlling and jealous type of person. 

I don’t think anyone is shocked by this.

mizwood wrote:

I don’t think anyone is shocked by this.

She was SO out of his league.  Come on. . .

I think the most expensive packages for the NY event on June 2 are sold out.

Pages