The Challenge: Champs vs Stars (Spoilers)

2810 posts / 0 new
Last post

congrats to matt! you beat cory and you're hanging out again with kate beckinsale. it's your week bro.    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kate-beckinsale-and-matt-rife-are-hanging-out-again/

damnnnn

congrats to matt! you beat cory and you're hanging out again with kate beckinsale. it's your week bro.    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kate-beckinsale-and-matt-rife-are-hanging-out-again/

He wins at life.

That Matt dude is dating/dated Kate Beckinsale?!?!?! How the hell did that little backstreet boy wannabe manage that... lucky little shit

Well damn, could sworn he was gay.

If you’re watching this for any reason other than Goddess Glass, you’re trash.

But King RiFF RAFF is here sooooo...

Who was Kim? Must have missed her... 

I'd have lost money on that one too. 

Who was Brittany? We never saw her... 

ProChallenger wrote:

I'd have lost money on that one too. 

after reading that article, i googled matt rife. his past is mildly offensive and 100% cringe-worthy. it's a trip. 

Kim, Riff Raff are all that matters but Justina is slowly getting up there she’s had me chuckling. 

Haven't seen it yet, but based on the promos, the eliminations look sick

Damn i dont know if i wanna see Jenna get hurt. I hate seeing people get hurt, and i really like Shawn and wanted to see her do REALLY well. Ugh. Might ahve to FF that part

Jenna ate that foot break, some of these girls crying over the smallest bumps and bruises on this show 

Do we have any more insight as to the results? 

We know that Emily/CT/Johnny are final champs, and win. Wasn't Kim rumored to be one of the final stars?

From the previews, it looks like the final 7 on each team are (as seen by giant foose ball chanllenge):

Champs: Tori, Aneesa, Emily, CT, Zach, Bananas, Wes

Stars: Arianne, Justine, Kim, Michelle, Matt, Josh, Riff Raff

So the first 3 out from each team:

Champs- Camila/Jennna, Cory, Ashley 

Stars- TO, Shawn, Romeo

Do we have any more insight as to the results? We know that Emily/CT/Johnny are final champs, and win. Wasn't Kim rumored to be one of the final stars?From the previews, it looks like the final 7 on each team are (as seen by giant foose ball chanllenge):Champs: Tori, Aneesa, Emily, CT, Zach, Bananas, WesStars: Arianne, Justine, Kim, Michelle, Matt, Josh, Riff RaffSo the first 3 out from each team:Champs- Camila/Jennna, Cory, Ashley Stars- TO, Shawn, Romeo 

These people walked, and Tori comes in for Camilizard. So Tori is sent in pretty quick and loses right?

Snarkyy wrote:

Do we have any more insight as to the results? We know that Emily/CT/Johnny are final champs, and win. Wasn't Kim rumored to be one of the final stars?From the previews, it looks like the final 7 on each team are (as seen by giant foose ball chanllenge):Champs: Tori, Aneesa, Emily, CT, Zach, Bananas, WesStars: Arianne, Justine, Kim, Michelle, Matt, Josh, Riff RaffSo the first 3 out from each team:Champs- Camila/Jennna, Cory, Ashley Stars- TO, Shawn, Romeo 

These people walked, and Tori comes in for Camilizard. So Tori is sent in pretty quick and loses right?

Ashley quits again? Yikes!

Pretty sure she was eliminated or left once she was told about her father passing. 

I don't know who is was but someone said CT/John/Emily were the final 3 for the Champs & Kim/Ariane/one of the males was the final 3 for the Stars. I know both Kim/Ariane didn't start back posting on social media until around the same time as Emily......

Shawn gets eliminated early? Damn, i hope it's not next episode since it's girls day

I don't know who is was but someone said CT/John/Emily were the final 3 for the Champs & Kim/Ariane/one of the males was the final 3 for the Stars. I know both Kim/Ariane didn't start back posting on social media until around the same time as Emily......

I dont think nobody on here said it well maybe gamer but somebody posted a pic and those three were the only ones in the photo. Kim ,Ariane and josh were finished filming on the last day so either they were the final 3 or made it to purge 

It's looking like it's either Josh or Riff Raff in the finals since TO leaves, Romeo supposedly wasn't in the foosball challenge (as a poster mentioned earlier) and I'm pretty sure PR said that Matt left not long after beating Cory. 

I remember from the previews that Shawn was in an elimination (couldn't tell vs whom) so maybe she loses that and is gone this week. 

Yeah, so the basketball one is next, the foosball one is soon after that, and it looks like Wes in the trailer for the season doing something involving water which for all we know could be the mass elimination (it obviously just isn't swimming if Wes went home).  For all we know it could've been a daily challenge, but my guess is Zach goes home before Wes if Bananas is trying to make a point of "I've outperformed you in every challenge".  It sounds like CT would be MVP and it is two guys making their case not to go in.  Obviously before anyone jumps down my throat the format could've changed midseason, but based off Wes' interview on that podcast that he did last week it seemed agreed upon by the vets that the pecking order for voting in was Cory and then Zach.  Just trying to put the pieces together.

Ugh, the entrance of Victoria Dehal is upon us. 

Pages