The Challenge: Champs vs Stars (Spoilers)

2810 posts / 0 new
Last post

Sneak peak but where is Camila. https://instagram.com/p/BbmzdQPlObU/

Behind Bananas

Ohhh

They put 2 males behind...

So Champs lost and put camila in elimination and she goes to apeshit?

You know it'll be interesting to see if Camila did anything wrong and they sent her in to be petty/get rid of her when they're all competing for charity and this shouldn't have all the game BS the normal seasons do.

I just saw the promo and this mini season looks lit. I’m actually so excited.

This is one of the few times I want Camila to get airtime so she makes a bigge fool of herself on television,at least show the scene where she steals the golf cart lmao.

This is one of the few times I want Camila to get airtime so she makes a bigge fool of herself on television,at least show the scene where she steals the golf cart lmao.

Did she really? lmao. Derrick's lucky he's not on this season. Rivals 4, Derrick and golf cart #makeithappen

Derrick's Bad Day

I just saw the promo and this mini season looks lit. I’m actually so excited.

I hope it lives up to Champs vs Pros, i was pleasantly suprised by that season. I only hope they have inter-team eliminations, not facing people from your own team. That was the only dumb part.

Is it a 6 episode season or more? 

Is it a 6 episode season or more? 

i thought I read 8

The same amount of episodes as The Island minus the reunion. 

The same amount of episodes as The Island minus the reunion. 

Any chance of them doing a reunion?

The person who leaves the show after the first episode that they're referring to in the episode description is Terrell Owens.  He was very disliked by pretty much everybody there & CT offered him the chance to stand up and "pick on somebody his own size" and TO pretty much tucked his tale between his legs and quit the show on the spot when he saw CT wasn't playing around. 

The person who leaves the show after the first episode that they're referring to in the episode description is Terrell Owens.  He was very disliked by pretty much everybody there & CT offered him the chance to stand up and "pick on somebody his own size" and TO pretty much tucked his tale between his legs and quit the show on the spot when he saw CT wasn't playing around. 

And then you woke up.

donmakaveli wrote:

And then you woke up. 

You can apologize after you watch and see what happens...I don't do the gossip & hypothetical "guess" shit like most of you people do on here. 

donmakaveli wrote:

And then you woke up. 

Graphik wrote:

donmakaveli wrote:The person who leaves the show after the first episode that they're referring to in the episode description is Terrell Owens.  He was very disliked by pretty much everybody there & CT offered him the chance to stand up and "pick on somebody his own size" and TO pretty much tucked his tale between his legs and quit the show on the spot when he saw CT wasn't playing around. 

And then you woke up. 

You can apologize after you watch and see what happens...I don't do the gossip & hypothetical "guess" shit like most of you people do on here. 

I won't be apologizing for a damn thing because that's been spilled months ago on who it was that went crazy & left. You don't do the "guess shit" but you definitely do delusions.

donmakaveli wrote:

Graphik wrote:

donmakaveli wrote:The person who leaves the show after the first episode that they're referring to in the episode description is Terrell Owens.  He was very disliked by pretty much everybody there & CT offered him the chance to stand up and "pick on somebody his own size" and TO pretty much tucked his tale between his legs and quit the show on the spot when he saw CT wasn't playing around. 

And then you woke up. 

I won't be apologizing for a damn thing because that's been spilled months ago on who it was that went crazy & left. You don't do the "guess shit" but you definitely do delusions.

We don't know the circumstances of TO departure other than he is one of the first one out and was a dbag.

But I don't think the first episode is referring to him it clearly says someone gets Taken out that sounds like it's against their will and over something they did= Camila imo 

Graphik wrote:

donmakaveli wrote:Graphik wrote:donmakaveli wrote:The person who leaves the show after the first episode that they're referring to in the episode description is Terrell Owens.  He was very disliked by pretty much everybody there & CT offered him the chance to stand up and "pick on somebody his own size" and TO pretty much tucked his tale between his legs and quit the show on the spot when he saw CT wasn't playing around. And then you woke up. You can apologize after you watch and see what happens...I don't do the gossip & hypothetical "guess" shit like most of you people do on here. I won't be apologizing for a damn thing because that's been spilled months ago on who it was that went crazy & left. You don't do the "guess shit" but you definitely do delusions.

We don't know the circumstances of TO departure other than he is one of the first one out and was a dbag.But I don't think the first episode is referring to him it clearly says someone gets Taken out that sounds like it's against their will and over something they did= Camila imo 

damn! TO is one of the first out?! the biggest star to ever be on MTV and we do not even get a half of season of him?! that sucks.

Why would TO be afraid of CT? lmao

Camila is seen in the sneak peak with the trucks too and yet person has this damn guess of all things? Lol

I mean we know they can edit things how they want but from what we've seen of any T.O./CT interaction, T.O. was standing up ready while CT was sitting down......

T.O has gone toe-to-toe with the likes of Donovan McNabb lmao like CT who?

I still wonder why TO was apparently a ****** to everyone? 

I still wonder why TO was apparently a ****** to everyone? 

He's always been lol

Pages