The Challenge: Champs vs Stars (Spoilers)

2810 posts / 0 new
Last post

So Matt eliminates Cory?

So Matt eliminates Cory?

it was said that matt eliminated cory , then matt got eliminated next

MalikOnFleek wrote:

Bananas vs riff raff

Fight or elimination?

fight Im asumming because they said bananas vs riff raff and CT vs TO

Ariane and Cory hookup to some extent 

Here’s the new promo https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155059632517285&id=102471407284

So from that it looks like 

Cory vs matt, Aneesa vs Michelle? Or Arian,   Shawn vs  ? I couldn't tell who's hand it was 

That one male elimination in the promo looked lit af

I was told bananas won this

*sighs*

So this Jemmye curse ain’t real I see.

Good to hear lol

Johnny this time around probably played for the John Devenanzio Happy Face Foundation

So this is going to have a shitty ending? Gross.

The Champs team did. Wasn’t it CT, Bananas, and Emily left? 

Bananas, CT and Emily won?

Emily>>>>>>>

Cara got word and dipped ********

I'm disappointed that Bananas won, but I'm just praying to sweet Lord baby Jesus that he wasn't the one that eliminated Wes. I wonder if all the eliminations were intersquad. 

I guess the new running gag could be that Bananas hasn't actually won himself money since he took it from Sarah.

I'm disappointed that Bananas won, but I'm just praying to sweet Lord baby Jesus that he wasn't the one that eliminated Wes. I wonder if all the eliminations were intersquad. 

they arent

Does this mean they are showing Camila dq? So we are seeing her maybe winning and dq on the same night

Does this mean they are showing Camila dq? So we are seeing her maybe winning and dq on the same night

Could it be Jenna who gets taken out cause of her injury

lmaoooo they aren’t even giving her time to enjoy that win. DEAD 

I want to say it's Camila. They're literally gonna show her highest point of winning $450,000 and her lowest point of being kicked off a show for violence on the same night.

PinkRose wrote:

I want to say it's Camila. They're literally gonna show her highest point of winning $450,000 and her lowest point of being kicked off a show for violence on the same night.

LOL that would be really funny if it happens that way but it’s weird bc i thought they didn’t show Tori in any promos since by that point, Tori wasn’t in the final yet but now everyone knows she got third and she’s still in no promos. I thought they were gonna do Camila like how they did Peggy but maybe they really are showing it. 

Sneak peak but where is Camila. 

https://instagram.com/p/BbmzdQPlObU/

Pages