The Challenge: Champs vs Stars (Spoilers)

2810 posts / 0 new
Last post

They should make that last arena an elimination for the future. It looks too good to just have it scraped and not used. 

They should make that last arena an elimination for the future. It looks too good to just have it scraped and not used. 

Johnny Manziel was almost Ont he challenge, that would have been amazing! I can't see his agent letting him do it though

Johnny Manziel was almost Ont he challenge, that would have been amazing! I can't see his agent letting him do it though

What could possibly worse than he already did to ruin his NFL career? The challenge could be a good way to pivot his dead football career.

What's the status on this? Are they taking a break or is it done for good?

FromTheNorth wrote:

What could possibly worse than he already did to ruin his NFL career? The challenge could be a good way to pivot his dead football career.

He's still playing football, in the CFL hoping to eventually go back to NFL or even XFL when that starts. Getting injured or even getting another red flag as a reality star would torpedo that. I'd love to see it though, he's a great athlete with a personality

Hopefully cancelled. They really dropped the ball with the fake champs when Abe, Kendal, Tori, Darrell, etc. were all ready to go. 

This really could’ve been an old school like show that casuals could eat up and we could get our regular mess of favorite cast members on a full season. 

Graphik wrote:

Hopefully cancelled. They really dropped the ball with the fake champs when Abe, Kendal, Tori, Darrell, etc. were all ready to go. This really could’ve been an old school like show that casuals could eat up and we could get our regular mess of favorite cast members on a full season. 

Dissapointing, we'll probably never get another team challenge again. They started casting the stars really well too so it's a shame they kept butchering the 'champs'

So the cast for this season changed a lot compared to the cast they wanted and had on mind:- Leroy, Laurel, Frank sweeney and Sarah Rice were supposed to be on it at first for the "champs". I know 3 of those change their mind, no idea about Zzzroy.- Kiara Belen, Casper Smart, Johnny Weir, Johhny Maziel, lil Mama, Brooke Hogan & Kaitlyn Bristowel  were wanted by MTV for the champs. Instead we ended with Riff Raff and the guy from Wild and out.https://mollyhellring.com/the-challenge-champs-vs-stars

kaitlyn Bristow?? She’s my favorite bachelorette 

I think a break to re-evaluate what direction they want this to go. 

I really liked the last one.

Kiara Belen was on ANTM right? Or am i thinking of someone else.

Kiara Belen was on ANTM right? Or am i thinking of someone else.

She was

I hope they do another one.

When they revive this the “Champs” need to be:

Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/Nehemiah

Marie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

When they revive this the “Champs” need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

get rid of Wes. 

Get rid of Ashley and Kailah, and add Kendal.

gamer73 wrote:

When they revive this the “Champs” need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

get rid of Wes. Get rid of Ashley and Kailah, and add Kendal.

get rid of kendal and add davonne 

When they revive this the "Champs" need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

********* tweet

will it ever be revived though??

KlounV3 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:When they revive this the “Champs” need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

gamer73 wrote:

When they revive this the "Champs" need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

********* tweetwill it ever be revived though?? 

I feel like something similar will come soon. 

KlounV3 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:When they revive this the “Champs” need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

And Day is a champ/finalist when?

Frank, Wes, Hunter, Brad, Landon

Laurel, Emily, Ashley, Sarah, Tori H, 

junkiereality wrote:

KlounV3 wrote:

when was shane ever one

deeper wrote:

junkiereality wrote:

KlounV3 wrote:

when was shane ever one

Supposedly they counted road rules for him  

Pages